Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Bonecrkr
Bonecrkr
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Bonecrkr
07-18-2015 12:19 PM

My name is Bonecrkr. I'm a chiropractor (sort of) and a martial artist. The name is an old joke. These days I do a lot more day trading than I do treating patients and a lot more internal arts than external.

Those are the things I know a lot about (that I am willing to admit to here). Medicine, especially chiropractic (it's Dr Bonecrkr), most real martial arts, day trading currencies, and lately stocks, and pheromones.

This last is what lead me here. Every year or so, I buy various products and test them out. Most are crap. And I know the good stuff from the crap.

Last batch of testing was Apex products.

I'm pretty impressed by these. I have a bottle of each and they threw in a free bottle from the test kitchen (style).

So, of course, the first thing I did is put on a couple of sprays of Core and Dionysos.

Very nice. How nice? Well, I registered here, instead of doing one of a whole bunch of things I should be doing.

I'll be sharing my opinions on these products, maybe a few others. I tend to be goal focused and describe behaviors and "how to do" things.
07-18-2015 12:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

moe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 978
Thanks received:
594 thanks in 379 posts

RE: Bonecrkr
07-18-2015 1:45 PM

Welcome Dr Bonecrkr

Good way to get customers in your doctor's office by kicking their ass on the tatami Big Grin

Looking forward to reading your reports on Apex's products, specially about Style.

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex Pheromones:
Core, Style, Emperor
Androtics:
A314, P130, TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-

A1

Journal: Moe++

07-18-2015 1:45 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1534
Thanks received:
3882 thanks in 1644 posts

07-18-2015 2:29 PM

Well hello Bonecrkr, welcome to PheroTruth.

Just curious to see if one of my ex girlfriends names sounds familiar to you? Does the name Esther Kim ring any bells for you? You'd have to think back to the year 2000 and the Sydney Olympics? Ring any bells? How about a picture of her?

[Image: Esther.jpg]

If the name and picture don't ring, she was a top contender to represent the U.S. in taekwondo at the Olympics. She had spent months at the Olympic Training Camp in Colorado Springs, and for 13 years prior training and honing her skills 7 days a week. She's made it to the final round of qualifications and was all set to fight the match that would decide the athlete to represent the U.S. in her weight class.

When I met her years later and she told me her story I was blown away!

I'll let the New York Times tell the rest of the story,

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
07-18-2015 2:29 PM
RussianWolf
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 397
Thanks received:
220 thanks in 140 posts

07-18-2015 3:16 PM

Wow Mark, what an exceptional story! The thing that movies are made of. Thanks for sharing -inspirational
07-18-2015 3:16 PM
moe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 978
Thanks received:
594 thanks in 379 posts

07-19-2015 5:20 AM

Yep, very heart warming story Good

And btw, Happy birthday Bonecrkr !

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Ascend, Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex Pheromones:
Core, Style, Emperor
Androtics:
A314, P130, TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-

A1

Journal: Moe++