Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bus Driver Blend?
fueroman3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Bus Driver Blend?
10-01-2019 9:27 PM

This might sound like a joke but I'm serious here. When I was growing up and every time I'd ever ridden on a bus, everybody left the bus driver alone. They let him drive and didn't even mind him or her.

I drove bus for awhile but had to get out of it because for me it wasn't that. I was wearing Charisma and also Treasureful Shine as my dailies, not at the same time though. I got a lot of unwanted attention. I would go in and feel amazing, just feeling good and no problems with anyone or anything. The passengers couldn't handle that. They insisted on bad talking about me and it got to the point where if I finally had enough and would curse them they would love it. The angrier they thought they could get me the happier they got. Mostly it was the older crowd 50+ but even some of the younger groups would catch on and do the same stuff like I was a zoo animal and it was a game to see if they could make me mad.

So is there a blend that might be great for someone who is happy who wants to be left alone to focus on their task at hand while not intimidating but sort of just being invisible and or left alone by others. I probably should have gone mone free but I thought it would just help to keep a light easy going mood and it didn't do that. In non bus driving situations mones are fine for me but maybe they put too much focus on me and in the situation the people just couldn't handle it and wanted attention etc when that was potentially dangerous given that I was driving a bus and needed my focus on my driving. Looking at reviews I'm going to try Captain and I think if that agrees with my chemistry that might've been the one to use. I have swimming with sharks in my arsenal and maybe I could've tried that. but i didn't have positive experiences with negative people so I kept that one in the cupboard all summer.
10-01-2019 9:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Bus Driver Blend?
10-02-2019 8:43 AM

BW and SWS comes to mind...captain might be a good choice but I have zero experience with it personally, so I cannot say.

To not be bothered I'd probably read the reviews on alpha type products and see on which ones some users report others ghosting them, or keeping their distance. You'd want to project respect and a sort of badass vibe all with a quiet sense of power. I'd avoid anything that has light social aspects.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-02-2019 8:43 AM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Yesterday 1:02 PM

Can't think of anything that people will leave you alone and not intimidate. I'd look into BW or Kane.
Yesterday 1:02 PM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

Yesterday 1:24 PM

How bout not wear anything? Sounds like that's what you're looking for.
Yesterday 1:24 PM

fueroman3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Yesterday 4:55 PM

Yea. I moved on from that job and came to the conclusion that I should have went moneless. It was definitely a learning experience. If I had to do it again I would go with Captain though. In my initial testing people won't make small talk with me but they don't appear to be afraid but they want to focus on getting whatever I need done and won't even make small talk even if I initiate. They keep it straight business. Even if I'm smiling and extremely friendly they just get done the thing I am there for. So for the bus driving experience, that'd be exactly what I'm looking for. I can do my job and they leave me alone. I was hoping that's what Treasureful Shine was going to do and I was hoping Charisma would just make them see me as a good guy, I didn't anticipate the negative reactions when I didn't give them the attention they craved however, it was just the wrong situation for those type of socials. If I was an Uber or something I'd still give them a shot, especially in a tipping situation where you want to interact with people and it's in a car not a bus.

I was scared of the alphas because that's not what I was going for yet in my testing it's exactly what I needed and wanted. A lot of times I just like being quiet and keeping to myself while still being in a good mood more in touch with that goodness within kind of thing. A lot of people just aren't about that whole seeking within or you are that which you seek and that's what I'm after so I do tend to be more of a private person unless I'm just feeling it in certain situations and I think that's where the alphas are great too. I can be me and get the results I want but still not have to deal with other people's unresolved issues that they want to blame on others. I thought that the lighter socials would bring me out of my shell so I was looking to change who I was instead of just being who I am. Captain is my new fav and I will try out Alpha Treasures as well for the more social aspect and where people will make small talk with me but also respect me if I'm not in the chatty mood.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 4:56 PM by fueroman3.)
Yesterday 4:55 PM

Share This Thread