Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone recommend products for me?
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Can anyone recommend products for me?
04-13-2015 12:52 PM

I've run BCE once. Just so happened that I was going to dinner and a basketball game with my sister-in-law (11 years younger than me and cute-as-hell), and it was the first (and last) time she ever made a comment about us looking like we were "together" (she said this in front of her fiance, lol). That was at dinner, then she sat next to me at a basketball game we went to, and she brushed her leg against mine 4-5 times. I had my son with me, as well, and every time we exchanged him back-and-forth, she touched my hand in a way that lingered...and kino is something that never happens with her. Good stuff.

My Journal
04-13-2015 12:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DunnMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-19-2015 12:09 AM

I tried The BCE combo the other night and my date was rubbing my leg underneath the table and rubbing her leg against mine. When we got back to her place we made out for a while and then she invited me to spend the night but she didn't let me fuck or eat her pussy. Instead she let me lick her titties lol. She said the next time we hangout we can fuck
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2015 12:10 AM by DunnMan.)
04-19-2015 12:09 AM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

04-19-2015 12:29 AM

(04-19-2015 12:09 AM)DunnMan Wrote:  I tried The BCE combo the other night and my date was rubbing my leg underneath the table and rubbing her leg against mine. When we got back to her place we made out for a while and then she invited me to spend the night but she didn't let me fuck or eat her pussy. Instead she let me lick her titties lol. She said the next time we hangout we can fuck

Was this your first date with this person or do you know her well?
04-19-2015 12:29 AM
Ricardori
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-19-2015 7:06 AM

(04-08-2015 8:34 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  No, I was typing to see if I could still spell. Sarcastic hand

Yes, serious. Voodoo is awesome. If you haven't seen anything significant, you haven't lathered it on. Put it behind your ears, down your neck, in the crooks of your elbows, and on your wrists. I'd say 4-8 drops is what's working for the majority of us.

If you have some Androstadienone , throw that on with it.

Thank´s RTBoss, I'm going to do that and i now my english is bad. Pardon

Man is a natural leader... Beer

ANDROTICS: A314, IO, IS, AMMO, P83, MX297, IJ, IH, and other mix´s, turn up the heat, mx 353
LOVE SCENT: NPA, ANDROSTADIENONE, SCENT OF EROS
PHEROMONEXS: TABOO, COHESION, FLIRT, XIST, Evolve, bliss, androstadienone, barely legal
PHERAZONE
MAG
Wolf
AV, wolf, overdose, NA, possess, voodoo
LIIK v1 and v2, AM, Glace
Core, Titan
04-19-2015 7:06 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

04-19-2015 9:49 AM

(04-19-2015 7:06 AM)Ricardori Wrote:  Thank´s RTBoss, I'm going to do that and i now my english is bad. Pardon

No worries, dude - I was just being a smartass, I hope you didn't think I was trying to make fun of you. Believe me, I appreciate anyone who tries to speak/write/type English when it isn't their primary language.

As Americans, we do a poor job of learning other languages, though we are obligated to take classes in school (just not early and long enough). I will be starting my son on as many languages as possible at the youngest age possible, it's that important!

My Journal
04-19-2015 9:49 AM

Schrademan
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-19-2015 1:24 PM

I'm still pretty new to pheromones, but from what I have read, Titan, Ascend, and Wolf seem to work great for a majority of people when it comes to status 'mones.
04-19-2015 1:24 PM
Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-20-2015 11:21 AM

(04-19-2015 12:09 AM)DunnMan Wrote:  I tried The BCE combo the other night and my date was rubbing my leg underneath the table and rubbing her leg against mine. When we got back to her place we made out for a while and then she invited me to spend the night but she didn't let me fuck or eat her pussy. Instead she let me lick her titties lol. She said the next time we hangout we can fuck

Mind me asking what is your doses ? How many drops ?
And is she someone you just met ?
Thank You...

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
04-20-2015 11:21 AM

Share This Thread