Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
COPULINS Suprises
terry0400-40

Sex: Male

Rep Post

COPULINS Suprises
01-04-2010 12:21 PM

Yep it came as a nice suprise to find a freeby unscented copulins vial in with my received order of unscented pheromones that i have received from Diane's Paradise-7  Pheromones and Copulins store.

It doesant take me long to realize that i would just have to be outa me hootin annie little cotton pickin mind if i did not go order some more of this love juice real fast like.

Yes quality stuff here with a capital Q, as this passed my personal effects test with more than flying colours.

This time i got the self effects of nice energy rise and i was most suprised to find that other thing also rise to attention when i decided to lay down beside and comfort my girl who had a headache after a hectic day, for somehow i felt a time shift and my memory took me back to the very first time i lay beside her and everything about her is become alive and fresh youthful and certainly erotic, was the last thing on my mind, so its most obvious the cops entering into the foray ha ha man i am stoked, this cops stuff has more to it than i have imagined and im going to add some to some of my mixes just to see what happens.

Before i head off as i have a new mix on the board for todays wear i would just also like to add that the other pheromones i received in my order are good, and the Androstenone is really excellent quality....

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-04-2010 12:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: COPULINS Suprises
01-04-2010 12:50 PM

Hi Terry! Looking forward to your take on how well these work on influencing others!

The Androstenone Discussion
01-04-2010 12:50 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-04-2010 3:18 PM

Hey Terry, excellent.  What else did you get ?  Any of her scented ones.  She mixes amazing scents. 

I would like to hear about the effects on others as well.  Most of the experienced users are not seeing much even in self effects but it could be a diffusion problem from what Diane mentioned.  They do smell like copulins though.

I have to try the spray and see if that does the trick.

Tisha

01-04-2010 3:18 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-05-2010 3:48 AM

(01-04-2010 12:50 PM)renny Wrote:  Hi Terry! Looking forward to your take on how well these work on influencing others!
Yes Renny i will be paying attention more and also upping my game slightly with less chores and some extra social cariculum.. well i hope so, its just a matter of wearing the right mix at the right time, my main focus is social and just a tad warm, like nothing thats going to get me into too much trouble hmmmm Anyways i will be sure to be a postin when any thing of interest has taken my eye... thanks  

My thread >
01-05-2010 3:48 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-05-2010 4:36 AM

(01-04-2010 3:18 PM)Tisha Wrote:  

Hey Terry, excellent.  What else did you get ?  Any of her scented ones.  She mixes amazing scents. 

I would like to hear about the effects on others as well.  Most of the experienced users are not seeing much even in self effects but it could be a diffusion problem from what Diane mentioned.  They do smell like copulins though.

I have to try the spray and see if that does the trick.

Tisha

Hi Tisha, i did not get any scented product, what i did receive as well as the gifted unfragranced copulins sample was Androstenone, Androsterone, A- nol, & B -nol.

I used a drop of the cops in a phero mix today with an added few sprays of D&G and the initial application whiff of the cops was most dominant and i thought oops i have used too much but it did settle down after fifteen mins to be mostly unnoticable to me with just a recognisable waft coming through every 5 mins or so.

With the application during my mall shopping and me in shorts T shirt and thongs i noticed children and todlers relaxing in my presence like as if i was like family.

The Pheromones probably gave me a friendly vibe as all females i communicated with were open and warm.

It seemed also that adult men and adult men with children did seem to linger and relax closer to me than is usual.

Without going into detail i could attribute the 24 mcg Androsterone as a possable factor,
Also a drop of full strength A1 included.

The cops do give me an energy lift when i am a tad lethargic and as far as becoming aroused or excited they do not in themselves do it unless there is an actual female involved with me or in my thoughts ( sexy thoughts ) hmmm i had better stay outa my mind....

My thread >
01-05-2010 4:36 AM

Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-05-2010 4:38 AM

I got a free Cops sample with my order too (many thanks to Diane), being a concentrate it somewhat overwhelmed me when I first opened bottle! Have added 2 drops to a 20ml solution, will report back when the weather warms up a bit and the pheromones actually diffuses a little better.
01-05-2010 4:38 AM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-05-2010 5:58 AM

(01-05-2010 4:38 AM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  I got a free Cops sample with my order too (many thanks to Diane), being a concentrate it somewhat overwhelmed me when I first opened bottle! Have added 2 drops to a 20ml solution, will report back when the weather warms up a bit and the pheromones actually diffuses a little better.
I was thinking that in my mix with 1 dr cops added i may have become somewhat sensitised to the odour and maby others around me could have noticed it more so, But then again i did interact with many people and i did not see any signals from anyone i spoke with that would have indicated i was um somewhat on the nose.

Due to the fact that i was certainly receiving occasional wafts from the cops then laugh it could have been possable that those whome did smell it whilst in my presence may have actually thought that it did not originate from me but from another source, like a woman The Edge he, oh my goodness women smell nice oh so nice, dont ya just love their smell when they have been juiced up considerably, so sweet and fresh with just a tinge of beautiful cops, oops the self effects are a gettin to me again, sea ya....

My thread >
01-05-2010 5:58 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-05-2010 8:54 PM

I got me a free bottle as well.  I'm strongly considering adding a drop to some of the homebrews I've made up and see if they add anything to it.  Right now I'm going to be working more with Diane's 'Down, Girl!' (but only in the right places).  Never again at work.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-05-2010 8:54 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-05-2010 9:59 PM

(01-05-2010 8:54 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  

I got me a free bottle as well.  I'm strongly considering adding a drop to some of the homebrews I've made up and see if they add anything to it.  Right now I'm going to be working more with Diane's 'Down, Girl!' (but only in the right places).  Never again at work.

Hi Snoopyace you probably dont know me as well as i you, if i had a dollar for every post i have read of yours then i would be well heeled by now lol

I am glad to see that you will be working with Diane's 'Down, Girl!' only in the right places, the name of the stuff alone stirs an erotic sensation in my imagination, i recon it will be a most rewarding project for you, and i wish you all the best.

I certainly will continue on using just a smallish dab cops for self effects, well at least until i have an understanding of what it could offer me in a normal attraction type mix..... females that is, i dont know how my peers would take it if i used the cops in a social mix eek some already think i am just a little excentric oh well whatever....

My thread >
01-05-2010 9:59 PM

Share This Thread