Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.5 Average
CORE + TITAN combo... A Request for Help to Regular Apex Users
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1439 thanks in 949 posts

CORE + TITAN combo... A Request for Help to Regular Apex Users
11-03-2014 8:35 PM

Has anyone here tried or is currently using 2 CORE + 2 TITAN combo, specifically in a work environment? How does this combo perform at the office?

I've been working from home for the past 3 years. However, my current situation requires that I take on a regular job very soon.

I've used A314 in the past to good effect, but abhor the intimidation that goes along with it.

The new job will most likely be customer-centric, possibly in an assistant-managerial role over customer-service folks where I'd have to sometimes handle customers directly. I'm gunning for a combo that rivals A314 minus intimidation plus sociability.

Could I request our regular Apex users who have CORE & TITAN to please try the combo at the office and give a report? If you could also try CV2 & TITAN in combo, that would be great!

I'd do it myself, but have been hacking up my lungs while running a fever since Sunday, and ordered to bedrest for the rest of this weekDash1. Moreover, I've been nowhere near a corporate environment in 3 years and can only test in a public/social setting.

My plan is to wet-mix one spray of each product on my skin and allow the mix to dry down. Preferred app points are adam's apple and inner forearms, so 1 CORE under 1 TITAN to neck, and same amount to inner forearms. I intend to use the same combo for the interview as well as when working.

Thank you all very much in advance! So happy

In the meantime, if anyone needs me, I'll be immersed somewhere in Mars82's Core of Mars thread and journal of mones in the Asian work environment. Mrgreen

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
11-03-2014 8:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Mars82

fero-man
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 70
Thanks received:
102 thanks in 55 posts

RE: CORE + TITAN combo... A Request for Help to Regular Apex Users
11-03-2014 9:31 PM

Well, I have tried 2 spray Core + 1 spray Titan and vice versa. The result seems like OD to me. People trying to avoid me and the female co-worker clearly seems very uncomfortable near me. Even when I toned it down to one spray each, the effect is still the same. However, when I use either core or titan as a standalone, the result is significantly different and very encouraging. On another note, Kore (Cv2) is still my #1 product. Hopefully this helps

My Pheromone Collections: drool

LAL: Wolf, AV, Nude, A4A, Possess, SXD-9, Hypnotica, Lucky 7, A1, Voodoo.

Pheromone XS: ACE combo, Xist, Exotica, SOB, Taboo, Domination, APi
HAX: WBlack, Element X, Holy Grail, M512, X22
Apex: Kore, Dionysos, Titan, Imprint, Praetoria
Alpha Dream: L2k, Alfa Maschio
Love potion: SS4M, Voracious, Dirty Old Man, Sorcerer v2
Love scent: NPA
Pheromones by James V. Kohl : Scent of Eros.
Pheromone Treasure : ATL, Capt, AOA, EFZ.
11-03-2014 9:31 PM
Thanks given by kimosabe
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1439 thanks in 949 posts

11-03-2014 9:49 PM

I've tried 2 CORE + 1 TITAN in the past. Pretty good for me, but not as hard hitting as A314 was. Hence the curiosity for 2 of each. Thanks fero-man!

Edit: As sick as I'm feeling, I've just sprayed 2 CORE + 2 TITAN on myself on the aforementioned app points, wet-mixed as described in the previous post. Testing for selfies first.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2014 10:19 PM by kimosabe.)
11-03-2014 9:49 PM
Thanks given by fero-man
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1439 thanks in 949 posts

11-03-2014 11:04 PM

Almost an hour in, here's what's happening selfie-wise: I like the feeling. Sick as I am, it got me standing up straight, chest up, shoulders down, head up and walking deliberately slowly to the kitchen just now.

I feel smooth. Suave. LIKE A BOSS.

Compared to A314, I don't feel like a drill-sergeant who's going to tear someone apart.

Let's see how it goes the rest of today.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
11-03-2014 11:04 PM
xxprojectalicexx
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
71 thanks in 34 posts

11-04-2014 1:49 AM

I get the same self-effects with Titan. I've had that intimidation factor with core + titan, so I just soloed and had better results with just two sprays on throat and dabbed on wrist, ears for morning shift and if I have to work my 2nd job at night I just spray once more.
11-04-2014 1:49 AM
Thanks given by kimosabe

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1439 thanks in 949 posts

11-04-2014 3:13 AM

Would it be safe to say TITAN would work better paired with something like ORBITAL instead of CORE for what I have in mind?

Just to add, this was my experience with 1 CORE + 1 TITAN:

(10-21-2014 2:55 AM)kimosabe Wrote:  To throw this data point out there, I just got home from the doctor's. The female receptionists there are always stone cold, unsmiling and keep their eyes down on their desk. So I decided that today, I'd go in with 1 spray TITAN over 1 spray CORE to my neck. Both products were wet-mixed on my neck, i.e. no dry-down time between one spray and the next.

Smiles, friendliness, eye contact and chattiness galore from them to me. To the point that I was cracking jokes with not one but TWO of them. Teased one of them for choosing to call me using my more-difficult-to-pronounce surname and she blushed and grinned.

This never happened before in all my visits and I've gone to this place at least 10 times now ever since my regular doctor joined this practice last year.

EVERY person in the clinic, male and female, took a good long look at me when they arrived and sat down. I'm talking eyeballing me as if I was some rockstar. Same thing happened as I walked into the building and to security before heading to the clinic upstairs. Same thing at the bus stop after leaving the clinic. Same in the bus.

And all I was wearing was jeans, polo tee, sandals and my usual Lynx body spray. Nothing special. In fact, feeling under the weather, I wasn't on my game AT ALL.

Perhaps 1 CORE + 1 or 2 TITAN + 1 ORBITAL might be what I'm after. Thoughts?

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2014 6:54 AM by kimosabe.)
11-04-2014 3:13 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1439 thanks in 949 posts

11-05-2014 7:07 PM

Defying doctor's directive, I headed out yesterday afternoon to meet a good friend at work in the industry I'm keen to rejoin.

I wore 2 sprays TITAN solo, one to neck and one to inner forearms, over apps of ADG.

The meeting was short but went well, since we have a great friendship going on. He told me, "I know who has helped me many times in the past, I always remember. I will definitely help you as much as I can." With that, I handed him my curriculum vitae and returned home.

While 2 x TITAN did give me a somewhat good selfie in that I was more of my alpha-self, the effect was nowhere near what I experienced with 1 CORE + 1 TITAN. I feel that CORE gives a solid boost not only to TITAN but also to my natural signature. I didn't feel as sociable with just TITAN, as compared to the CORE-TITAN combo report above. What's interesting is that on both occasions, I was feeling unwell and out of my game.

From another thread in here:
(09-08-2014 11:05 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  ...
1 drop DP to jawline + 1 spray CORE to clavicle + 2 sprays TITAN to inner forearms = cheeky horny bastard.
Still feeling unwell, but I've to run some errands today. Gonna take out DP from the above and try 1 CORE + 2 TITAN and see what gives. I'll do 1 CORE + 1 TITAN wet-mixed to neck, and 1 TITAN to inner forearms. Gonna also compare the selfie from this to the 2 CORE + 2 TITAN selfie from an earlier post.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2014 7:18 PM by kimosabe.)
11-05-2014 7:07 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1439 thanks in 949 posts

11-05-2014 11:15 PM

Update.

2 CORE + 2 TITAN, when compared to 1 CORE + 1 TITAN, feels pretty much over-empowering. I now see where fero-man and xxprojectalicexx are coming from.

Today I wore 1 CORE + 2 TITAN. Much smoother and better overall compared to 2 of each as well as 2 TITAN solo, but a little too over-TITAN'd.

I feel 1 CORE + 1 TITAN + a touch of a social mone product might just do what I'm looking for. Next step, reach for S.O.E and try again. For my body chemistry, TITAN needs CORE to truly shine.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2014 11:17 PM by kimosabe.)
11-05-2014 11:15 PM
Thanks given by fero-man, thundr, as33156
xxprojectalicexx
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 29
Thanks received:
71 thanks in 34 posts

11-09-2014 4:33 AM

(11-05-2014 11:15 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Update.

2 CORE + 2 TITAN, when compared to 1 CORE + 1 TITAN, feels pretty much over-empowering. I now see where fero-man and xxprojectalicexx are coming from.

Today I wore 1 CORE + 2 TITAN. Much smoother and better overall compared to 2 of each as well as 2 TITAN solo, but a little too over-TITAN'd.

I feel 1 CORE + 1 TITAN + a touch of a social mone product might just do what I'm looking for. Next step, reach for S.O.E and try again. For my body chemistry, TITAN needs CORE to truly shine.

Excellent report. Would love to hear further testings in the future.
11-09-2014 4:33 AM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1439 thanks in 949 posts

11-18-2014 10:44 PM

Well well well..... NOW we're getting somewhere.

1 spray CORE + 1 spray TITAN (wet-mixed on neck) + 12" Scent of Eros (6" on each outer forearm). I'd like to call this "The Leader with Persuasive Style" combo.

With just CORE + TITAN, I come across as too much of an elite, no matter how comfortably I'm dressed and no matter how much I smile and make polite small-talk. Throw in a social, in this case S.O.E, and I feel warm, friendly, approachable and a bit more chatty, yet still in alpha-frame. The results from today bear this out.

Went to the bank first to get a small bit of admin work done. Too bad I didn't get served by the cute new Indian teller. The lady who did serve me was polite and attended to my request quickly. No biggie. She did however linger a little longer on the final "Is there anything else I can do for you today sir?" teller-rarebit. When leaving the bank, I held eye contact with the burly guard, smiled and nodded, and he reciprocated with an even bigger smile and a more overt nod.

Next up, the post office. I went in there and spoke to the branch manager. Explained to him that I'd ordered something online last week but somehow my address ended up missing my unit number after checkout. Told him that I'd been emailing the supplier since the day of order, but hadn't received a reply yet. I asked him if he could help. He explained to me that for normal post, the item would just be returned to sender from the sorting plant due to insufficient address, and that I could write an email to HQ for their consideration to hold and forward the package to me. By the book, he's right to say this.

However, I wasn't about to let up. I maintained my frame and firmly but politely asked if there was anything he could do to the same effect from his post office branch. I told him that it would be more effective for me to send a follow-up email to his official request. I felt myself much more at ease talking, and the words flowed out of my mouth effortlessly. Seeing as to how I was standing my ground and wasn't about to take no for an answer, he finally acceded, wrote an official letter, faxed it to HQ with his Branch Manager chop on it and gave me the original letter for my records. Sweet!

Finally, the supermarket. All supermarket staff were wearing antler hats in prep of Christmas next month. I made one staff smile with an off-the-cuff "nice hat!" comment. Headed to the cashiers after my purchases, went up to one cashier with the cheeky line "I want your hat..." with a shit-eating half-cocked smile on my mug. She and the cashier beside her immediately burst into smiles and conversation with me. At the end of checkout, I told her cheekily "I'm coming back for your hat," which elicited another round of smiles and warm remarks from both ladies.

I LIKE THIS!

Gonna drive this combo a bit more and see where it goes. Stay tuned!

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
11-18-2014 10:44 PM
Thanks given by shakes, doctorlove

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...