Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cahuba Waters Bath and Body
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Cahuba Waters Bath and Body
08-23-2009 9:56 AM

Not really a perfume store, Just a small shop just starting out that I really like. Check back once in a while she restocks her store as she has products available.

They have a Etsy store front. Etsy is like a shopping mall for handcrafted items. I love to support small vendors who make unique items and have bought things I really love in many of the Etsy shops. Good place to start out if you make something you want to sell but dont want to jump into getting your own website and maintaining it.

Anywhooo......... My sister picked some of these products up and she shared some with me and I just love them. Very good quality.

She got me...........

Honeysuckle Scrumptious Sugar Scrub

I love sugar scrubs of all kinds. A lot of people cant use them because they find some to course but if you shop around you can find some that fit everyones needs. They leave your skin so shiny and smooth with just a nice healthy glow.

Silky smooth body lotion also in honeysuckle. Not as thick as I tend to like but very nice just the same.

08-23-2009 9:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Cahuba Waters Bath and Body
08-24-2009 4:21 PM

I like supporting small vendors, too. I find their products are often better quality and, like you said Tish, unique/more creative then most mainstream stuffs. ;)

When I was little my grandmom would take me to the park at the end of her street. There were bears, swans, a small aviary, and lots of other wild life. On the way we could smell the sweet scent of honeysuckle wafting through the air, it grew along the fence at the park where the deer were. The deer loved to eat the blossoms but often had a hard time reaching them. So, granny and I would always pluck a few and feed the deer. Then she'd buy me an ice pop and take me on rides! P Ever since those days I've loved honeysuckle. It evokes such sweet warm memories for me. Heart

O.o...my credit card has started crying again. Cry

It's whimpering something...what was that? ...Tisha is an evil enabler?... uh huh... sweetie, it's OK, we know... and we love her for it...now ya better quit yer cryin' and..........RUUUUUUUUUUUN!!! Big Grin

Bella
08-24-2009 4:21 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

08-24-2009 11:03 PM

Now...how did I miss this post Big Grin

I'm going to check it out now!!!

*sigh* window shopping on the internet is just so hard...
08-24-2009 11:03 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

08-26-2009 7:16 AM

Quote:It's whimpering something...what was that? ...Tisha is an evil enabler?... uh huh... sweetie, it's OK, we know... and we love her for it...now ya better quit yer cryin' and..........RUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

LOL Believe me I haven't even begun to enable LOL I have a list of vendors a mile long I love. I need a 12 step program :red face:

Speaking of grandmothers and scents. Mine would always wear this combo of jeaneta lemon body splash (which I probably spelled wrong) and lavender and that combo always stayed with me. Because it was a combo it was unique and all her and every now and then especially when I am going through hard times I get a whiff of it and know she is there. It happens to my sister to, we will be doing something and suddenly we will look up at each other and say at the same time "do you smell that ?" Mamam is here.

Scent is such a strong mood and memory trigger

Tisha
08-26-2009 7:16 AM

Share This Thread