Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Can Estrogen Cause Cancer, Are any of
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 102
Thanks received:
222 thanks in 68 posts

Can Estrogen Cause Cancer, Are any of
02-08-2012 8:55 PM

After going through dozens of articles and nothing coming in conclusive, does anyone know if Estrogen can cause cancer in Men and if any of the steroid/hormone like mones we're using (since almost everything we're shooting on ourselves are hormones or steroids in one way or another) are related to or close to known carcinogens or linked to possible causes of cancer

The main reason why I'm asking this is because I'm really afraid using TL will cause cancer (not the first time I'm saying or posting about this anyway). Its one of my favorite phero bombs but seriously. After seeing several individuals including family members struggle with various types of cancer, including succumbing to it I'm inclined to avoid what might cause cancer, probably to the point of sounding extreme (applying sunblock when out in extended periods of sun, no smoking, consuming of anti-oxidants)

They say everything causes either heart attack or cancer nowadays (especially what you eat) but I'd just like to live a little happier and longer.

Better to die healthy and happy with some sex than to die miserable and sickly with alot of sex. Some might choose the latter, but I'm more inclined to the former, ok no, definitely the former. Lol. I had half a mind, ok maybe a fifth, to give up on Pheromones after recently seeing a friend in his mid 20s contract cancer (non phero user, but still... I want to avoid being in that situation, then I tell myself that there's passive smoking, hydrocarbon emissions from cars, factories and all around)
02-08-2012 8:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

andromun
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
88 thanks in 51 posts

RE: Can Estrogen Cause Cancer, Are any of
02-09-2012 6:34 PM

I don't think you need to worry about TL and cancer. I seriously doubt it can trigger cancer, HOWEVER I don't use too much TL because it can promote fat in men. I work out regularly, so the last thing I need is more body fat.

The Dude abides...
02-09-2012 6:34 PM
Thanks given by Gslinger
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 422
Thanks received:
2548 thanks in 534 posts

02-09-2012 7:01 PM

estrogens in men can cause a slight increase in the incidence of breast cancer, hepatic hemangiomas (non-cancerous liver tumors), and heart problems (too tired to provide references)...

However, the incidence of these health problems is very low... There are some men who take estrogens (estradiol, estratetraenone, estrone, etc) reguarly (such as M2F transsexuals), who seem to have few health problems from this.

The main side effect I would worry about with estrogens in men, is the growth of breast tissue, loss of muscle strength, dysphoria (depression), and increase in body fat...

As far as cancer, the possibility is very low... The fact that estratetraenone is produced by cancerous breast tissue is incidental - It's effect and not Cause...

It's noteworthy to mention pheromones with estrogens in them can be used safely by spraying on clothes rather than skin... Don't be afraid of TL, just use it accordingly...

Chris @ Alpha
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2012 7:13 PM by Alpha Dream.)
02-09-2012 7:01 PM
Thanks given by NewAlpha, Gslinger, idontknow
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 86
Thanks received:
382 thanks in 163 posts

02-09-2012 7:15 PM

Well, lets put it this way. There are alot of hormones out there.
TL has Methoxyestratetraenone in it, and there was a bash on Methoxyestratetraenone over on AD's forum a while ago. Search my post on Methoxyestratetraenone and you will see how some KOALA got ahold of an internet and wreaked havok.

The fake sugar you drink in diet coke manifests itself as a psuedo-estrogen-hormone in the human body. It signals for fat cells to grab all the calories they can and plump up. This is hilariously ironic due to the fact that it has no calories, but causes fat cell growth, and is marketed as a diet product.

You have lots of estrogens(there are many types of estrogen) floating thru your body right now. Estrogen by itself doesn't cause cancer, estrogen is a marker that they look at in people who have cancer, it may vary between all the different types of estrogens, some go hi some go low with some cancers.

Estrogen is linked to alzheimers' disease as well. When you start getting old and put one foot in the grave, around 40 years old, your hormone levels start dropping. You don't run on batteries, and you don't run on gasoline, you have a bunch of chemicals in you though. And the dramatic decay of estrogen levels correlates with alzheimers. Men have estrogen too. So, when you start puttering around, and your testosterone declines, your bones become brittle and you get osteoporosis, there is also less testosterone to make the estrogen from, so then there is some forgetting why your bones got brittle.

Lets face it. You were born with a death sentence. Every breath you take, you are closer to death. And about 15 years before you die, pretty much everybody forgets you are even alive. So when the end comes, it won't seem that bad. It turns out that if you were to count back 10 generations, and you were never a product of inbreeding, you would have a sum total of 1024 grandparents. If you figure 25 years to a generation, that goes back a whopping 250 years before you were born. If you were born in 1980, it goes all the way back to 1730.

So if Christopher Columbus discovered the western hemisphere in 1492, and you give him 238 years till 1730, you could have another 10 generations there. That means, you may have had 1,048,576 grandparents (2 of those were your parents, 4 your grandparents...and so on).

So lets face it, you have over 1 Million dead relatives that you never shed a tear for. If they died of cancer, your own flesh and blood, and you never cared about their horrible fates, well, lets just say we won't cry for the 8 Billion people alive today, who will all die in the next hundred years.

I'm not harshing on you Gslinger. Just saying, you may die of cancer, and you can blame it on whatever you want, you can blame it on mones. But there are way to many variables to figure out alot of it right now. I can't say one way or another if a molecule will give you cancer. I can say that if you read the posts about Methoxyestratetraenone and cancer, as you can get Methoxyestratetraenone from yams too, read mine where I check the references and call them on their terrible research skills, and taking others bad data at face value as true and building off of it.

dexter
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,IS​A,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,​MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,JERK,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
02-09-2012 7:15 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, Gslinger, idontknow
Alpha Dream
Vendor

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 422
Thanks received:
2548 thanks in 534 posts

02-09-2012 9:40 PM

(02-09-2012 7:15 PM)dexter Wrote:  And about 15 years before you die, pretty much everybody forgets you are even alive. So when the end comes, it won't seem that bad.

That's only true dex if you live a life with no meaning. My father, for instance, has probably 5 years left. In the end, hundreds of people will remember him and cherish his name, myself most of all..

In the end, he will be at home with his mother, father, and beloved brother. And after he is gone his name, his values, and his legacy will live on through me, and someday through my children.

Life is what you make of it brother... If you cherish love, decency, wisdom, generosity, kindness and compassion, your name will live on and you shall not be forgotten...

Chris @ Alpha
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2012 9:49 PM by Alpha Dream.)
02-09-2012 9:40 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, Gslinger, Rattlesnake, idontknow, Pheroman

Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 102
Thanks received:
222 thanks in 68 posts

02-10-2012 1:26 AM

(02-09-2012 9:40 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  That's only true dex if you live a life with no meaning. My father, for instance, has probably 5 years left. In the end, hundreds of people will remember him and cherish his name, myself most of all..

In the end, he will be at home with his mother, father, and beloved brother. And after he is gone his name, his values, and his legacy will live on through me, and someday through my children.

Life is what you make of it brother... If you cherish love, decency, wisdom, generosity, kindness and compassion, your name will live on and you shall not be forgotten...

Chris @ Alpha

Ok... This is really beautiful
02-10-2012 1:26 AM

Share This Thread