Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Best products for physical work-out
Marcus Antonius
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Best products for physical work-out
04-10-2022 7:39 AM

Hi,

What is your favorite mone product for workouts?

With that question I don't mean the socializing or seduction in the gym, but really the performance improvement. Has anyone seen consistent performance improvements in physical activity?

Firstly Cops come into my mind, as they are T enhancing. The T Max stick is a workout product, right? But also feel-good products might helpful, because they let you endure the pain longer, I think at least.

I'm a bad self-feeler and have really few self effects, so I ask.

Thanks for recommendations!

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
(This post was last modified: 04-10-2022 7:40 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
04-10-2022 7:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HolyDBeast
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Best products for physical work-out
09-18-2022 1:38 AM

(04-10-2022 7:39 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  Hi,

What is your favorite mone product for workouts?

With that question I don't mean the socializing or seduction in the gym, but really the performance improvement. Has anyone seen consistent performance improvements in physical activity?

Firstly Cops come into my mind, as they are T enhancing. The T Max stick is a workout product, right? But also feel-good products might helpful, because they let you endure the pain longer, I think at least.

I'm a bad self-feeler and have really few self effects, so I ask.

Thanks for recommendations!

AM at 1-3 sprays seemed to give an extra push at the gym, but it also seemed to make guys try to get close by and display aggression indirectly, it is actually very strange and annoying so I stopped using it. 1 drop BW + 1 drop DP on forearms seemed to give some extra energy. But DP smells very strongly so hopefully both BW & DP would be scented, because covering with cologne is probably not a good idea in the gym. Also get some random hits from here and there form girls staring. But I don’t know if you stop using, if you would experience any withdrawal.
Think Hombre reported liking 1 drop DP in the gym, but not sure for hits or workout.

Consider instead of mones, drinking a small amount of caffeine (100mg), Colombian coffee is pretty strong, with a small amount of BCAAs. (2.5-5g) Could get you pretty hyped up.

Evolution.
09-18-2022 1:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread