Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bliss XS First Run
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Bliss XS First Run
08-19-2012 3:44 PM

My GF and I got a sitter and decided we had sat home enough lately.

She's single - I am wing woman on this adventure - but delighted to get the hell out of the house.

Due to a myriad of disasters - she is upset and I am upset when we leave.

Spritz up with Bliss XS. (She knows about Pheromones and has been a willing victim before...good luck EVER getting my LP Red loaded with Leather back - I'll pry that out of her bedroom over her dead body)

About 10 minutes in - the oddest impression hits. I could open *anyone*. Really. In this moment - I am FEARLESS. Now - I am an extrovert and get paid to open in my job. Still isn't my favorite thing and I don't seek it out.

My friend is an extrovert who LOATHES to open. She won't go into a bar or dinner joint - if someone doesn't go with her. And she's in a shit mood - suddenly she's chatting - mood visibly changing over the minutes...by the time we get to the clubs -she's let's GO!!!

First place? DEAD - but our style. Normally - we would have crashed on the cozy couches, ordered drinks all night along with a steady stream of tapas, flirted with the VERY hot waiter, and called it good. HELL - we weren't at home with kids. NOT last night.

I looked up and said basically - this is dead and can't we do better? She said - SAME THING - let's get the check!

On to the most hip bar in town - it's a Midwest college town so don't get super excited. But trust me - this place is not our demogrographic.

And....we got in - and up - without cover - 20 years past the demographic!!! Worked the 'Tude and off we went...scored sit down tables as well - YAY. Sadly - demographic all wrong - so the only men our age were Gay and only as we were leaving did one lonely Cougar hunter come by....LOL. And he was so young, I would never take him down. She would have though...must be way more Catholic guilt left in the system for me.

I made her leave - if they are younger than the age you could even have babysit? Then. For. The. Love. Of. God. Legal or no Legal. Don't. GIVE IT A COOKIE.

Sheesh.

We went two more places. Both dead. Half empty parking lots. Started to think it was us until someone explained most popular weeks of the year to go on Vacay with school starting...

OH.

No wonder no targets our age. DUH.

Anyway. Bliss? Kills your worry about an open completely DEAD. YOU won't care. Not one whit. You will be fearless OPEN Warrior. You will not stop in one place - you will seek to meet new people - make new friends - start new beginnings. This is DA bomb.

And it makes you perky, positive and alpha while doing so.

Go Bliss.

I need this in the 50% upgrade size...

My Best,
Shelly B
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2012 3:58 PM by Shelly B.)
08-19-2012 3:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Isis
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Bliss XS First Run
08-21-2012 5:12 AM

A bottle of liquid IDGAFs? I wants.
08-21-2012 5:12 AM
DGamer
Player of the Game

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-21-2012 5:39 AM

Great review, got me very interested now

Compendium still under construction, no ETA
08-21-2012 5:39 AM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-21-2012 5:29 PM

(08-21-2012 5:12 AM)Merienda Wrote:  A bottle of liquid IDGAFs? I wants.

It completely describes it perfectly...I could open you - and if you didn't go with it - IDGAF. Whatevs... because NEXT...

FEARLESS. Alpha, Perky, Fun - but FEARLESS.

My Best,
Shelly B
08-21-2012 5:29 PM

MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-21-2012 10:28 PM

Awesome, this is SteveO's interpretation of IS which was the only Androtics product that worked for me and of course my fave from AD. But... Did you notice a crash with this on?
08-21-2012 10:28 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-22-2012 1:53 PM

(08-21-2012 10:28 PM)MangoEruption Wrote:  Awesome, this is SteveO's interpretation of IS which was the only Androtics product that worked for me and of course my fave from AD. But... Did you notice a crash with this on?

I didn't. But I have to say - I was emotionally drained from a long day - and we had plenty to drink over the course of the night - soooooooo....I put the phone on airplane mode and went straight to bed...

So - if there was a crash - I attributed it to the other things...not the blend. And I don't have enough to retest because we had the little bottle and we used it all up over the course of a very long night....

My Best,
Shelly B
08-22-2012 1:53 PM
MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-22-2012 2:05 PM

Dang Shelly B, party like a rockstar! Lol, from what it sounds like this is what IS is supposed to be. Repped!
08-22-2012 2:05 PM

Share This Thread