Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Come Talk To Me Motormouth
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
100 thanks in 54 posts

Come Talk To Me Motormouth
02-04-2010 6:15 PM

I finally got around to trying  and I and those around me were filled with an exceedingly large amount of verbiage. Motormouth deluxe. Sorta a verbal tossing off you might say. I was in a college classroom and literally had to flee as students chased after me clucking 'n raging like rabid hens. Terribly bird-brained stream of consciousness stuff. I observed a similar behavior among my colleagues as well. I'm not sure it was a good time, but nevertheless was interesting. A couple shots of Jack Daniels would have made it a much better time. This is definitely a product for bars and parties, not college classrooms. I'll have to hit a few happy hours this weekend.

I've tried lots of  based products and have noted the loosening of tongues, but not to this extent. I've used a chemset blend of alpha and beta  for the past year and observed similar patterns. However those 3 zaps of  were much more potent than Scent of Eros or my homebrew.

I use  based products as social lube and don't really think of it in terms of "hits." However, I get similar motormouth responses with Scent of Eros, but I have to use half a friggen bottle! And, yes, I've actually tried it with crazy results. I dully spilled 3/4 of a new bottle of Scent of Eros so I rubbed as much as I could on my body and went bar hopping and had more DIHLs and motormouth than you can shake a togo bottle at. So  is really potent for only only 3 sprays. However it does seem to fade more quickly than Scent of Eros (probably the oil base makes it last longer).

Incidentally I tried Come Talk To Me with PheroPhoof and it seemed to intensify  's effects even more than the day before.

My brain is a bit fried. Maybe lack of sleep coupled with too much nol. I think I'll have to go chew a little Salvia Divinorum and stare into space...

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2010 6:19 PM by Gegogi.)
02-04-2010 6:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by mikotorocks714

mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 62
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 16 posts

RE: Come Talk To Me Motormouth
02-04-2010 8:50 PM

Way to go Gegogi, good to see one of your great reports. Also glad that you had success with Come Talk To Me, it was a very nice read. Definitely makes me want to pull out the Come Talk To Me.
02-04-2010 8:50 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1289
Thanks received:
2211 thanks in 1037 posts

02-04-2010 9:19 PM

Wow, I WISH I had that type of success with Come Talk To Me. Then again, people seek me out to talk anyhow. Try 4 sprays of Down, Girl! and see what kind of reactions you get. Whew! It's good to be king. King

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
02-04-2010 9:19 PM
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
19 thanks in 16 posts

02-04-2010 9:49 PM

Yeah, Snoop there's a little point there. I think the main reason why many report not having great success with nols is because they can't tell verbal motormouth syndrome from everyday "normal" verbatim. Also as you mentioned Snoopy, if people already seek you out to talk it's even harder to tell the difference! Something that's very common with younger new users at PT for example.

I know it's online, but I am going to guess that you're already a very friendly guy, yes Snoopy? At least that's the kind of internet vibe I get from reading your posts. I can also kind of tell that Gegogi might be a really cool, but Alpha intimidating person in real life just by kind of reading along the lines (not intimidating in a bad way mind you, but more of an authority figure?) However, I can also be definitely wrong! Just a wild guess. P
02-04-2010 9:49 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1289
Thanks received:
2211 thanks in 1037 posts

02-04-2010 9:52 PM

(02-04-2010 9:49 PM)mikotorocks714 Wrote:  Yeah, Snoop there's a little point there. I think the main reason why many report not having great success with nols is because they can't tell verbal motormouth syndrome from everyday "normal" verbatim. Also as you mentioned Snoopy, if people already seek you out to talk it's even harder to tell the difference! Something that's very common with younger new users at PT for example. I know it's online, but I am going to guess that you're already a very friendly guy, yes Snoopy? At least that's the kind of internet vibe I get from reading your posts. I can also kind of tell that Gegogi might be a really cool, but Alpha intimidating person in real life just by kind of reading along the lines (not intimidating in a bad way mind you, but more of an authority figure?) However, I can also be definitely wrong! Just a wild guess. P

Very true.  I work in 'counseling and communications' so people are literally my life and career.  Even when I'm not working, people seem to know that I am someone they can talk to and trust.  It is funny because for years I was very introverted and yet people still felt they needed to talk to me.  Now (with the assistance of the Pheromones to help my self esteem) I'm a much more outgoing person again.

I will say that I do get more luck from Instant Openness or Instant Honesty than I do from Come Talk To Me. Strange considering that each product is basically the same 2 compounds just in different ratios. IO seems to really attract the youngins' more than I need.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2010 9:54 PM by Snoopyace.)
02-04-2010 9:52 PM

Tfrankz
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
45 thanks in 21 posts

02-05-2010 1:57 AM

Yes that is why I tell people Come Talk To Me is a good product. I go out all the time to the bars and it works too good with the drinks flowing and when you come across some guy or girl that drank too much that you know. Just walk away or they keep telling you the same things over and over again.
02-05-2010 1:57 AM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
100 thanks in 54 posts

02-05-2010 2:47 AM

Actually a lot of people are initially intimated by me. I'm not being an ass or threatening. I'm somewhat reserved and suspect they believe I'm analyzing and judging them. And it bothers me. I usually try hard to make them feel comfortable and wearing nols is extremely helpful.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2010 2:48 AM by Gegogi.)
02-05-2010 2:47 AM
mikotorocks714
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
19 thanks in 16 posts

02-05-2010 4:25 AM

(02-05-2010 2:47 AM)Gegogi Wrote:  Actually a lot of people are initially intimated by me. I'm not being an ass or threatening. I'm somewhat reserved and suspect they believe I'm analyzing and judging them. And it bothers me. I usually try hard to make them feel comfortable and wearing nols is extremely helpful.

Yeah, I agree Gegogi. That's why I love nols mainly Alpha Androstenol. I'm a darn natural introvert so it helps, since I can be quiet/reserved just as you are I'm sure that it can also be taken as me trying to come off some other way, so that's why I dig the nols. With a bit o' -none and you're good, all in balance of course because you don't want to come off as too chipper either with too much nols he, he.

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2010 4:27 AM by mikotorocks714.)
02-05-2010 4:25 AM

Share This Thread