Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Bliss - A Female's Perspective
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3415
Thanks received:
2712 thanks in 1395 posts

Bliss - A Female's Perspective
08-27-2014 10:25 AM

I gave Bliss a go last year and fumbled around with it but never quite grew a liking for it. Now that I have a wide collection of XS and have been testing them almost exclusively, I decided to give Bliss another go-round.

Would love to know how others are using it in tandem with other products as well Smile

First trial yesterday from my journal:

As has become my norm now, once I got my piddies on my XS order I added Love Potion Pure Sugar to them as I didn't order them scented. It isn't enough to last and last, as some have bleed through AND I also only add a handful of drops, just enough to snag the gag of the mones should I spray in a public place (car, restroom etc.). Turns out without trying, I seem to be putting a drop of fragrance per ml. (10 drops in a 10ml bottle, 15 drops in a 15ml, 2-3 drops in a sampler bottle...)

Took Bliss for a tester last night at 1 & 1/2 sprays (first spritz from the bottle is never a full one). I also added what was left of my XS Le Chocolat sample to the bottle along with the Pure Sugar. It actually covered fine! I was a bit distracted by some things going on, but I did feel that, "This is a good thing ultimately and will all work out well in the long run", type vibe. It wasn't until I sat back and assessed things this morning that I realized it did exactly what it was intended to! I'm normally a glass if half full kind of person anyway but a bit of help never hurts Smile Effected hubby in the same fashion...I recall having liked how it effected him before when I used it too - more so than for myself. Good first go I dare say. Didn't over sleep this time around (was knocking me out and I could expect to sleep 9+ hours on the nights I wore it!!!). Maybe, now that I'm more familiar with XS and their potency, I'll just be taking a lighter hand at it when I play Big Grin I still think I smell it softly on me today, just a soft sugary, slightly musky scent Heart

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
08-27-2014 10:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by RussianWolf

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

RE: Bliss - A Female's Perspective
08-28-2014 9:28 AM

Took Bliss out to play yesterday, trying to get my head around it.
2 sprays to back of neck (figured to take it slow and not put it right under my shnoz) 1 spray XS PSEL to cleavage
Environment: Drinks with friend and then dinner
Selfies - chill, good mood, excited to try new place too
Others - The good/relaxed mood seemed to extend to others. Started at a private lounge, mostly males 30s and up. No problem making new acquaintances and starting up cold convos. My friend is a work friend and it was our 2nd time out together outside of work, 1st time just the 2 of us, and he seemed a little nervous at first but seemed to quickly find his comfort zone. Hehe, I'm not a predator (married - happily) but I'm no wall flower - I was complimented at the end of the night that I'm a free spirit/unique and good/fun company Big Grin Waiter at dinner (30s) swore he knew me from somewhere and it turned out to be true, but I would have never recognized him if he hadn't said something! Made plans to get together again sometime when he's off to catch up Big Grin

Bliss appeared to make me crazy approachable and easy to be comfortable around. It was easy for me to ask open ended questions and I was genuinely enjoying just kicking back and listening to peoples answers/stories. (maybe I just genuinely hang out with interesting people Laugh1 J/K - well, sort of...)

That was a very good trial and great venues with a diversity of people to trial Bliss on. This needs to be continued...

08-28-2014 9:28 AM
Thanks given by RussianWolf, moe
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-01-2014 9:39 AM

Wore Bliss in tandem with Cohesion today while out and about with my guy. 2 sprays Bliss to neck/chest, 1 spray Cohesion to back of neck.

It made me feel very chill today, zen like, content and happy.
It effected my SO with a case of the sillies Laugh1 and believe me you, THAT is out of the ordinary. Rare form indeed! It's usually the other way around Blum

I recall this being a good blend around/for him. This requires more experimentation...

Didn't have a lot of opportunity to test on anyone else though. Went to a couple shops and didn't really stay in any one place for very long. The one shop I frequent I'm pretty sure I've previously imprinted on the shop owner and now I almost always get a discount or freebie Good

09-01-2014 9:39 AM
Thanks given by moe
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-06-2014 7:23 AM

From my journal from 09/04

Took Bliss solo. 1 spray back of neck, 2 to front neck/chest
Target - man beast
THIS is a great mix to wear with him! and at 3 sprays I was feeling pretty chipper just about immediately after application, which took me a bit by surprise!
I had only applied and was wearing - maybe - 30 minutes when MB came in from yard work to shower. Prior to said shower there was some nuzzling but just playful. However once he was cleaned up he had 1 thing on his mind.
I had zero cops on, only Bliss.
1. He took care of ME first Good
2. Bliss side effect or not - I was incredibly aroused. I was definitely in my happy place and went from zero to juicy in no time flat (sorry if TMI)
3. Os were AMAZING - need I say more?
THAT was NOT something I saw coming ( Laugh1 I made a funny! eh-hem, back on topic...) So let me pull up Bliss's listed molecules and look this over:
Androsterone-Sulfate, Alpha-Androstenol, Androstenone, ALLO-THDOC, DHEA
I am not completely clear on the nuances between Androsterone and Androsterone-Sulfate. Thoughts welcome! I will have to pry into that a bit more. I know Androsterone and I like each other though, kind of an approachable respect type thing.
A.nol - who doesn't love? It's in nearly everything...
I know Androstenone gives me a sexual kick in the libido - ROWARRR - and can intensify Os during sex for me.
Still putting my finger on Allo-THDOC but have always considered it more social and easy going, laid back, the disinhibition thing going on could certainly lend to great sex.
DHEA s something I need a better handle on too. LOVE DHEAS but they are 2 different things and I'm beginning to think I've under rated DHEA.

So yeah, thought Bliss was just a social - muhahaaaaa....

The day with MB was actually a very good one all around. He responds very well to this blend ( HAHAHA and apparently so do I!)and I think I've built up a better tolerance to XS products since I first purchased it the other year because I haven't had the "sleeping for 9+ hours after the days I've worn it" issue this time around :Smile:

09-06-2014 7:23 AM
Thanks given by RussianWolf, meme371, moe
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-07-2014 6:51 AM

From my journal 09/06

I kind of cheated today with it...

1 spray Bliss, front of neck. 1 spray PSEL split between backs of hands.

Environment: Home with hubby, hanging out back by the fire pit chillaxing and wearing a very revealing dress, low cut front and back, with zilch underneath. I was definitely leading the witness...

After about an hour(?) hubby suggested we go in to cool off. Um, who was hot? It's nice out and I'm getting some sun...hehe

Well, we get in an he wonders off and I hear the shower - interesting. I decide to mind my own business and raid some of the most deliciously ripe peaches I've had in quite a while when he wanders out to the dining room - NAKED - with a pole stiff enough to hang his towel on Laugh1 Apparently he'd been liking the dress, and the lack of undergarments, and had intended to lure me in to ravish me....which I of course then allowed Mosking

Once again enjoyed excellent Os. Bliss and PSEL performed WELL together. The session was more intense and animalic than it was with Bliss solo but I quite liked it - and by performance - so did he! Girl dance

09-07-2014 6:51 AM
Thanks given by meme371, moe, Isis

Isis
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 767
Thanks received:
744 thanks in 361 posts

09-14-2014 12:07 AM

Bliss and PSEL sounds like an amazing combo. Bliss kind of loosens my lips wonder what it could combined with the disinhibiting effects PSEL seems to have *schemes*
09-14-2014 12:07 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-16-2014 11:10 PM

(09-14-2014 12:07 AM)Isis Wrote:  Bliss kind of loosens my lips

Really? Hmm. I'll have to pay attention to see if that a self effect I experience...
Um, we are talking about conversation - right? ^_~

09-16-2014 11:10 PM

Share This Thread