Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Big thank you to SteveO......
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Big thank you to SteveO......
11-23-2012 9:57 AM

For making such awesome products, I have been using Ascend pretty much everyday at work since its release, I've always been an avid A314 user and have had some pretty good results, but since I've been using ascend oil (1 drop) my career has been coming on in leaps and bounds.

I have worked for the company for 6 months The first 3 months I have used a314,I always felt my superiors have respected me but I've always had some resistance from them, it's like they trust me to get the job done but they don't want to see me climb the corporate ladder, since I've switched over to ascend I've had 3 pay rises in 3 months, I was recently awarded best newcomer for 2012 with a huge bonus and yesterday I was promoted to senior management.

Now I can't obviously give ascend all the credit for this as I have worked my butt off but it just seems that since Ascend came on the scene I've been going from strength to strength with a lot less resistance.

So a big thank you to SteveO for making such amazing products and providing me with such fantastic customer service, you have always gone way beyond my expectations, so keep up the good work and I wish you the best of luck in your buisness for 2013.
11-23-2012 9:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryusei
Saint of Hope

Rep Post

RE: Big thank you to SteveO......
11-23-2012 10:21 AM

Amen to this, and to the great response to all the emails I've ever sent him, only god knows how other people might have been annoyed already ;]
11-23-2012 10:21 AM
TwistedOstrich
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-23-2012 10:30 AM

I have yet to get Ascend but I could imagine just what you could do with it and some connectionsXS, very smooth and natural mixes for sure. I ran into the same thing with A314.. You get respect but definitely not as friendly... And look at the price difference between the two!

-
-
_
Personality Type ENTP - Scorpio - 28
Journal - An Ostriches' Twisted Journal ~v3
API, XS111, Exist, XSR32, Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Connections, Flirt
Glace SB, A1 99.9%, L2kv1, L2Kv2
Element X, RAW, LadyKiller, Holy Grail, Wingman Blue Label
TrueLove, TrueAlpha, TrueCarisma
Core
P74,P75,P79,P80,P81,P83,P86,P90,P91,P93,​P95,P96,P102,P103,P114,P123,P126
TAA,TAC,TAH,TAL,TAK,
Alpha Androstenol,Beta Androstenol,Androsterone,None,Meo-Est,DHEAS,AndrostAnone,Epiandrosterone
11-23-2012 10:30 AM
Leon226 - Banned
Banned

11-23-2012 10:53 AM

Nice,I can't wait to finish my degree and see the real money gain from mones, A314 is so Alpha that it is Intimidating and Wolf is somewhat Beta, and Ascend I think is the balanced mones between them, but have you tried using Ascend with Cohesion?
11-23-2012 10:53 AM
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

11-23-2012 11:53 AM

(11-23-2012 10:30 AM)TwistedOstrich Wrote:  I have yet to get Ascend but I could imagine just what you could do with it and some connectionsXS, very smooth and natural mixes for sure. I ran into the same thing with A314.. You get respect but definitely not as friendly... And look at the price difference between the two!

The thing I love about ascend is that for work I don't need any buffers, the mix is buffered enough as it is, and like you said it just feels so natural, people can look me in the eye and approach me for advice, but the respect is still there in bucket loads, not only that but at 1 drop a bottle of this stuff will last me ages.
11-23-2012 11:53 AM

Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

11-23-2012 11:59 AM

(11-23-2012 10:53 AM)Leon226 Wrote:  Nice,I can't wait to finish my degree and see the real money gain from mones, A314 is so Alpha that it is Intimidating and Wolf is somewhat Beta, and Ascend I think is the balanced mones between them, but have you tried using Ascend with Cohesion?

Yes I have combined the two products on a few occasions, both oil and spray but to me it seems that ascend is best used as a standalone for work, for attraction purposes the two get along very nicely Big Grin
11-23-2012 11:59 AM
SteveO
Vendor

11-28-2012 9:42 PM

Thank you so much because honestly I was planning on staying away from the forum for a while. I take my blends and business very personally and put my heart and soul into it. These are the types of threads that continue to inspire and drive me to do even more. I have so much planned and I can promise you that 2012 is the end of the world

as we know it.

2013 is going to reshape how the community thinks about pheromones. Exciting things are happening and this week I just took a huge leap in that direction. I've been behind the scenes lately focusing on those very positive changes. So again thank you very much for the kind words.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
XS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am:
11-28-2012 9:42 PM
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

11-29-2012 8:47 AM

I was just at your site and where is the preorder tab SteveO????

I just HAVE to get some EOTWXS !!
For your carrier will you use oil, alcohol, or hellfire? Bomb

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
11-29-2012 8:47 AM

Share This Thread