Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Brown dude here. Very intrigued by it all
BrownFish
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Brown dude here. Very intrigued by it all
01-29-2017 12:07 AM

Hi there!

First off, if I am ever the new dude with the "I need a pill for overnight success" guy or doing any victim mentality crap, kick me out. I am here to learn and make new friends!

Here is my long story short: I was born in Iran, grown in Italy, lived in bangladesh for 4 years, and now I live in Australia. I speak 3 langauges, of which two are spoken to an native level. English is only my third language. Currently I am 24 yo dude studying at uni. I am into self improvement. I've been working, trying to include meditation daily etc.

My dilemma? Well right now my plan is to build myself a career, get a good job and provide for mum and dad after all they've invested in me. I think self improvement comes first and I am personally not a fan of 3rd wave femminism. I feel men are having less and less rights, and getting into a relationship or marriage in my personal opinion is a foolish choice.

That being said a man gotta do what he gotta do. My choices? Learn PUA...Too much effort I got more important things to worry about than go clubbing and get laid. So learning about pheromones seems an efficient way for my priorities.

I am a normal quiet dude. I am generally introverted but can easily be quite outgoing. I was hoping pheromones would enhance this and maybe give me more opportunities to escalate with girls I may find myself spending some time with. I will take this as a journey.

Regards,
BrownFish
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2017 1:35 AM by BrownFish.)
01-29-2017 12:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Brown dude here. Very intrigued by it all
01-29-2017 1:41 AM

Welcome, BrownFish.....You seem like someone who will take the time to absorb some of the knowledge on this board.

It will be an interesting journal for you....Good Luck.
01-29-2017 1:41 AM
BrownFish
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-29-2017 1:49 AM

(01-29-2017 1:41 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Welcome, BrownFish.....You seem like someone who will take the time to absorb some of the knowledge on this board.

It will be an interesting journal for you....Good Luck.
Thank you very much. I hope my journey will help others to learn more. Smile
01-29-2017 1:49 AM
BrownFish
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-29-2017 4:08 AM

Apologies for the double post. I forgot to add my current goals and what I would want to get out of it so maybe I can even get some advice and nudges in the right direction.

My goals:
I am currently a Uni student in the future will be working in a STEM field (I am a software engineering student). My main focus for mones is on female interaction. I'm looking at things like nude alpha etc. But I have a long way to go to research. I still have a month or so before I make any order so I have a bit of time.

Possible scenarious:
- I have a Mentor that I met through a Uni scheme. She gives me advices in general and about industry. We sometimes meet up but so far I haven't seen any sexual interest. However our last catch up she got us hot chocolate and we chatted for a couple hours from what I recall. That suggested that she enjoyed our conversation. For context, she is older than me and has a kid and is married. Strong career woman. I am a 24 yo uni student. I was wondering if compounds could give me an edge to escalate things with her further more.

-This girl I know is a good friend. She has a long distance relationship. We'll prolly be doin' some group projects and maybe even be around a few other girls depending on how things go. She is a cool friend and we are a good team on assignments, nothing sexual. I was wondering if the mones could give me an edge to escalate things with her as well. I am not really head over hills into her, just trying to see what mones could do.

My semester will start around the 24th of february, and I will make my order around then as well. So I have a bit of time to skim through posts and collect info before making my first order. Considering my goals, I won't be in need of that many mones except maybe 3 or 4 to be used occasionally.

Products that caught my eyes:
-Androstadienone
-Xist
-Aqua Vitae
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2017 6:29 AM by BrownFish.)
01-29-2017 4:08 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  another new intrigued member cratoui 10 5,124 09-08-2010 4:23 PM
Last Post: JohnnyHard