Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Black Seed Oil
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Black Seed Oil
06-07-2017 12:26 PM

Always looking for a natural cure, I stumbled upon a few articles about Black Seed Oil.

I've been taking it for a week now and I do feel better....Placebo and expectation are always in play, but there are some great reports on what this can do.

If you have tried it, please share your thoughts.
06-07-2017 12:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spider-mone

Rep Post

RE: Black Seed Oil
06-07-2017 1:36 PM

(06-07-2017 12:26 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Always looking for a natural cure, I stumbled upon a few articles about Black Seed Oil.

I've been taking it for a week now and I do feel better....Placebo and expectation are always in play, but there are some great reports on what this can do.

If you have tried it, please share your thoughts.

wow.. thanks for this. my asthma and allergies have been bad this spring and I've been doing a lot of research on antioxidants and things that might help my asthma and allergies. this looks interesting as it mentions it could help for asthma and allergies.

if anyone is interested about allergies and asthma, I've read that grape seed extract and quercetin help. quercetin is a natural antihistamine and so far seems to be helping with my allergies. just started with grape seed but this is supposed to be good for asthma.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
06-07-2017 1:36 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

RE: Black Seed Oil
06-07-2017 3:49 PM

(06-07-2017 1:36 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  wow.. thanks for this. my asthma and allergies have been bad this spring and I've been doing a lot of research on antioxidants and things that might help my asthma and allergies. this looks interesting as it mentions it could help for asthma and allergies.

if anyone is interested about allergies and asthma, I've read that grape seed extract and quercetin help. quercetin is a natural antihistamine and so far seems to be helping with my allergies. just started with grape seed but this is supposed to be good for asthma.

I read that too. Asthma, infections, testosterone.....I'm taking it for blood sugar benefits. Not perfect, but it does help so far.
06-07-2017 3:49 PM

Share This Thread