Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Boo!
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 79
Thanks received:
684 thanks in 231 posts

Boo!
04-19-2010 9:32 AM

Now where's the $250 voucher I was promised for joining? :Twisted

It's been interesting to read about the dark side of Androtics here, but not as interesting as the great pheromones that are available outside of the Love Scent/Androtics universe.

A.
04-19-2010 9:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Bella, Tisha

renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
701 thanks in 309 posts

RE: Boo!
04-19-2010 10:06 AM

The gift cert was in my mailbox already! Thank you! I didn't know you guys knew I got a gift cert everytime someone joined. LOLOLOLOL.

Welcome Alphonse, it's good to see you. We are not here to discuss the darkside of anybody but in a relatively free environment people do talk about bad experiences from time to time.

The interesting products ARE what we are here for so enjoy and jump in!

The Androstenone Discussion
04-19-2010 10:06 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1810
Thanks received:
4704 thanks in 1950 posts

04-19-2010 11:40 AM

Welcome to PheroTruth Alphonse. We'll be happy to issue you a $250 voucher, which you can use to purchase anything that we sell here at PheroTruth. But, being that we don't selll anything, nor are we affiliated with any company, that voucher wouldn't do you much good. Rolleyes

As Renny said, we didn't create this forum as a bashing gorund for Androtics or any other company, but we also don't censor what people can talk about, and there are a few threads here and there where people have vented their issues with other companies.

The good news is that you get a broader picture of what to expect from a company, instead of the watered down, censored or edited posts that you might otherwise be presented with on their websites.

Most of us at one time only knew of Androtics and Love-Scent as well Starting this forum and searching out and finding other legitimate suppliers with great products opened a whole new world though.

Garry Nelsons' Liquid Alchemy products are getting some rave reviews and members really seem to like not only his products but willingness to help people find the right products and help out.

Anyway, we're glad you dicided to join in. We're still pretty small but we've got a pretty terrific group of members here, so jumpm right in and make yourself at home, and if you have any questions, just ask. :good3:

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
04-19-2010 11:40 AM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
684 thanks in 231 posts

04-19-2010 12:04 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome, chaps.

And my apologies - I didn't mean to imply that the forum was anti-Androtics in any way (nor am I - they have provided great service in all my dealings with them), just that the voyeur in me was interested to read about why the forum turned from "The World's Largest Uncensored Pheromone Community" when I first joined to simply "The World's Largest Pheromone Community" when I next logged in 3 years later.

Yep, it was because of this forum that I ordered products from Garry's Liquid Alchemy Labs. I have diluted Androstadienone from there already which is working as expected, and I have Aqua Vitae and hopefully some samples of Dirty Primitive and Wolf on the way.

Regards,
A.
04-19-2010 12:04 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
146 thanks in 98 posts

04-19-2010 3:32 PM

Hi Alphonse! Bye Welcome!

Nice to be able to talk about any pheromones ya like, ain't it?! Big Grin

Make yourself comfy and jump right in! Enjoy your stuff from Garry and let us know how it goes. :wink3:

Bella
04-19-2010 3:32 PM

Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
229 thanks in 164 posts

04-19-2010 3:53 PM

Hi There Welcome to the group.

Noticed that word uncensored was missing huh LOL It is great to be able to share all of our experiences with the different companies here. I do understand why Love Scent and Androtics have the rule though.

We dont give away $250 you will have to settle with a kiss from Tisha Air kiss

Tisha
04-19-2010 3:53 PM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
684 thanks in 231 posts

04-19-2010 5:08 PM

(04-19-2010 3:32 PM)Bella Wrote:  Nice to be able to talk about any pheromones ya like, ain't it?! Big Grin

Definitely. It's nice to be able to read comparative descriptions of various pheromonal offerings from those who have used most things at Love Scent, Androtics and other places.

A.
(04-19-2010 3:53 PM)Tisha Wrote:  We dont give away $250 you will have to settle with a kiss from Tisha Air kiss

Tisha

I'll settle for the superior offering. :-D

Ta!

A.
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2010 5:09 PM by Alphonse.)
04-19-2010 5:08 PM

Share This Thread