Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bliss + Vibe + Cohesion = Ultimate Lovehitter?
pelist3rka
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Bliss + Vibe + Cohesion = Ultimate Lovehitter?
07-03-2013 4:52 PM

What do you guys think about this combination? Too strong?

I have a "target" in mind and Vibe by itself works fantastic on them. Cohesion slightly makes things a little too 'serious' and I'm thinking adding Bliss into the mix will be the balancer.

Thinking 2 sprays of each, which might be too much but if I should tone it down, which should it be?

I'm going for a love + lover vibe that has an edge/excitement to him that will keep her satisfied for years to come
07-03-2013 4:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Bliss + Vibe + Cohesion = Ultimate Lovehitter?
07-03-2013 9:14 PM

Only one way to find out. Try it and report so that if it is good, we can try it too.Smile

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
07-03-2013 9:14 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-03-2013 11:04 PM

Go with connections over vibe. Better product all around and better for this use.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
07-03-2013 11:04 PM
pelist3rka
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-04-2013 3:08 PM

Definitely going to try it.

Why Connections over Cohesion? Wouldn't that seem redundant with the Vibe XS since the only difference between them is that Vibe has AndrosteRONE?

My arsenal:

Ascend XS, Cohesion XS, Evolve XS, Vibe XS, Flirt XS, Bliss XS

Mid 20s Male
07-04-2013 3:08 PM

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

07-04-2013 3:16 PM

Connections over vibe, not cohesion.

07-04-2013 3:16 PM
pelist3rka
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-04-2013 3:19 PM

There goes my reading comprehension Help

I've been considering adding SOB to add a level of "excitement"

Bliss + SOB + Cohesion + Connections

Basically I'm going for this mental process:
"With him, it's exciting and unpredictable (SOB) yet I feel like I can completely let go with him (Cohesion). I can tell him anything (Connections) and I want to completely let go of my past baggage with anyone else (Bliss). I'm in love and can't get enough of him in every way (B/S/C/C)"

I just don't want to OD lol

My arsenal:

Mid 20s Male
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2013 3:27 PM by pelist3rka.)
07-04-2013 3:19 PM
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Rep Post

07-04-2013 4:09 PM

Don't pair Cohesion with SOB those two vibes will conflict themselves. How can a woman feel safe around a player who got his hands full of females? Cohesion or Androstadienone don't get along with Copulins.

Cohesion is not the only product with androstadienone and SOB is not the only product with copulins. Search another vendor thread, you will find it. Good luck

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1

Pheromone-XS
SOB (Spray)
Bliss
Xist (Oil & Spray)
Dominant Ascend
07-04-2013 4:09 PM
pelist3rka
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-04-2013 6:13 PM

(07-04-2013 4:09 PM)Ozee Wrote:  Don't pair Cohesion with SOB those two vibes will conflict themselves. How can a woman feel safe around a player who got his hands full of females? Cohesion or Androstadienone don't get along with Copulins.

Cohesion is not the only product with androstadienone and SOB is not the only product with copulins. Search another vendor thread, you will find it. Good luck

I don't see how SOB and Cohesion can conflict. The description of SOB says nothing about being a player, more so about being a "jerk". Think emotionally charging.

Ascend has copulins yet its paired with Cohesion. From what I see Evolve/Ascend share similar ingredients as SOB yet they're paired with Cohesion as well.

I'm going to stick to XS products as I don't want to over-complicate pheromones. They're not the be all end all but they definitely give you an edge. In terms of an edge, I'm quite satisfied with my XS collection I just want to get better at calibrating & mixing it. Not trying to be an ass I just want to work this out mentally before trying it out.

My arsenal:

Mid 20s Male
07-04-2013 6:13 PM

KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Rep Post

07-04-2013 6:50 PM

You cant think this out. We are working with non-constants, and too many variables.

You can use SOB and Cohesion. Ozee is speaking of being congruent with the phero vibe you give off and not having molecules conflict. Molecules can conflict. Think of it this way, if you try to arouse a girl while petting her hair, is it confusing and creepy? YES. Can you pull it off, sure, but you must realize it makes it so hard. Now, if your phero ONLY aroused her, and you, over an hour, got her comfortable with you, would she sleep with you? OF COURSE!

When people use products, they use a main product and others to steer. You are tossing in a BUTT load of unique products, without knowing the dynamic of interactions of molecules and how over lapping molecules changes effects.

I say slow down, read some journals/logs, and then re-try. I know I posted a LOT of XS Combo's which worked for me.

07-04-2013 6:50 PM
gatsby
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-04-2013 9:08 PM

I hate to be the one to tell you this as I absolutely hated the old timers who told me to slow down when I first jumped into phero's but that is just way too many different products to be experimenting with all at once especially at 2 sprays each.

First of all have you just tried Cohesion at 2 sprays. It can give you an almost dreamy type of state when its warm and you spray one to the front and back of neck. Now pair bliss with that and who knows. And on top of that you also want to add a super strong SOB product that is high none (I've never tried SOB). Good luck with all of that. If your head isn't spinning with that there's a good chance your target's head might be and she could be drunk and giggly but not enough to act on anything with you.

Of course your body chemistry, body heat and base phero sig could all make this work but I think you get my point. Just roll with two sprays of Cohesion and see how that goes. She should be noticeably comfortable around you and just act normal and like a nice guy you'll be surprised how far that can take you. If she responds well to that next date throw on some SOB invite her out to a club and show a different side of you.

My .02.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do, I only know what I CAN do" - Great Gatsby

The Toys
-------------
Apex - Core, Imprint
LAL - Wolf, AV, NA, SXD-9, Trial(Hypnotica, DP, BW)
PXS - ACE Spray, API, Xist, Odyssey, Bliss, LoveBoat, Taboo, Domination
AD - Glace SB, L2K V1, A1
Androtics - IS 2X, IJ, MX297, MX202, A314b rev29, P74, P75, P83, TUTH
LS - NPA, Impi Red
Singles - TAC, Androsterone, A-Nol, B-Nol
07-04-2013 9:08 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bliss+Cohesion+Evolve = Next level attraction BoomerSooner 41 26,969 06-04-2015 5:34 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Bliss + Cohesion + Evolve = crash? theLaw 1 2,204 04-14-2015 11:23 AM
Last Post: Khan Solo
  Cohesion + Bliss +/- Connections? Outcome 1 1,846 03-29-2013 1:54 PM
Last Post: KIMBA
  Review of Vibe, Bliss and Cohesion for Women pherogal 0 1,720 09-07-2012 8:41 PM
Last Post: pherogal