Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blss-XS - A real winner with unexpected results.
SteveO
Enlightened

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 623
Thanks received:
743 thanks in 243 posts

Heart Blss-XS - A real winner with unexpected results.
08-05-2012 3:44 PM

I've been testing three final versions the last week to determine which one I'm going with. All basically the same with just some minor tweaks and version 3 is so far the winner by a landslide.

I need to change the composition to up the molecules by 3X so you only have to wear one spray, but holy cow it was a real hit last night. I went to another pool party with some friends. The homeowners, very pretty 16 year old daughter was there. I had no intention of hitting on her, but I did say hi. It was kind of funny because everyone knows me as super social. My friend, the homeowners brothers nephew was looking at him like why is this guy talking to my daughter. My friend said, oh its ok he talks to everyone. After a little bit of eavesdropping on our conversation he could hear it was just harmless chitchat about us both having a samsung galaxy SII. She was showing me how to get my iTunes to work on it properly.

Well I didn't really think much about it but that girl was seriously into me. There was one point where all the adults had moved to the table behind us as the two of us sat on the edge of the pool, her in a bikini, and kept talking. After a few minutes I realized we were the only ones there and she was getting closer to me with the premise of helping me with my phone. I'm not into kids and while sure she is a beautiful young lady its still not my thing. So I said we should join the others and moved my chair over to the table. I sat in between a couple of friends and guess what? She literally wedged her chair between one friend and me so she was practically arm to arm. Uh oh! I excused myself to go do something and made myself scarce. LOL. Talk about inappropriateness averted.

I wore it today while I did some stuff and again I got some really great results. Creates just a total I'm okay with everything vibe. Very subtle and yet very effective. I keep getting women who want to spend time with me. Bliss-XS was created to just present this presence of blissfulness around you that people just want to get to know. It's a Unisexy product and so far my ladies have been reporting the same thing back. I guess it has this attractiveness to it but its for a more everything is great feeling. Maybe that is why its so attractiveSmile.

Coming soon to massageXS and pheromonexs when its not actually brokenSmile

SteveO

Everyday out discovering what life has to offer. Are you? Challenge yourself...

Pheromone enthusiast and hobbyist

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such I don't check PM's very often. Please just send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
08-05-2012 3:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, Akelah, kenpachi, DGamer, Shelly B, shadowknight, ClintX2, paradigmshift, AlternativeGirl, idontknow, Pheroquirk

goddesslynne
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 10 posts

RE: Blss-XS - A real winner with unexpected results.
08-05-2012 4:13 PM

Sounds great!! Will this be available unscented?
08-05-2012 4:13 PM
Akelah
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 283
Thanks received:
273 thanks in 103 posts

08-05-2012 4:21 PM

Seems very promising!! I wish your ladies had a journal in pherotruth Big Grin
Interesting the fact that it works for sexual attraction both for men and women. What molecules are in it?

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
08-05-2012 4:21 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 821
Thanks received:
1124 thanks in 474 posts

08-05-2012 4:26 PM

And when you answer that Steve - how about what is going in the new Cohesion XS for women? :-)

My Best,
Shelly B
08-05-2012 4:26 PM
SteveO
Enlightened

Rep Post

Thanks received:
743 thanks in 243 posts

08-05-2012 4:48 PM

Not willing to release ingredients until I determine the final players but I will say Epirone and Androsterone with some sulfates and Alpha Androstenol for Bliss-XS.

Cohesion-XS for women still needs some testing. Its tough to get to test it at the right time. You only get a limited amount of days a monthWink. Usually I tend to stay the hell away from women about that time though. LOL experience you know.

SteveO

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such I don't check PM's very often. Please just send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
08-05-2012 4:48 PM
Thanks given by Akelah, Shelly B, AlternativeGirl, idontknow

Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1124 thanks in 474 posts

08-05-2012 5:18 PM

Hahahahah- and here I thought Cohesion was meant to help us put up with pissiness out of our MEN....hahahahahahahahahahah! I was getting all excited for the wrong reasons...

My Best,
Shelly B
08-05-2012 5:18 PM
Thanks given by SteveO, Akelah, fluffygirl12
Data4
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 66
Thanks received:
388 thanks in 143 posts

08-09-2012 4:35 AM

Got my box with Evolve in it and looky here! A sample of Bliss! Thanks, Steve! No worries on the label. I just wrote Bliss on the miniature ziplock baggie with my ever-present sharpie. I'm eager to try it out, but don't want to waste it at work, which is starting to become stale as a testing ground. Hmmm... You know, I've been meaning to check out a hookah lounge in the area. A coworker of mine does it at least once a week and he says they're the ultimate chill-out places. My only concern is the possible interference of hookah smoke. Seems like it'd be an interesting venue for Bliss.

Anyone have any experiences with Pheromones and hookah?
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 4:36 AM by Data4.)
08-09-2012 4:35 AM
Thanks given by SteveO
SteveO
Enlightened

Rep Post

Thanks received:
743 thanks in 243 posts

08-09-2012 11:47 AM

LOVE my local hookah bar and have reported many a result there. Got quite a few dates and even met up with a waitress after her shift one night. Great place to test!

SteveO

08-09-2012 11:47 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, Data4
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1124 thanks in 474 posts

08-09-2012 12:53 PM

And in my "Steve O is going on vacation and I'm going through Massage XS like a Spritzing Whore Survival Kit" was a Bliss Tester!

Yay! Can't wait to road test it! Hoping to do something fun - maybe with the man and a mutual good friend this weekend - if we have a cook-out - perfect timing....shooting the breeze over adult beverages with all the usual suspects that roll-in and out of one of her HUGE cook-out parties is perfect...I know exactly how everyone normally acts so it's a good way to check hits/behavior changes...

Hoping I can talk her into one...

My Best,
Shelly B
08-09-2012 12:53 PM
Thanks given by SteveO

Simplefranky
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 31
Thanks received:
50 thanks in 19 posts

08-12-2012 11:31 PM

Just ordered some of Steve's products,all unscented. I am still a little confused about cover scents, could I decant some evlove or cohesion into a little to go bottle and simply add some cover scent to the bottle ( or the other way around ) .
Sometimes the girls at work say ,
" I love you to bits Franky, but gawd you stink sometimes" ,and then I have to pretend like I don't bathe or use deodorant !

I have a few essential oils , how do you mix an oil into a spray product ?. I only want to carry around a minimum of bottles (maybe I need like a bullet belt full of to go bottles ! )
Kicking myself for not studying organic chemistry at school , if only I had known chemistry could be this [i]useful !
08-12-2012 11:31 PM
Thanks given by SteveO

Share This Thread