Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Can heat during shipping lessen potency?
Shabangschmitty
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Can heat during shipping lessen potency?
08-26-2012 7:54 PM

Hey everybody! I'm new to the forum and new to the world of pheromones as well. I recently made my first purchase and decided to go with True Alpha and True Jerk as my first buy. Iv seen a lot of people on the site saying you should keep your pheromones out of the heat so I'm worried my product could have been affected by the heat during shipping. My packed arrived in the mail yesterday while I was out of town so it sat outside all day on my porch in 90 degree weather until I arrived home late last night. Could my product potentially be less potent now or am I worrying for nothing?
08-26-2012 7:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

abrave
A Brave not a Squaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 76
Thanks received:
30 thanks in 22 posts

RE: Can heat during shipping lessen potency?
09-14-2012 11:34 PM

I had thought of this too... do any of the older members with more experience have some experiences with past packages that have been ok after being left out in the sun by the delivery driver?
or after being in a hot delivery truck all day?
09-14-2012 11:34 PM
DGamer
Player of the Game

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 460
Thanks received:
567 thanks in 238 posts

09-14-2012 11:41 PM

From what I've heard, heat isn't too big a problem, but sunlight could be

Please read this before you ask me for my opinion or suggestions as to what to get. Other than that, I'm more than happy to help

My Journal
09-14-2012 11:41 PM
terry0400-40
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1498
Thanks received:
1665 thanks in 787 posts

09-15-2012 1:32 AM

Don't worry its only direct sunlight and over exposure to the air or skin bacteria that will spoil the pheromones, therefore just keep the bottles out of direct sunlight and keep the contents as air tight as possible and they will last for years and years, also remember that using a product with a roller ball top can cause product contamination by the skin residue being picked up by the roller ball and going into the bottle, i eliminate this by first rolling the pheromone app out onto a washed cleaned finger and then applying from this or removing the roller ball and proceed to take drops by using a clean dropper.

I have used pheromones and also mixes that i have been storing within the console of my car for 3-5 hot summers in a row and they still work as good as the day i received them..... Heat

My thread:> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews[Image: harmonious2013300x26713.png][Image: slsckpt.jpg]
09-15-2012 1:32 AM
Thanks given by abrave, DGamer, baant, D_Darko
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 844
Thanks received:
840 thanks in 411 posts

09-16-2012 12:15 AM

(08-26-2012 7:54 PM)Shabangschmitty Wrote:  Iv seen a lot of people on the site saying you should keep your pheromones out of the heat so I'm worried my product could have been affected by the heat during shipping. My packed arrived in the mail yesterday while I was out of town so it sat outside all day on my porch in 90 degree weather until I arrived home late last night. Could my product potentially be less potent now or am I worrying for nothing?

DHEAS seems to be the most fragile mone, as the sulfate group can dissasociate under high heat. I've tried to get some info on how hot things have to be to break that bond, but so far I've been stumped. Aside from that, microbial action or sunlight are more worrysome in terms of outright destruction.

Most bottles will offgass if heated though, so while you may not destroy your mones you could cause them to leave the bottle which is just as bad. The dynamics of this have never been really well addressed. I'm guessing that alcohol mixes would be more resistant to heat since the evaporating alcohol would cool the rest of the mix. The alpha nols seem the most likely to evaporate, so if you found a mix suddenly being too intimidating, it could be evaporation. Sometimes I've added extra nols to old, well heated bottles of glace and it did seem to revive them.
09-16-2012 12:15 AM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, D_Darko

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 682
Thanks received:
487 thanks in 279 posts

10-07-2012 8:09 PM

I had ordered Alfa Donna and Glace (separately) and both were delivered during hot, humid 90+ degree weather days. I know I was concerned about damage too, but they survived fine and perform as described. It was a 4-5 day delivery time plus sitting in the mailbox until I got home from work to rescue it from it's sweltering confines.
That's my 2 cents. Could've just been lucky...

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
10-07-2012 8:09 PM

Share This Thread