Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bliss is one Hell of a Drug
LL21
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 893
Thanks received:
1098 thanks in 451 posts

Bliss is one Hell of a Drug
05-11-2013 10:05 PM

Bliss is one hell of a drug. I was exposed to Bliss via Kimba and since taking it out on a couple runs. Its one potent social, its a different type of social compared to X22.

I'm surprised I couldn't find a thread on it. SteveO says its his best seller and I believe him.

You might ask me How good is it LL.

You know the people at the gas stations that barely speak english. With Bliss you'll have conversations you never thought they were capable of.

You start to initiate unexpected conversations. I wore Bliss and I saw my neighbor across the street. I then proceeded to cross the street to go have a conversation. Oh yeah, I had plans and could care less that I was 30 minutes late. I've never had a conversation with him before either. He seemed to respond well talkative, animated and a couple quirks.

Ever have to return a shoe and when your at the cashier they tell you they can only accept store credit. Lol not that day, the manager told me I had to take store credit. I was like lol no and I was about to leave when she offered me my full refund. I don't know how much this was Bliss but either way the self effects didn't hurt how I handled it.

I've had a small set back with Bliss the first couple times I've been exposed to it, I got a wicked burn out. After meeting Kimba I was super tired and sleepy that S.O.B pherobombed me, he was generous in the trade so I over looked it Buba. I have gotten a burnout but I haven't noticed it after a couple of uses.

Bliss is a great social, don't wear it if you have shit to do. It turns you into a social butterfly. If I had to personify it, Bliss is that cute hippy chick that is in a good mood even though she just lost her house and her dog died. She's still loving life

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2013 10:08 PM by LL21.)
05-11-2013 10:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by maeve, CanadianGuy45, zerosix85, SteveO, KIMBA, paradigmshift, seeusmile, as33156, NuTrix, DGamer, V-nice, Shyguy1337

Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 587
Thanks received:
1029 thanks in 402 posts

RE: Bliss is one Hell of a Drug
05-11-2013 10:50 PM

You make it sound like the ultimate anti-depressant.
05-11-2013 10:50 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2135
Thanks received:
2037 thanks in 943 posts

05-11-2013 11:17 PM

I received a sample of Bliss before in one of my orders. Unfortunately I wasn't able to test it properly. The few times i wore it though, i got average to good results except one time when i mixed it with ascend and cohesion. Bad self effects. I got very hot tempered.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
05-11-2013 11:17 PM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 893
Thanks received:
1098 thanks in 451 posts

05-12-2013 1:11 AM

(05-11-2013 10:50 PM)Dafixisin Wrote:  You make it sound like the ultimate anti-depressant.

I wouldn't say that its the ultimate but it definitely is a good mood fun time mone. Something that can brighten your day.

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
05-12-2013 1:11 AM
veramis
Professional Lunatic

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 116
Thanks received:
127 thanks in 77 posts

05-12-2013 7:57 AM

I've been using half spray by putting it in a sample bottle, and it makes me less woozy than a full spray but it still makes me really relaxed.
05-12-2013 7:57 AM

Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 246
Thanks received:
127 thanks in 83 posts

05-14-2013 10:26 PM

Bliss really is a good anti-depression. Bliss + S.O.B really saved my ass back in the day when I went through my breakup and almost suffering a oneitis. I made a review somewhere before in Bliss or S.O.B thread, I don't remember which one. If you guys suffered from depression like I did, for god sake, use bliss. 1 to 2 spray and you are fixed, for a moment. You can thank me later Big Grin

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1

Pheromone-XS
SOB (Spray)
Bliss
Xist (Oil & Spray)
Dominant Ascend
05-14-2013 10:26 PM
Thanks given by KIMBA, maeve, as33156, NuTrix, eibmoz, sushi, Shyguy1337
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 748
Thanks received:
1644 thanks in 693 posts

05-14-2013 11:27 PM

(05-14-2013 10:26 PM)Ozee Wrote:  Bliss really is a good anti-depression. Bliss + S.O.B really saved my ass back in the day when I went through my breakup and almost suffering a oneitis. I made a review somewhere before in Bliss or S.O.B thread, I don't remember which one. If you guys suffered from depression like I did, for god sake, use bliss. 1 to 2 spray and you are fixed, for a moment. You can thank me later Big Grin

You can't beat SOB and Bliss for self effects. I love the stuff. It is like crack to me.

I am glad you enjoy that one. Not enough people are on the SOB train.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
05-14-2013 11:27 PM
Thanks given by maeve, Ozee, Shyguy1337
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 246
Thanks received:
127 thanks in 83 posts

05-15-2013 10:59 AM

Hell yeah! I really like it! And the name suits it well. Ignorant is a Bliss.. Drunk

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1

Pheromone-XS
SOB (Spray)
Bliss
Xist (Oil & Spray)
Dominant Ascend
05-15-2013 10:59 AM
maeve
Noobie

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 201
Thanks received:
31 thanks in 20 posts

05-15-2013 11:22 AM

(05-15-2013 10:59 AM)Ozee Wrote:  Hell yeah! I really like it! And the name suits it well. Ignorant is a Bliss.. Drunk

I second that. At work a few days back, my first spray of Bliss on my neck literally turns me from :rtfm: to Smoke in 20 minutes flat. True story.
05-15-2013 11:22 AM
Thanks given by Ozee

DGamer
Player of the Game

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 524
Thanks received:
687 thanks in 279 posts

05-17-2013 6:59 AM

SOB does nothing for me. However, I think Bliss could help me if I break up with my girl.

Compendium still under construction, no ETA
05-17-2013 6:59 AM
Thanks given by Ozee

Share This Thread