Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Can someone name some mens fragrances with long projection.
cali4ya858
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 7 posts

RE: Can someone name some mens fragrances with long projection.
08-21-2015 8:15 PM

(08-21-2015 8:10 PM)Emil Wrote:  If you're living in a warm climate I would watch out with wearing "gourmands" like 1 million in the high heat. It can to be too much. I live in Northern Europe though, and I've smelled people here wearing it here in the summer days (I wear Versace pour Homme mostly at the moment)

But they're both great for the evening and they're definitely attention grabbing since I get the feeling that's what you're looking for ;)

San Diego is always hot and at the least, warm. With that thought, maybe the fragrances with moderate siliage has a long range with higher temperature areas.
(08-21-2015 8:11 PM)andromun Wrote:  My fav is Bvlgari Blv for men. Great scent and projection as well.

Will look into it, thankyou!

PXS- Bliss; Cohesion; Evolve; Xist(sample), Ascend(sample), Taboo(Sample)
LAL - Max-T copulin stick; Bad Wolf (sample)
Apex - Core; CV4 (sample)
True Pheromones - (All the free samples listed)
Alpha Dream - AM, LIIK, Corporativo, Glace (All of them 50mL upgraded)
(Coverscents: Aventus Creed, La Nuit, Acqua Di Giorgio, Armani Code, Terra De Hermes, Fahrenheit)
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2015 8:16 PM by cali4ya858.)
08-21-2015 8:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
moe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 994
Thanks received:
605 thanks in 385 posts

08-23-2015 3:21 PM

(08-20-2015 5:55 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  For projection, my two favorite products are both from Love Potion. Love Potion: Homme and UN. Or Super for Men if you want a phero enhanced scent. These really project, especially in spray instead of oil form.

Yup. I had tried Super for men from the sample vial and nobody could smell it but me. On Friday and also today I used the spray version and it's a projection monster. Also it lasts all day.

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex Pheromones:
Core, Style, Emperor
Androtics:
A314, P130, TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-

A1

Journal: Moe++

08-23-2015 3:21 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1133
Thanks received:
1918 thanks in 913 posts

08-23-2015 3:47 PM

(08-23-2015 3:21 PM)moe Wrote:  Yup. I had tried Super for men from the sample vial and nobody could smell it but me. On Friday and also today I used the spray version and it's a projection monster. Also it lasts all day.

M.

I'm wearing Super today as well. Love having women stare as I stroll through the grocery store. sideLol

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
08-23-2015 3:47 PM

cali4ya858
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 7 posts

08-23-2015 9:54 PM

Im having trouble finding super for men on fragrantica, what is the full name and company that makes super for men?

(08-23-2015 3:21 PM)moe Wrote:  Yup. I had tried Super for men from the sample vial and nobody could smell it but me. On Friday and also today I used the spray version and it's a projection monster. Also it lasts all day.

M.

(Coverscents: Aventus Creed, La Nuit, Acqua Di Giorgio, Armani Code, Terra De Hermes, Fahrenheit)
08-23-2015 9:54 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1133
Thanks received:
1918 thanks in 913 posts

08-23-2015 10:08 PM

(08-23-2015 9:54 PM)cali4ya858 Wrote:  Im having trouble finding super for men on fragrantica, what is the full name and company that makes super for men?

Super for Men is a product from . It can be had in both roll on oil or spray form. Both variations hace amazing projection. Super contains the phero blend Super Sexy For Men. The unphero'd version is called UN and it projects just as well as Super.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
08-23-2015 10:08 PM
Ricardori
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
32 thanks in 22 posts

08-24-2015 6:24 AM

creed aventus, spetacular... have many compliments. a special girl said,I fell in love because of the perfume Big Grin

Man is a natural leader... Beer

ANDROTICS: A314, IO, IS, AMMO, P83, MX297, IJ, IH, and other mix´s, turn up the heat, mx 353
LOVE SCENT: NPA, ANDROSTADIENONE, SCENT OF EROS
PHEROMONEXS: TABOO, COHESION, FLIRT, XIST, Evolve, bliss, androstadienone, barely legal
PHERAZONE
MAG
Wolf
AV, wolf, overdose, NA, possess, voodoo
LIIK v1 and v2, AM, Glace
Core, Titan
08-24-2015 6:24 AM
Spars
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 6 posts

08-24-2015 6:40 AM

I just pulled the trigger on some creed aventus. Hoping it's as good as I hear it is.
08-24-2015 6:40 AM

Ricardori
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
32 thanks in 22 posts

08-24-2015 7:04 AM

you're going to love, trust me.

Man is a natural leader... Beer

ANDROTICS: A314, IO, IS, AMMO, P83, MX297, IJ, IH, and other mix´s, turn up the heat, mx 353
LOVE SCENT: NPA, ANDROSTADIENONE, SCENT OF EROS
PHEROMONEXS: TABOO, COHESION, FLIRT, XIST, Evolve, bliss, androstadienone, barely legal
PHERAZONE
MAG
Wolf
AV, wolf, overdose, NA, possess, voodoo
LIIK v1 and v2, AM, Glace
Core, Titan
08-24-2015 7:04 AM
cali4ya858
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 7 posts

08-24-2015 11:16 AM

(08-24-2015 6:24 AM)Ricardori Wrote:  creed aventus, spetacular... have many compliments. a special girl said,I fell in love because of the perfume Big Grin

I get comments left and right on creed aventus. I love it!
(08-24-2015 6:40 AM)Spars Wrote:  I just pulled the trigger on some creed aventus. Hoping it's as good as I hear it is.

You'll see, I'm so confident that you'll get the results. Remember not to overdose, I used one spray on my neck.

(This post was last modified: 08-24-2015 11:17 AM by cali4ya858.)
08-24-2015 11:16 AM
Ekscentra
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 728
Thanks received:
605 thanks in 383 posts

08-24-2015 4:23 PM

Creed scents are great, but take a good number of sprays to project well on me.

Some of the most insane hits I've ever had have been with Montale fragrances (Black Aoud mostly), but I don't like how synthetic they smell. I'm planning on trying high-quality ouds and attars at some point - this would seem to be the holy grail both in terms of performance and in terms of overall quality. Real oud can run pretty expensive, but something like Oud Yusuf from Ensar is no doubt a far better value than something like Aventus (and I do love Aventus). The Basenotes review alone makes me want to order a gallon of that stuff and throw out everything else I own.

I haven't tried LPMP, but they do sound impressive from what I've heard. Their scents aren't especially expensive, so this may be the direction I head in next.

As for a nice combination of projection and quality? Chanel's Sycomore is a masterpiece.
08-24-2015 4:23 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  perfume oils projection leon333 0 239 10-21-2014 3:53 AM
Last Post: leon333
  Mones projection ak4d4 9 590 09-25-2014 3:55 PM
Last Post: metaltree
Lightbulb Increase the projection of your pheromones! Mnester 42 2,519 03-31-2014 2:44 PM
Last Post: Mnester