Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bliss...my gamechanger
Russ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Bliss...my gamechanger
12-06-2018 6:10 PM

Anyone else ever just been addicted to a product? Bliss has done so much good for me I dont think I could ever go a day without it. It makes me calm and happy, it makes the people around me love to be around me.

Everyone is so much happier and friendlier even the salty ones. I use one spray each to the back of each hand and to the left and right sides of my neck. I've steady tested it for 2 weeks straight and have 0 complaints. One thing I do notice but dont mind is how super tired I am after waking up the next day but a little caffeine fixes that.

Ill be testing my loveboat from PXS very soon, I hear they are similar but also different so we will see.

LAL:Aqua Vitae, Bad Woof
PXS:Taboo, Xist, SOB, Bliss, Evolve, Celebrity, AsvendWcops, Love Boat
Apex:Titan, Core, Tusc, Orbital, M3x
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
12-06-2018 6:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Bliss...my gamechanger
12-06-2018 6:38 PM

Made me "IDGAF" too much. To the point where I offended coworkers. I would literally walk away from people talking to me because I was "doing my thing". Didnt realize how rude I was until analyzing after.
12-06-2018 6:38 PM
Jimmy42
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-07-2018 8:57 AM

I find Bliss is a wonderful de-stressor. Works excellent for this purpose. Honestly I don’t see it affecting other people very much.
12-07-2018 8:57 AM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-07-2018 12:23 PM

(12-07-2018 8:57 AM)Jimmy42 Wrote:  I find Bliss is a wonderful de-stressor. Works excellent for this purpose. Honestly I don’t see it affecting other people very much.

I think if you want to destress, lay off the mones for a few days. I think that wearing mones regularly will burn out your receptors, especially if you switch mixes often. I think I get adrenal fatigue after awhile regardless of which mix I wear after awhile, and I typically wear 1 spray standalone. I wish there was something that would clear out your system/mind quickly.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2018 12:23 PM by Bodegaz.)
12-07-2018 12:23 PM

nephil
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-12-2018 10:35 PM

Xist oil is a way better destresser for me oddly enough. I have a hard time getting upset by anything with that on.
12-12-2018 10:35 PM
Niceguy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-22-2019 12:39 AM

it pains me to write this because bliss was on my to get list for a while plus I had very high expecatations for it. I've seen people mention they feel euphoria while using it, some said they felt high like, happiness etc I've tested bliss spray out for a while going up to 4 sprays and I feel nothing. I was really looking forward to bliss being my go to phermone when I was looking for happiness in a bottle. when i use this i feel nothing at all, maybe I'll try 6 plus sprays one day and see if I feel anything but my experience with bliss is very disappointing
02-22-2019 12:39 AM
Bodegaz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-22-2019 3:33 AM

(02-22-2019 12:39 AM)Niceguy Wrote:  it pains me to write this because bliss was on my to get list for a while plus I had very high expecatations for it. I've seen people mention they feel euphoria while using it, some said they felt high like, happiness etc I've tested bliss spray out for a while going up to 4 sprays and I feel nothing. I was really looking forward to bliss being my go to phermone when I was looking for happiness in a bottle. when i use this i feel nothing at all, maybe I'll try 6 plus sprays one day and see if I feel anything but my experience with bliss is very disappointing

Same here. I just broke up with my ex and have been feeling kinda down since. Have been using bliss oil. It does help a bit. But not like how some people describe. Makes me give less fucks. But I'm not experiencing any euphoria or anything like that.
02-22-2019 3:33 AM
Merovingian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-22-2019 7:07 PM

I've been testing Bliss for about two weeks now. For me Bliss didn't make me IDGAF too much, more like it made me IDGAF just enough. It makes starting conversations easier and also seems to make conversations run more smoothly. I don't experience any euphoria though. My usual application is 2 sprays, 1 to the neck and 1 to the arm.

I'm not sure if either of these count as hits: Today I was standing in line at Starbucks. The woman behind me in line stands right next to me, like her boob is two inches away from my arm. She keeps looking at me like she wants to say something and then looks away. After I order my coffee I'm waiting at the counter for it. The barista, who usually pays me no attention at all, looks up and gives me a huge smile. Almost like she was staring me down. I smile back ofcourse while she's finishing my drink and she says "almost done!" very cheerfully. None of this is exactly out of the ordinary so like I said I'm not sure if they should even count as hits.
04-22-2019 7:07 PM

WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-23-2019 3:30 AM

I Never got euphoria or happiness from Bliss or Loveboat or Xist. I get it from IMPI RED, instant Shine, and a bit from Voodoo, a bit from Chikara also
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2019 3:31 AM by WereWolf666.)
04-23-2019 3:30 AM
Journeyjeans
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-14-2019 10:53 PM

I get happiness from Come Talk To Me Mix 2. Bliss actually makes me depressed. Figure that out. :/
05-14-2019 10:53 PM

Share This Thread