Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

Erox Friends and Family Discount
30% off available to PheroTruth members Only
Register now and get exclusive access to a discount code good for 30% off on any Erox purchase!

Erox is a new product release from CrowdGather.com, and has been generating  a lot of buzz and excitment among PheroTruth members.

Register now and see what all the fuss is about!

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Body Spray
xjrayderx
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

Body Spray
09-07-2011 7:56 PM

Alright guys I have a question regarding there product, there online help is off atm, my question is the body spray you can add for $5 to a regular order is it full size or sample size body spray? Also does anyone know the scents for these body sprays? cause there's no choice for scents.
09-07-2011 7:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Jrock
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 48
Thanks received:
95 thanks in 31 posts

RE: Body Spray
09-09-2011 12:02 PM

(09-07-2011 7:56 PM)xjrayderx Wrote:  Alright guys I have a question regarding there product, there online help is off atm, my question is the body spray you can add for $5 to a regular order is it full size or sample size body spray? Also does anyone know the scents for these body sprays? cause there's no choice for scents.

I added on 2 body sprays with my last order and they are 28g, 1.0oz. Looking at the true pheromones page for the body sprays, the image shows the label and it also says 28g, 1.0 oz so I believe they are the full size. Definitely worth the extra $5 if you ask me. The scent is suppose to smell like Axe Kilo. I would describe it as a sweet vanilla type scent.
09-09-2011 12:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Oil based VS Spray or body spray dk82795 2 265 10-11-2011 3:12 AM
Last Post: txi0m