Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CORPO, AM, CERTO
Licky66
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

CORPO, AM, CERTO
01-19-2013 7:01 PM

I have these mones and they work fine in stand-alone, but I want to mix them.

So can I use CORPO with AM, or CORPO with CERTO ?
01-19-2013 7:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjw255
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 303
Thanks received:
275 thanks in 176 posts

RE: CORPO, AM, CERTO
01-19-2013 9:14 PM

(01-19-2013 7:01 PM)Licky66 Wrote:  I have these mones and they work fine in stand-alone, but I want to mix them.

So can I use CORPO with AM, or CORPO with CERTO ?
Unless you really know what you're doing, its usually better to just keep the bottles separate and overlay the sprays
01-19-2013 9:14 PM
Licky66
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

01-19-2013 10:03 PM

(01-19-2013 9:14 PM)cjw255 Wrote:  Unless you really know what you're doing, its usually better to just keep the bottles separate and overlay the sprays

Yes this is exactly what I meant, sorry for my english. So can I wear CORPO with CERTO or AM ? Is it a good formula ?
01-19-2013 10:03 PM
Emil
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 9 posts

01-20-2013 10:22 AM

Why do you want to mix them? What are you trying to achieve?

The products are already fine-tuned, and I see little reason to mix them unless you have a solid grasp of the properties of the pheromones, their ratios in the products and their synergistic effects.

That being said, I have purposely mixed AM and Certo together, but in different app points (AM pubic area, Certo neck/wrists). However, my intuition tells me that Corpo does not mix well with AM or Certo (I have all three products and use them all the time).
01-20-2013 10:22 AM
Licky66
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

02-11-2013 7:33 PM

Back here,
I have tested CORPO + AM for days. I have seen some good differences. 2 sprays of CORPO near each ears, and 1 spray of AM on the neck. I have just to say that the self effect is like a bomb. I got the confidence and good mood of corpo, but with much power and I'm a bit euphoric...smiling for nothing.
SO, girls seems to have good interactions with me, and guys give me respect. I have to test it further.
02-11-2013 7:33 PM
Thanks given by wiserd, Emil
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1166
Thanks received:
1114 thanks in 550 posts

02-12-2013 4:24 AM

(02-11-2013 7:33 PM)Licky66 Wrote:  Back here,
I have tested CORPO + AM for days. I have seen some good differences. 2 sprays of CORPO near each ears, and 1 spray of AM on the neck. I have just to say that the self effect is like a bomb. I got the confidence and good mood of corpo, but with much power and I'm a bit euphoric...smiling for nothing.
SO, girls seems to have good interactions with me, and guys give me respect. I have to test it further.

Thanks for the report, Licky. Since different people have very different reactions, it's often helpful to include specifics of the people who react and what kind of positive reactions you saw (Reactions; comfort, decrease/increase in physical distance, smiling, hair flips, etc.) Details of subjects; age of the girls, personality of the girls, ethnicity of the girls, were the girls comfortable around you before wearing mones, length of exposure, etc. (It's believed that different races, on the average, have different reactions to various mones.)

The user guide for new molecule testing should have some decent info on mix reporting.

http://pherotruth.com/wiki/index.php/Testing_Pheromones

Can you read body language? If not, it'd be a good idea to read up on the subject since it will help you to notice, convey and respond to some of the reactions you see.

Thanks for your input!

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 4:30 AM by wiserd.)
02-12-2013 4:24 AM

Share This Thread