Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Can use lots of advice
mildancer
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Can use lots of advice
06-21-2015 10:24 PM

Hi, I'm an older guy that still loves to hit the nightclubs & pester the ladies. When I was younger I didn't need any "help". Now I can use any advantage I can get. I bought my first bottle of Wingman Black because of reviews on this site & I like it. I can't say I was able to fill up my pickup truck with women but I got more attension. I'll need to rely on the expertise of everyone here, thanks, Randy
06-21-2015 10:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks received:
122 thanks in 72 posts

RE: Can use lots of advice
06-22-2015 2:39 AM

There's so many great products around, and everyone has their favorites, and not without good reason. Which molecules and blends work in what quantities is highly dependent on your own body chemistry, what mones you are already producing, the temperature of the environment, your personality type and level of game, as well as the ethnicity of people being exposed, their personality and tolerance to them. A lot of blends here are aiming for a "one size fits most" sort of thing, where particular ratios work well for multiple people, and then you test until you figure out the quantity you need.

That said, I've seen Wolf oft recommended as a great starter mone. Most people say New Pheromone Additive is sex in a bottle, when/if it works for you. I personally love Glace for making everyone want to talk to me (although some prefer socials that cause less chatter). But as you can see, a little more info on who you are and what you're looking for could help us point you in a great starting direction.

And of course, welcome to the forum!

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
06-22-2015 2:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3472
Thanks received:
2788 thanks in 1435 posts

RE: Can use lots of advice
06-23-2015 8:43 PM