Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CTTM2
ocd
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 13 posts

CTTM2
03-19-2013 10:59 PM

One mix Steve should me make is the legendary CTTM2 from AD. I really miss it Sad
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2013 10:59 PM by ocd.)
03-19-2013 10:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1326
Thanks received:
1370 thanks in 474 posts

RE: CTTM2
03-20-2013 12:43 AM

Totally appreciate the vote of confidence but please remember I'm really not interested in duplicating other companies blends, even discontinued stuff. You have companies out there that already do that and to me that shows lack of creativity and just trying to make a buck off someone else work and effort. I'm pretty certain that you don't mean it like that, but I have no desire to be a copycat company making and selling neutered versions just to make a profit. This industry is already proliferated with that type of nonsense. I see those products for sale everyday from some others who knock the same company they then go and copy. LOL, get the irony.

I'd rather push the envelope and makes something innovative and exciting rather than be one of those other guys who copy and play in stagnated water.

Come Talk To Me was just a 2X blend of 50/50 Instant Openness to Instant Honesty right. Seems pretty straight forward and at the same time pretty vanilla to me. I'm more like the mountain of yogart with 62 different flavors, piled high with tons of bad stuff to negate any nutritional value.

Wizard

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2013 12:44 AM by SteveO.)
03-20-2013 12:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread