Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone "break down" the common mones in AD products?
DunnMan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Can someone "break down" the common mones in AD products?
11-07-2012 12:18 PM

Im still new and im trying to gain a better understanding of how certain mones are supposed to work.

Like for example, what are the ingredients in Certo, and how are they supposed to make others react?...the same with Glace and Alpha Maschio too....

I know these responses are going to take a while to write up, so in addition to thanking you ahead of time (lolSarcastic) I will give reps and thanks to anyone who answers.

Thanks again.
11-07-2012 12:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DunnMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Can someone "break down" the common mones in AD products?
11-07-2012 12:29 PM

(11-07-2012 12:18 PM)DunnMan Wrote:  Im still new and im trying to gain a better understanding of how certain mones are supposed to work.

Like for example, what are the ingredients in Certo, and how are they supposed to make others react?...the same with Glace and Alpha Maschio too....

I know these responses are going to take a while to write up, so in addition to thanking you ahead of time (lolSarcastic) I will give reps and thanks to anyone who answers.

Thanks again.

Im just trying to get a better idea of what products will work the best for me.
11-07-2012 12:29 PM
zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

11-07-2012 1:13 PM

John, you're a smart fellow so we're not going to spoon feed you everything. Do a little bit of digging. The forum is a treasure trove for this kind information.

Pheroman has extensive experience with Certo. His journal should have some details on it.

Alpha Dreams discloses the ingredients on their site and if you check the single molecules section of this forum, you'll see that many members took their time to discover and disclose the effects of each individual molecules.

11-07-2012 1:13 PM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

11-07-2012 1:21 PM

(11-07-2012 12:18 PM)DunnMan Wrote:  Im still new and im trying to gain a better understanding of how certain mones are supposed to work.

Thanks again.

The ingredients for Alpha Dream products are listed. The full effects of all ones are not totally known. But long story short; Separate mones into what can be called 'alpha' mones and others. Alpha mones convey status. They stress people out. They can be attractive to some. If you just wore a raw alpha mone, people would likely avoid or fight with you. So alpha mones, when they are worn, are 'buffered' with other mones with more social effects. Alpha nol, for instance, causes mood elevation, relaxation, and makes people more talkative.

Because the alpha molecules evaporate more slowly than most buffers, a common problem is intimidating people later in the night. Having a refresher mix can be helpful, for this reason.

The effects of the non-alpha molecules are diverse. Check out the phero wiki which is in the process of being written.

[Image: Example.jpg]
11-07-2012 1:21 PM
DunnMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-07-2012 3:05 PM

(11-07-2012 1:13 PM)zerosix85 Wrote:  John, you're a smart fellow so we're not going to spoon feed you everything. Do a little bit of digging. The forum is a treasure trove for this kind information.

Pheroman has extensive experience with Certo. His journal should have some details on it.

Alpha Dreams discloses the ingredients on their site and if you check the single molecules section of this forum, you'll see that many members took their time to discover and disclose the effects of each individual molecules.

Ok thanks,...but my name isn't John...

Ill still give you reps and thanks tho
11-07-2012 3:05 PM

zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

11-07-2012 5:06 PM

Haha, My apologies Dunn, we have so many new members now that it's hard to keep up with who is who

11-07-2012 5:06 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-08-2012 8:28 PM

Try here. If you scroll down there is a list of Pheromones and their possible effects. Of course they are not all listed there but it was a great place to start for me when I first delved into this fun phero world. I think you'll find it helpful Victory Truly the entire post is freaking awesome for beginners...so rep Tisha, not me Big Grin

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Are-you-ne...ons+%3F%3F

Happy hunting! Smile

*EDIT* Oops, forgot...The ingredients can be found on the alpha Dream site on the product page of each of the items you listed. You can compare them to those listed in the post above- Good Luck!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2012 8:32 PM by NuTrix.)
11-08-2012 8:28 PM
DunnMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-08-2012 9:44 PM

Thank you everyone!
11-08-2012 9:44 PM

Share This Thread