Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best site to purchase from Australia?
Crusher_
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Best site to purchase from Australia?
01-10-2013 10:05 PM

Hey guys, I searched here (and seemingly the entire web lol) looking for the best place to purchase from in Australia.

Having such strict laws here it makes it difficult to purchase even colognes online as you're not allowed to import them without dangerous goods permits ect. I wasn't able to find any suppliers of Pheromones in Australia.

Could anybody recommend a site and pheromone to purchase from in Australia? Im after an attraction pheromone to add to my cologne.

Has anybody heard any good or bad things about the following one?

Thanks guys, sorry for the noob questions
01-10-2013 10:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
La Fin
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best site to purchase from Australia?
01-11-2013 1:12 AM

Welcome Crusher,

There's no problems with ordering mones from Australia; the majority of the vendors list it as 'candles' (or something similar) and it skips right past customs.

Liquid Alchemy Labs (Wolf, AV) offers $2 shipping worldwide. Alpha Dream (Glace, AM) has free international shipping with orders over $75. Pheromone XS's (Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve) offers international for approx $12.

I'd recommend ordering from these reliable vendors for your first purchase.

Fin.
01-11-2013 1:12 AM
Crusher_
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-12-2013 6:58 PM

Thanks mate, which would be the best product for what im looking for in your opinion?
01-12-2013 6:58 PM
abrave
A Brave not a Squaw

Rep Post

01-13-2013 1:17 AM

(01-12-2013 6:58 PM)Crusher_ Wrote:  Thanks mate, which would be the best product for what im looking for in your opinion?
.... From an aussie,

I am in sydney and recommend aqua vitae, from liquid alchemy labs, the $2 shipping is awesome and the service is excellent, I absolutely love the scent of av the arrival was quicker than any of my overseas eBay purchases from china which were ordered at the same time.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-the-journey-of-a-brave
What's in my Quiver:
Glace
Corprotivo
SS4M
A314
Turn Up The Heat
Scent of Eros
Iconic Tonic
Pinnacle
Thunder
Teddy Man 2
Wolf
Aquae Vitae
01-13-2013 1:17 AM
Crusher_
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-13-2013 1:36 AM

(01-13-2013 1:17 AM)abrave Wrote:  .... From an aussie,

I am in sydney and recommend aqua vitae, from liquid alchemy labs, the $2 shipping is awesome and the service is excellent, I absolutely love the scent of av the arrival was quicker than any of my overseas eBay purchases from china which were ordered at the same time.

Thanks for the info mate. I was specifically after one I could add to my own cologne, would I be able to mix the unscented AV with my own cologne?

If not do you have any recommendations for one I can?
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2013 1:39 AM by Crusher_.)
01-13-2013 1:36 AM

F/2.8
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-13-2013 1:56 AM

A long time ago Bodywise and A727 were made in AU. Nowadays, most products are US-made and companies are US-based.

For adding to your cologne, New Pheromone Additive is the one that comes straight to mind. Love-Scent carries it. I have been shopping there since circa 1997 and their customer service has never let me down. Not even once.

AFA is another one. Available from Love-scent and Liquid Alchemy Labs.

May be not so relevant for you right now I guess, but once your have some mileage under your belt and become comfortable with the 'mone products in general, you can also try single molecules. They can be found at a few sites: Love-scent, Liquid Alchemy Labs and Alpha Dreams. True also carries some. I personally have but tried them but quite a few ppl here have.

If I am being honest, leave New Pheromone Additive and AFA out for now and try unscented products first. Just cover with cologne and you are good as gold (in most cases anyway).
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2013 1:59 AM by F/2.8.)
01-13-2013 1:56 AM
Crusher_
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-13-2013 2:09 AM

(01-13-2013 1:56 AM)F/2.8 Wrote:  A long time ago Bodywise and A727 were made in AU. Nowadays, most products are US-made and companies are US-based.

For adding to your cologne, New Pheromone Additive is the one that comes straight to mind. Love-Scent carries it. I have been shopping there since circa 1997 and their customer service has never let me down. Not even once.

AFA is another one. Available from Love-scent and Liquid Alchemy Labs.

May be not so relevant for you right now I guess, but once your have some mileage under your belt and become comfortable with the 'mone products in general, you can also try single molecules. They can be found at a few sites: Love-scent, Liquid Alchemy Labs and Alpha Dreams. True also carries some. I personally have but tried them but quite a few ppl here have.

If I am being honest, leave New Pheromone Additive and AFA out for now and try unscented products first. Just cover with cologne and you are good as gold (in most cases anyway).

Yeah I looked at AFA, Im kind of after a male specific mone rater than unisex which AFA is..

What is the advantage of single molecules over some of the products?

I appreciate the honesty, why would you advise an unscented product over an additive?
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2013 2:12 AM by Crusher_.)
01-13-2013 2:09 AM
abrave
A Brave not a Squaw

Rep Post

01-13-2013 3:43 AM

(01-13-2013 1:36 AM)Crusher_ Wrote:  Thanks for the info mate. I was specifically after one I could add to my own cologne, would I be able to mix the unscented AV with my own cologne?

If not do you have any recommendations for one I can?

Yes I'd just recommend getting the unscented version of AV and mixing it with your own cologne. Smile

I'm happy with AV you can also read other users reports on it Smile

the unscented products work well as a stand alone whereas the additives may need buffering... (may come on too strong and have an adverse effect)

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-the-journey-of-a-brave
What's in my Quiver:
Glace
Corprotivo
SS4M
A314
Turn Up The Heat
Scent of Eros
Iconic Tonic
Pinnacle
Thunder
Teddy Man 2
Wolf
Aquae Vitae
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2013 3:45 AM by abrave.)
01-13-2013 3:43 AM
Crusher_
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-13-2013 4:24 PM

(01-13-2013 3:43 AM)abrave Wrote:  Yes I'd just recommend getting the unscented version of AV and mixing it with your own cologne. Smile

I'm happy with AV you can also read other users reports on it Smile

the unscented products work well as a stand alone whereas the additives may need buffering... (may come on too strong and have an adverse effect)

Cool thanks Smile What would be an appropriate ratio of AV - Cologne when mixing?

Ah okay, so its definitely not the case "more is better"? lol
01-13-2013 4:24 PM
F/2.8
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-13-2013 4:57 PM

Crusher, I think you misunderstood me slightly. Given that you are going to use your own cologne, I would recommend you buy unscented products and use them straight. Spray and go. No mixing required. Use the cologne separately.
01-13-2013 4:57 PM

Share This Thread