Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bewildered and Confused
MakeShift37
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Bewildered and Confused
09-04-2018 6:08 AM

Hi all,
Haven't posted probably two years. Took a break from avid pheromone use to afford uni and live alright.
Anyway, I have a co-worker who uses mones, but doesn't confess. But i once found a bottle of Wolf in his car 2 yes ago but I pretended to not notice.
Being around him I would notice bad hits and good hits, and no hits at all sometimes (I'm assuming those are the days he took breaks from mones).

All of sudden, though, earlier this year, women started looking at him wide eyes. Heads constantly turn. Some women follow him around. And this has been happening to him continuously this whole year.
Mind you he is not the most attractive guy around, but the hits he gets are just over the top.

So I keep wondering, what the hell must he be wearing?
09-04-2018 6:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stefdude

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Bewildered and Confused
09-04-2018 6:27 AM

(09-04-2018 6:08 AM)MakeShift37 Wrote:  Hi all,
Haven't posted probably two years. Took a break from avid pheromone use to afford uni and live alright.
Anyway, I have a co-worker who uses mones, but doesn't confess. But i once found a bottle of Wolf in his car 2 yes ago but I pretended to not notice.
Being around him I would notice bad hits and good hits, and no hits at all sometimes (I'm assuming those are the days he took breaks from mones).

All of sudden, though, earlier this year, women started looking at him wide eyes. Heads constantly turn. Some women follow him around. And this has been happening to him continuously this whole year.
Mind you he is not the most attractive guy around, but the hits he gets are just over the top.

Ask him, tell him about the wolf, tell him you have some products yourself.He should tell you.If he keeps denying it then tell him: "ok so if you don't use pheromones you don't mind me saying to people that I'm sure you put cologne with synthetic pheromones.I'll tell them know that because I have a pervert uncle who used these smelly colognes to attract teenage girls and it smells exactly like this."

You might not want to follow my advice because I would be an asshole in that situation.That's what I would do though.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2018 6:28 AM by stefdude.)
09-04-2018 6:27 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-04-2018 7:30 AM

If I was him I woundn't disclose secrets like that so blackmail as stefdude suggests could work. Unless I had an incentive. What I would do is telling him I know he uses pheromones and share some stories about products working better than what he has. "so my guess is you've moved on to AQ since Wolf and I remember when you used Wolf, but I had stronger and better hits with (products) like that time I went to a strip club with nude and OD...." I'm sure you get the picture. It doesn't matter if you're full of shit or genuine. Most likely he'll spill his guts in no time.

I don't understand why you say his hits are over the top. I get the same and more from several products. My guess would be either AQ or NA based on how you describe it.
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2018 7:31 AM by MacCauley.)
09-04-2018 7:30 AM
MMM

Rep Post

09-04-2018 11:39 AM

(09-04-2018 6:08 AM)MakeShift37 Wrote:  All of sudden, though, earlier this year, women started looking at him wide eyes. Heads constantly turn. Some women follow him around. And this has been happening to him continuously this whole year.

(09-04-2018 7:30 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  I don't understand why you say his hits are over the top.

Surely he knows WE can't help him, right? I took that as a punch line leading to a NEW PRODUCT or LIIK or V2! Download

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2018 11:42 AM by MMM.)
09-04-2018 11:39 AM

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-04-2018 12:44 PM

(09-04-2018 11:39 AM)MMM Wrote:  Surely he knows WE can't help him, right? I took that as a punch line leading to a NEW PRODUCT or LIIK or V2! Download

Because of his modest results we can rule out Raw Chemistry. So he must be the elusive Venom beta tester.
09-04-2018 12:44 PM
MMM

Rep Post

09-04-2018 4:17 PM

(09-04-2018 12:44 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  Because of his modest results we can rule out Raw Chemistry. So he must be the elusive Venom beta tester.

No! No! Not just yet!!

He could be onto something! And because of the OVER THE TOP statement, I'll be watching to see if he's good enough to find out his answer, and share. Yahoo If he was in dude's car, he's close enough to check the bathroom cabinets!

And on a NOT BASHING NOTE: If he spotted dude with Wolf, I'm gonna go ahead and guess whatever it is, it's from LAL.

To be continued ...

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2018 4:19 PM by MMM.)
09-04-2018 4:17 PM
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

09-04-2018 10:37 PM

If someone wants to keep his privacy let him be. No need to poke around.Live and let live and all.Angel
I have seen a person with amazing natural sig when I was in highschool,he doesn't shower often.Everyone was so confused why he gets so many interests.But that guy didn't like people so some girls were mad and went rumor mill.lol
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2018 10:40 PM by jb20.)
09-04-2018 10:37 PM
Fiedler
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

09-30-2018 1:01 PM

Did you find out meanwhile which product he uses?
09-30-2018 1:01 PM

Don Juan DeMarco
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-16-2018 4:44 PM

This should not be that difficult to figure out. Lets break this down...
Bought wolf 2 years ago, thats around the time I was introduced to mones and wolf was my first choice when getting higher quality mones. This is not a sexual mone by any means. So it makes sense he either added other mones or upgraded to another more sexual mone.
And now he gets more attention, hmmm...
To decipher think about what new mone came out at the end of last year or beginning of this year.

That could be your answer

Unless, as stated before he became an expert mixer and batch maker and he's figured out a mix that works with his chemistry. In that case it may not be as smooth on anyone else unless other variables are closely related like race, alpha or beta male, testasterone levels etc.

Personally I'm leaning towards the idea he figured out the proper mix of mones that work best with his chemistry.
10-16-2018 4:44 PM

Share This Thread