Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Building a gang?
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Building a gang?
03-01-2023 8:37 AM

Well I've recently got a few life lessons about the real world lol, first was that sometimes you can't avoid but to street fight, second lesson, when you're in a new city/area you should have some guys who will back you up.

Dunno if anyone on the forum uses mones for this purpose. But I'd like to ask if anyone managed to get strong male brotherhood friendships using pheromones, if so please share your experience. I know Possess is good for guys being buddies during the night but I've never had an aim to utilize it like that.

Would be great if you have a mone to get another dude die for you in a life or death situation (If we're gonna exaggerate).

So I'd like something to enhance male communication both in terms of respect and loyalty if such a mone exists, let me know.

P.s: Not talking about some beta loser but rather warriors lol

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
03-01-2023 8:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Marcus Antonius
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Building a gang?
03-01-2023 12:41 PM

Fortunately I never had the need for the increased aggressive potential, but I understand that you can come in a situation where this is needed.

With the usual 'club mones' and a 'stand up straight with your shoulders back and your chin high' I had good interactions and 'instand wingmen' with a many tough guys, from badass bouncers to super-jacked gym bros to active service members on the eve of their Mali deployment.

Again, as with woman, 90% is non-Mone stuff....

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
03-01-2023 12:41 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

03-01-2023 1:01 PM

Change your image. Lose the tough guy look.

03-01-2023 1:01 PM
bootysage
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-01-2023 3:25 PM

^ that

Learn jeet kune do and you’ll magically never need to use it.

People don’t just end up in fights for no reason. Consider the energy you’re putting out.

This isn’t a pheromones thing.

But if it were, probably Dirty Primitive P
03-01-2023 3:25 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

03-01-2023 6:08 PM

(03-01-2023 12:41 PM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  Fortunately I never had the need for the increased aggressive potential, but I understand that you can come in a situation where this is needed.

With the usual 'club mones' and a 'stand up straight with your shoulders back and your chin high' I had good interactions and 'instand wingmen' with a many tough guys, from badass bouncers to super-jacked gym bros to active service members on the eve of their Mali deployment.

Again, as with woman, 90% is non-Mone stuff....

Well I dunno man even if it's 10% it could be the critical 10% haha. Just thought of something to make it easier

(03-01-2023 1:01 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Change your image. Lose the tough guy look.

How will that assist in gathering the gang? Big Grin

(03-01-2023 3:25 PM)bootysage Wrote:  ^ that

Learn jeet kune do and you’ll magically never need to use it.

People don’t just end up in fights for no reason. Consider the energy you’re putting out.

This isn’t a pheromones thing.

But if it were, probably Dirty Primitive P

As with all in life, but like after using this for two years, I know there's some magic out there haha

Life phermones work on women, sometimes mind blowing you can make someone so attached while using it, sure you need game, but I can see a difference

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
03-01-2023 6:08 PM

Marcus Antonius
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-02-2023 10:32 AM

OK, an interesting topic, so let’s dissect it a bit.

I use the word gang myself for describing my social circle, and hope you mean the same, not a real criminal gang. As my 'gang' or 'tribe' contains a lot of woman, your question seems to focus on men, so maybe 'band of brothers' would be a good term.

The 3 answers you’ve got tell roughly the same: Firstly, do not do crazy stuff, with or without mones. No mone will save you from trouble you might find yourself in by fucking with the wrong guys.

Secondly, if you repeatedly find yourself in aggressive situations, probably it is an internal problem on your side. Think about that. As I wrote, I can understand that one find oneself in a situation requiring physical force, but it should not be more often than once in a decade. Of course, I write from the relative safety and stable society of an EU country where I can go at any time of the day nearly anywhere without feeling unsave. I don't fully understand living conditions in places differing much from that like a Brazilian favella, a South African township or in the Donbas of east Ukraine.

As any such situation can lead to a loss of limb or life, the smart move would always be to avoid it. If you find yourself in such situation you or someone else have most likely done several stupid decisions beforehand. But once in there, you need to come out unharmed and standing your ground can be the best behavior sometimes, while deescalation and retrieve is a smart move at other times. The only situation where I can imagine an unconditional fight to whatever fierce end to come would be to protect vulnerable people, children, woman, or so. If you find yourself in an unsafe area, ask yourself if you can move away.

Of course, being and appearing strong allow you to avoid the conflict to become physical. Make it expensive for your adversary to attack you. This is the basic idea of the answer from bootysage as well the meaning of my ‘standing straight…’ comment. You want to be able to do anything what is necessary, but you also want to control your behavior to the highest degree. This is also imho what is highly looked for in men by woman. In pop culture this is the essence of a James Bond, of a Jedi or of Bruce Willis in the ‘Die hard’ series. It’s probably a balance thing, projecting a confident, stong, masculine, no-pushover vibe BUT not appearing as a threat. It is as often a subcommunication thing. Solid eye contact, standing straight, owning your space, calm appearance tell the others you are not afraid of them. A slight smile, visible hands the right distance and so on tell them they have no reason to be afraid of you. It makes as well a difference how you dress. We need a few hundred milliseconds to decide how we feel about other people. And than we stick to that decision.

As I mentioned, I often experienced this male-male respect vibe even after very short exposures. Some were hyper-masculine men, much more so than anything what I could project just by myself. Here you are right, mones can help to give this vibe. I would say it is the same products that are useful for respect in the corporate world or workplace. I’ve seen quite heavy hits in men, top level managers who lead thousands of people but became very buddybuddy with me. I’ve even pulled jokes on such a CEO and he just laughed along.

In the online description of many clubs you can read how bad the bouncers are, I literally never ever had a single problem with them. I rather small talk and joke with them. Up to now I always just felt respect.

The products that delivered that were very consistantly Alpha Treasure and XSAcsend. The Dirty Primitive mentioned would most likely work as well. I would guess that –none and Cops are helpful. But this might depend on your personality. If you are already hyper-masculine (as a friend of mine who repeatedly got into troubles), than adding –none might be counterproductive as it can appear threatening. As I’m by my nature not too masculine (I admit it), than adding –none leads to better male respect. But one of the insane male respect hits I had, where gym bros with twice my muscle mass kind of worshipped me and my catch of the night, were achieved with The Love God, whichever component in there it was.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2023 10:46 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
03-02-2023 10:32 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-02-2023 12:26 PM

Congruence is king. If you look like a Hells Angel but smell like a fairy, or if you are a physically small and thin but dripping with BW, you're going to get challenged at some point.

That being said, if you cross paths with a drugged up fruitcake, it doesn't really matter. They see and smell stuff in a parallel universe. Just agree with them and move out of their way. They'll probably be dead or incarcerated within a year. Don't let it become your problem.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
03-02-2023 12:26 PM
Interstellar
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-12-2023 1:16 PM

Once, i almost fought wearing New Pheromone Additive. I know it was New Pheromone Additive because the scene happened 2 mins after i sprayed New Pheromone Additive.
Luckily these guys were barking dogs only.
I told the one who started the problem to watchout who he was messing, then his friend took his place and i called him out to 1 on 1 but and his "peaceful" friends pushed them away.
During the party i passed by them plent of times but they didn't even look at me.
New Pheromone Additive is too none concentrated and may put you in dark situations or even ghost you.

Social mones like Aura of Amity, Orbital and Glace are friendly and inviting.

Alpha mones like BW, A314, Captain, AT are more leader type.

Pheromone Treasure: Swoon, Aura of Amity, ETFZ, GoA
PheromoneXS: Taboo, Connections, A1
LAL: Wolf, Voodoo, Nude
Apex: Imprint, Orbital
03-12-2023 1:16 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-02-2023 1:15 AM

We are a gang here on PT. Pleasantry