Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best smelling Colonge with Cop
kmacc45
Contributes Regularly

Sex:
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
204 thanks in 89 posts

Best smelling Colonge with Cop
02-04-2011 9:38 AM

Whent out last night to the Club (Ladies Night). Was eager to test my new bottle of Pursuit with a 6ml/spray booth of Beta TH-Doc (thanks Spook).

Now, I'm a colonge man heart and soul, so when I opened my bottle of Pursuit and got that blast of cop. My mind when straight to my beloved True Religion Men by True Religion. If you guys want a colonge that blend seamlessly with the cop in Paradise 7 blends, True Religion Men by True Religion is the colonge.

As a refresher, I always mixes a 1:1 vail of the pheromene blend I plan on wearing (this night Pursuit & True Religion Colonge). OK, get to the club and Pursuit is living up to it's name. Women would walk up to me and burying their noses into my neck and say "Dam you smell good". Did I say Pursuit was living up to it's name? On two occasion I'ld be standing and talking with a group of women, and one would grab me by the hand and pull me to so secluded part of the club for a more private talk.

As always, I ran to the bathroom thinking more pheromone goin to get me rape by the women (a dream that I have). Anyway, two daps one behind each ear. Remember, this is a refresher of a Pheromone blend with COP. I reengage, and the compliment kept coming and the women as far as I can see were still attentive.

So guys I'm putting it out there: what the best colonge you've founded that compliment the smell of Cop? Tho I love the smell of my True Religion, having to wear it with every cop loaded pheromone bend would be a dull act for me.

The minute you think you know everything is the minute you stop learning.

Alpha7, NPA, Alter Ego, LS Chem Set, ChiKara, SOE, Edge, A314,
Instant Shine, APC, Primal Instinct, Pherazone, MX 297, MX 390, Nude Alpha, Alpha Maschio, Certo, Primo Instinct, Wolf, Instant Shine, Instant Gentlemen,TRUTH, Aqua Vitae, Ammo, Instant Open, Super Sexy, Charisma, P74, P83, A314 Spray 1.23A,TAA,
02-04-2011 9:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

NIGHTistheNEWDAY
Checking out the place

Sex:
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
19 thanks in 9 posts

RE: Best smelling Colonge with Cop
02-04-2011 5:05 PM

Anything with a strong lasting power of 4-8 hours. I normally use the concentrated oils from Love Potion and those cover Pursuit, Dirty Primitive, and my Instant Jerk with Cops very well. Good report on Pursuit. It definitely lives up to the name.
02-04-2011 5:05 PM
JesseJester
Call Me Daddy

Sex: Male
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 128
Thanks received:
169 thanks in 77 posts

RE: Best smelling Colonge with Cop
02-05-2011 3:48 PM

The potent and popular Fierce from A&F covers COPS very well. Not only that, but it is one of the best for diffusion/sillage. The only one that tops it is Game scent(r.i.p.) from AD. The only probmlem is that it is extremely well known and recognizable. Fierce is my one and only commercial cover for DIRTY. The COPS scent sticks around for hours with that product. Game scent(mx272) is the only other cover that seems to work well with it. I also use Fierce to cover PURSUIT and my personal mix CARNAL which also contain COPS.

BTW, its funny true religion was brought up. I just got a sample from Sephora yesterday. It smells nice but seems to lack longevity.

Don't set boundaries, discover them.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2011 3:55 PM by JesseJester.)
02-05-2011 3:48 PM

Share This Thread