Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boy/Boy
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Boy/Boy
01-07-2010 2:53 PM

Boy/Boy is a blend dubbed "Same Sex Attraction"...but what works on gay men works on het women, and this is one of my faves for self-effects. Ingredients are beta-androstadienol, DHEA-S, androstanone, alpha-androstenol, androstenone.

I have been in a vicious mood lately. A combo of winter blues and PMS.

This blend is my dragon-stopper. My de-fanger. Can't believe I didn't think to dig it out earlier - this morning I put some on. First, I love the smell of the unscented phero. Yes, strange I know but I really do.

I spent most of the morning huffing the back of my hand where I applied it. Definitely relaxes me and takes away that edgy, ready-to-strike feeling. I reapplied a good swipe on each wrist after lunch. This time I breathed a little too deeply and now I have a slight headache, and my hands are rather cool and tingly, but I am in a good enough mood not to mind!

Previously I have found this mix to encourage a happy, pleasant atmosphere. It's a light touch, not the happy stupor of a-nol, but keeps a smile on everyone's faces.

I know this is in short supply, but I think there is some left for perfume add-ins.

01-07-2010 2:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TotallyTwisted
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Boy/Boy
01-08-2010 7:27 AM

(01-07-2010 2:53 PM)Willow Wrote:  

Boy/Boy is a blend dubbed "Same Sex Attraction"...but what works on gay men works on het women, and this is one of my faves for self-effects. Ingredients are beta-androstadienol, DHEA-S, androstanone, alpha-androstenol, androstenone.

I have been in a vicious mood lately. A combo of winter blues and PMS.

This blend is my dragon-stopper. My de-fanger. Can't believe I didn't think to dig it out earlier - this morning I put some on. First, I love the smell of the unscented phero. Yes, strange I know but I really do.

I spent most of the morning huffing the back of my hand where I applied it. Definitely relaxes me and takes away that edgy, ready-to-strike feeling. I reapplied a good swipe on each wrist after lunch. This time I breathed a little too deeply and now I have a slight headache, and my hands are rather cool and tingly, but I am in a good enough mood not to mind!

Previously I have found this mix to encourage a happy, pleasant atmosphere. It's a light touch, not the happy stupor of a-nol, but keeps a smile on everyone's faces.

I know this is in short supply, but I think there is some left for perfume add-ins.

FYI, there is talk that LP is working with a new phero formulator to do a remix of boy/boy, girl/girl, and a couple other phero blends that sold out.  It shouldn't be long now!

01-08-2010 7:27 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-08-2010 11:32 AM

(01-08-2010 7:27 AM)TotallyTwisted Wrote:  

FYI, there is talk that LP is working with a new phero formulator to do a remix of boy/boy, girl/girl, and a couple other phero blends that sold out.  It shouldn't be long now!

I missed out on trying Super for Men (but the reports have been fantastic) so I hope that is one they are working on.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-08-2010 11:32 AM
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

01-08-2010 11:49 AM

I just saw Mara's post about it! Yay for more Boy/Boy.
She says Girl/Girl is already reformulated. I never tried that one, but I love my Boy/Boy.

And strongly worded prayers to the phero-formulating goddess (I do believe it is a goddess this time...) to bring me my SUPER for WOMEN. Never have found a comparable "feel sexy and have everyone around me think I'm the bomb" combo.

And yes, Snoops, SUPER for MEN was magnetic, or possibly more like a sledgehammer **drools**. When DH wears it I find myself following him around like a lovesick puppy, then catch myself and have to laugh! I should know better! Can't imagine what unsuspecting women must feel like: "Why am I standing here staring into this person's eyes?" DH has reported several times strange Deer in the headlights reactions - he says women will come in very close, look in his eyes, and then their eyes will begin to quiver back and forth, unfocused.
01-08-2010 11:49 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-08-2010 1:38 PM

(01-08-2010 11:49 AM)Willow Wrote:  I just saw Mara's post about it! Yay for more Boy/Boy. She says Girl/Girl is already reformulated. I never tried that one, but I love my Boy/Boy. And strongly worded prayers to the phero-formulating goddess (I do believe it is a goddess this time...) to bring me my SUPER for WOMEN. Never have found a comparable "feel sexy and have everyone around me think I'm the bomb" combo. And yes, Snoops, SUPER for MEN was magnetic, or possibly more like a sledgehammer **drools**. When DH wears it I find myself following him around like a lovesick puppy, then catch myself and have to laugh! I should know better! Can't imagine what unsuspecting women must feel like: "Why am I standing here staring into this person's eyes?" DH has reported several times strange Deer in the headlights reactions - he says women will come in very close, look in his eyes, and then their eyes will begin to quiver back and forth, unfocused.

I think I'll be heading over to Love Potion to beg them to try and recreate that particular phero blend. :mrgreen:

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-08-2010 1:38 PM

Share This Thread