Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Call me papa!
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Call me papa!
08-22-2009 9:54 PM

I was near the end of my Scent of Eros bottle so I decided to mess with JVK perfection and add a pipette of chemset androsterone and A1. I guess it was sorta like like an extra friendly IG mix. There was plenty of leakage on the pipette and roller top so I wiped it on my arms, probably 2-3 times my normal dose. A few minutes later I boarded an earth bound elevator and spotted a young Japanese mother and son in stroller. She gave Buddha face but the kid went nuts when he saw me. Smiling and trying to jump out of the stroller and murmuring "papa" repeatedly. The mother was shocked and tried to stop him but to no avail. During the 32 story descent he never took his eyes off me once nor stopped calling me papa! As she rolled off into the lobby he still kept smiling and looking at me. She desperately explained he never does such things and didn't know what came over him. Of course I knew. Too bad it didn't work on her as she was cute as a friggen button. I wouldn't mind helping her make a baby...Heart

Children are usually shy around me but the right mix can perk them up quickly compared to adults. Kids are honest and open, not having learned to filter their responses yet. Sheesh, mones could be very dangerous if a child molester decided to use them.Angry

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
08-22-2009 9:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
djAndarial
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: Call me papa!
08-23-2009 7:31 PM

Nice... I need to try some of the love scent stuff...
08-23-2009 7:31 PM
jvkohl
Expert

09-04-2009 1:36 PM

(08-22-2009 9:54 PM)Gegogi Wrote:  I was near the end of my Scent of Eros bottle so I decided to mess with JVK perfection and add a pipette of chemset androsterone and A1.

There are good reasons not to adjust the androsterone content of exquisitely formulated products. I wonder if you did something similar when you turned yourself into a gay magnet (from one of your other posts). Babies don't present much threat, but if you mistakenly make yourself irresistable to other guys, you may need to be more careful out there. What if you were riding the elevator with men who decided to show their appreciation for your scent? See, for example:

Margolese, M.S. (1970) Homosexuality: A new endocrine correlate. Hormones and Behavior, 1, 151 155.

(1971) Homosexual chemistry. Newsweek, April 26, 54 55.

Margolese, M.S., & Janiger O. (1973) Androsterone etiocholanolone ratios in male homosexuals. British Medical Journal, 207, 3, 207 210.

James V. Kohl
09-04-2009 1:36 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

09-05-2009 1:46 PM

Great report Gegogi!! I like papa-s P lol!
09-05-2009 1:46 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best chances of getting a girl to return your call on a business card dsouza 19 6,299 06-15-2014 7:42 AM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas