Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bring Chris Back to the Forums
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1541
Thanks received:
3897 thanks in 1649 posts

RE: Bring Chris Back to the Forums
08-24-2015 2:08 PM

To address the points made in the last several posts:

1. Mike or John are both welcome to run blind molecule testing on this forum, but it isn't mine or anyone else's place to expect them to do so just because it's something that we want. To run blind testing properly takes money, time and effort on the Vendors part, and yes I do expect the Vendor to put forth the effort in monitoring any testing and writing final summaries, as they are the ones who have the most to gain.

2. Steve from PheromoneXS has been around long enough, is big enough and has the resources to properly run a blind molecule testing program and he used to be an active participant on this forum, but, several members had a lot of animosity toward him and any new members that mentioned PheromoneXS, to the point that he bailed on us and started his own forum.

3. I DID create a forum for Chris a number of years ago, and put forth the time and effort into customizing it to look like an extension of his existing website, but he chose not to use it and I have no idea what ever ended up happening with it.

4. I did NOT want to rehash the past, but I also knew that if I didn't detail out at least some of Chris' transgressions many members would think I was just holding a grudge and being an asshole.

As might be expected, I also received a number of emails from him when the thread was started, and I'll let this thread die off with some quotes from the emails he sent:

Quoted from several emails Chris Wrote:I saw the post on pherotruth and I honestly think you are making the right decision. I have impulse control issues and sometimes it's hard even to trust myself.

You are probably better off without me on the forums. I did have good intentions, but caused you and the forum way too many problems.

I admit it Mark that I fucked up way too many times, and far too severely. I'm a human being, and a weak one at that. Please consider that we are all human beings, and we have all made mistakes. I just beg of you not to publicize all the mistakes I have made.

I'm sorry I ever suggested that a petition be started to enable me limited access to the research section and my own forum. I guess I invited this on myself. Please mark, accept my apology for the mistakes I've made and for the trouble I've caused you.

Apology accepted and past transgressions forgiven, but never forgotten.

And with that, hopefully we can now move on and put this behind us. I wish no ill intent toward Chris, I'm just not willing to take another chance after giving him far to many to begin with.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
08-24-2015 2:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Ekscentra, meme371, SuperJoy, kimosabe, Ancillian, Mr. E, moe

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Best excuses to make why you can't bring a woman to your place... dsouza 8 565 04-04-2014 12:55 PM
Last Post: Jolly Jumper
  Copulins To Bring Back Excitement pelist3rka 2 406 10-29-2013 7:56 AM
Last Post: Himeros
  Is Chris S the same person as Chris from Alpha Dreams? henry b 13 1,505 10-04-2013 9:25 AM
Last Post: henry b
  Guys SOS! Any good formula to bring back the ex? toutsif 19 1,283 09-01-2013 9:38 AM
Last Post: Being