Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Branching out from Androtics.. My XS-ive phero adventures
psylocybin
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Branching out from Androtics.. My XS-ive phero adventures
11-03-2012 2:37 AM

Got my shipment in yesterday and boy was surprised. Steve sent me Bliss and Flirt in to-go's for free as well as three scents that I have yet too try. Packaging was excellent and the ACE was nicely bubble wrapped and taped up but Cohesion xs was leaking and I'm down about a third of the bottle. Not that upset as I have yet to receive a shipment that hasn't leaked. I think it's due to international shipping (I'm in Canada) and I'm assuming the handler's are just rough when things are sent across the border because it's happened with Androtics, Lovescent and now XS. Don't get me wrong though, they ALL wrap their stuff amazingly well and I can't think of suggestions to make it any better (if anyone else does please tell me). I got the package in just under two weeks so the shipping time wasn't bad at all.

So now for some background information.

I go to the University of Waterloo so I have amazing testing grounds and I love the fact that I discovered phero's. I'm studying Speech Communication here as I became really interested in human interaction at a young age (after discovering androtics when I was 16) and to give you an idea of what SPCOMM is, you study everything from interpersonal communication to public speaking. I have classes where we learn how to apply and analyze things such as body language, tone of voice, alpha male behavior, group behavior, etc. I've had 4 years of experience with products from Androtics, Lovescent, TP and now XS and am extremely excited to see what kind of mixes SteveO has decided were good enough to commercialize.

The Product.

Living the university life, I casually woke up at 7:30 today as I like to start my day right. My roommate has a friend who drove in from Toronto and has been living here for a couple days. At around 10:30ish I walk upstairs see my roommate and his friend coming into the house and they suggest we go grab some dinner... yeah I woke up at 7:30 pm HAHA. I go downstairs to put legitimate clothes on and take a shot of Ascend to the chest and one spray of Cohesion to the right side of my neck. We get in the car and my roommate realizes he has an assignment due by midnight so he runs back in the house yelling "grab something good to eat!". I hop in the front seat and we're off towards popeye's. Car ride's are really good opportunities to test out products as you're in a closed area (if the windows are up obviously) and you can really gauge a change in someone's demeanour once they're hit with your phero cloud. We end up discussing how he and his gf are going through some tumultuous times and I thought wow I wasn't really expecting this. It was light-hearted conversation and wasn't one sided at all (sometimes things such as IO result in a torrent of verbal diarrhea). We get to Popeye's and it's open sign is off and all the chairs are up but the lights are on inside and the door is propped open with a bucket + mop so I decide to press my luck and walk in to try and get me some CHICKEN! I like going to fastfood joints just as they're closing because I always get hooked up with free stuff. I say hi to the guy in the back whose cleaning and say "hey is it too late to get some chicken?" and flash him a grin. Can I just point out that the single most awesome tool in your arsenal is to SMILE! No joke, a smile disarms just about everyone and automatically sets the tone for your interaction. So we talked the guy into giving us extra chicken, coleslaw and gravy and we feasted like kings.

This mix of 1 spray Ascend + 1 spray Cohesion has me pretty happy so far as it had me acting smooth and talkative. I don't know how suave you can feel getting fried chicken HAHA but I just really enjoyed myself. The mix doesn't seem to get any negative reactions from other guys even though I swear I caught a whiff of copulin's in the ascend before I covered with cologne ( as I was in a rush). Steve sent me a little note saying one of the three is a Sexual mix, the other comfort and I can't remember the last one and I can't remember which was which because I really want to blind test. I'm going to assume that Ascend is definitely the sexual/alpha male definitely based on none/Androsterone and I'm looking forward to testing it when I go out tomorrow. I apologize if you were hoping for an interaction with girls but I'll be going out tomorrow and CANT WAIT to test at the bar. Clubs aren't really my thing because you can't say a damn word. I'm bout to go on facebook and call a girl over so I'll see how this mix (its been 5 hours since the application) affects 1 on 1 interactions with girls who are already sexually comfortable with you.

Cheers everyone!
11-03-2012 2:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Branching out from Androtics.. My XS-ive phero adventures
11-03-2012 3:12 AM

Ahhh I loved living in Waterloo, looking forward to some party stories.. Maybe I'll come join you haha

-
-
_
Personality Type ENTP - Scorpio - 28
Journal - An Ostriches' Twisted Journal ~v3
API, XS111, Exist, XSR32, Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Connections, Flirt
Glace SB, A1 99.9%, L2kv1, L2Kv2
Element X, RAW, LadyKiller, Holy Grail, Wingman Blue Label
TrueLove, TrueAlpha, TrueCarisma
Core
P74,P75,P79,P80,P81,P83,P86,P90,P91,P93,​P95,P96,P102,P103,P114,P123,P126
TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL,TAK,
Alpha Androstenol,Beta Androstenol,Androsterone,None,Meo-Est,DHEAS,AndrostAnone,Epiandrosterone
11-03-2012 3:12 AM
Dragon
Checking out the place

Rep Post

11-04-2012 5:24 PM

(11-03-2012 2:37 AM)psylocybin Wrote:  I go to the University of Waterloo so I have amazing testing grounds and I love the fact that I discovered phero's. I'm studying Speech Communication here as I became really interested in human interaction at a young age (after discovering androtics when I was 16) and to give you an idea of what SPCOMM is, you study everything from interpersonal communication to public speaking. I have classes where we learn how to apply and analyze things such as body language, tone of voice, alpha male behavior, group behavior, etc. I've had 4 years of experience with products from Androtics, Lovescent, TP and now XS and am extremely excited to see what kind of mixes SteveO has decided were good enough to commercialize.

Hey man I live 5 minutes from the University of Waterloo Blum Cool, I'll watch this thread
11-04-2012 5:24 PM
psylocybin
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-04-2012 11:36 PM

Girl coming over in a bit. I have my car but she suggested bussing here before i could bring it up so figured id mess around a bit and Drive to the bus stop where I said id meet her. She'll be angry as hell but I'll make it up to her ;). I'm bout to wear one spray of ascension. Deff cops in here. Covered with some cologne.
11-04-2012 11:36 PM
SteveO
Vendor

11-04-2012 11:50 PM

Yeah me too. I'm really psyched to read this and anticipate some more reporting. 7:30 hah, that's awesome.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
11-04-2012 11:50 PM

psylocybin
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-07-2012 4:23 PM

Anyone ever notice how you plan an epic weekend of partying to "kickback" from all the grueling tasks of post secondary education only to wake up monday morning feeling worse than you did before it all started? Fuckin paradox lol. I have my comments and report on ascend from that night this girl came over as well as my comments on cohesion coming up later tonight. Everyone stay tuned!!!!

Edit*

I used cohesion and ascend individually this time
(This post was last modified: 11-07-2012 4:24 PM by psylocybin.)
11-07-2012 4:23 PM
psylocybin
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-08-2012 4:53 AM

So I just finished studying and there's no buses home so I walked to campus pizza and ordered a pizza so that i could get a free ride home along with along with a large pizza. Genius I know..

I have three separate reports so I'll start with the first which occurred the other night when Invited this girl "D" over.

1 Sprayof Ascend to the chest. I'd like to say I let it fully dry but I was to lazy to wait.

1 Spray of Cologne to cover.

Continuing from where I left off, I drive down the street and wait for D to get off the bus before I pull up behind her and highbeam her. The look on her face is priceless when she see's that it's me and that I had let her bus here rather than pick her up from home. She's all mad (superficially) that I didn't pick her up expressing her views of chivalry etc while I sit there pleased at the funny story I now have to look back on and laugh about.

Fast forward to my bedroom:

She was playing a bit hard to get because she was "mad" at me but you can only play so hard to get when you got booty called.. She told me her back was hurting so (having been on the receiving end of many amazing massages) I gave the first massage I have ever given in my life. Pretty easy to escalate from there..

I had a million things I so desperately wanted to comment on during that night and made a mental list but all those thoughts flew out of my head by the end of the night. One thing that stuck in my mind however is that rather than the usual emotionally detached sex it was really intense and "loving". I don't love this girl but there was alot more kissing involved during the sex than I usually care for. I remember backing off a bit and turning her over because I got a little freaked out lol. It's really pissing me off that I'm leaving so many details out but I honestly forgot it all.

Next Report is on Cohesion and it's effects on males and females.

1x Cohesion

One of my roommates can be described as a pothead, gamer, philosophy major (in that order haha).

I have access to his whole psychological profile that from my skimming seems to sum up his character pretty well and "extremely accurately" according to him but the gist is he's more introverted than extroverted. Not that he's shy (as most introverts are) he just doesn't talk alot. Anyway's, cohesion had him talking non stop. It didn't induce verbal diahhrea which im thankful for, and promoted intellectual conversation about aristotelian logic (which is what we were studying that day). That was a situation where we were forced to talk so I didn't really notice his talking as an anomaly. When we got home however, instead of going up to his room to play his game he chilled in the living room with me and just talked. I could attribute the fact that we had an interesting conversation to the fact that we're both experienced conversationalists so I'm not 100% sure that cohesion doesn't induce logorrhea (verbal diahhrea). What was really interesting to see was that he would get up at points, body language making it apparent that he was thinking of leaving but then walking back to the couch opposite me, sitting down and continue talking. You could see the confusion in his face as his mind pondered what was compelling him to stay. So my notes on Cohesion are that the name definitely suits the product. Steve, your product creates cohesion between people and I really appreciate that it's a natural feeling and meshing of personalities rather than disjointed and forced.

I don't think there is enough -Androsterone in Cohesion (if any) for me to use it as a stand alone however.

It's slightly "beta" on it's own as my friend did snap at me in class the other day for proving him wrong and though I brushed it off, I remember thinking a dab of A314 or Ascend would have had him censoring his emotions. Thus my conclusion is that this is a really social, nol based mix.

My interaction with two girls in my french linguistics lecture solidifies my belief that cohesion is a really social mix. It has been well documented that most Asian girls respond really well to -nol heavy signatures and less to sexually aggressive one's. There's a nature vs nurture debate here as I find those girls that grow up in North America respond better to sexually aggressive mixes as opposed to those from Asia. Most Asian men have lower T levels than most other races which explains why we have less hair on our bodies, etc so it could be that if a girl grows up in North America she'll be exposed to signatures that are higher in none content than in Asia. Whatever the case, I open it up to debate here as well as I love discussing these aspects.

Back to the topic. I like to move around every class and sit next to different girls in the hopes of finding an interesting one. I settled on sitting with one of these two cute one's every class. They both know I don't ever have a writing utensil or a textbook and my justification is that this forces me to meet new people by asking them for pencils and sharing textbooks with them HAHA!!!! I mean it's a win win. I don't pay hundreds of dollars for it, it promotes meeting new people and it facilitates bonding with my new "friends". This was a special occasion and I ended up sitting between them with one on either side of me. I said "hi" to both of them and made small talk throughout the class and everything was fine and dandy. They do their hair twirling, i do my facebooking, I lean from one side to the other having secret conversations and facing each in turn and just generally letting my body language do most of the talking. The difficulty arose when my prof asked us to turn our attention to "exercise # 9" on page whatever the F**K. As soon as he said that, both girls turn their textbook towards me and give me an expectant look (which I observed from my periphery as I was checking out awesome stuff on "theawesomer.com") I spent a good 30 seconds thinking of a way to get out of this pickle and save face for both of them until I realized that exercise # 9 was also on the projector. Thus, I ignored both of them and paid attention to the projector instead!!!!!! They both get rejected, but rejection in equality is better than one of them being uber rejected. Obviously, it's not a big deal that "the guy I was sharing my textbook with decided to pay attention to the projector rather than me" but its a heck of alot better than "what an asshole, flirting with me then paying attention HER book rather than MINE". Picking either one of them would have set the tone for future interactions and resulted in less affection from the other so I win lol. That was a lot of detail for a 1 minute interaction but it was clear that cohesion really helped develop that attraction in them. I could do it all myself (90 % me 10% mones) and that situation would probably have occurred anyway's but Cohesion really had them being affectionate. I think I'm gonna go for the girl on my right because she's hotter.

So my notes on Cohesion:

I'll use it alone with girls who respond well to socials (which is my age demographic and especially asian girls).

Doesn't have that "alpha" factor that I'm used too so I'll pair it with something with A314, Ascend, Ammo, etc.

Definitely helps you bond with guys and promotes meaningful conversations.

Just a quick note on Ascend:

1x To the neck

Silent study room. I sat by the door so I could look up when a hot girl walked in and flash her a smile lol. One walks in, combination of ascend and my winning smile got her sitting across from me having staring contests. It's silent study and she had her headphones in so at one point when we both looked up and caught each other's gaze, I opened my mouth to speak and she whipped her headphones out sooo fast I flinched lol. She definitely thought I was going to start a convo with her but all I said "will you watch my stuff so I can go for a smoke". I tee'd her up soo well and thought it'd be funny to share. Moral of the story, Smile at girls and then hit em with your phero sig. The ol' 1-2 is the precursor to the haymaker.

Questions? Comments? Praise? Free mones? I'm interested in hearing from y'all.
11-08-2012 4:53 AM
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

11-08-2012 9:31 AM

Psylocybin, I really like how detailed you describe your experiences, and I have read them through a few times since they contain very good insights on using pheromones. Thanks!
11-08-2012 9:31 AM
SteveO
Vendor

11-10-2012 2:53 PM

Cohesion isn't an alpha product at all. Its completely based off of A1. There's a little of Androsterone in there which is designed more of a balancing act than an alpha trait. I needed it to be worn and help guys who might get depressed from A1 to still feel good about themselves but at the same time not have the girls feel as you're being overbearing.

Excellent observationsSmile

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
11-10-2012 2:53 PM
psylocybin
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-13-2012 2:05 AM

Hmm If cohesion is really A1 based I feel I may have wrongly attributed his eagerness to chill and talk with me to the mones when it could have been another situational factor doing so. I'm just thankful I'm not seeing any depression effects from anyone. I spent the day at home cause I got food poisoning but I'll be on campus all day tomorrow. I'm going to try Evolve and see where it takes me.
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2012 2:06 AM by psylocybin.)
11-13-2012 2:05 AM

Share This Thread