Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best products for different age groups
bookie339
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Best products for different age groups
07-04-2022 11:53 AM

So some of you may know my situation from my other posts - I'm 30 years old, I recently split from my partner of 6 years, I recently failed and dropped the ball with a girl that probably had feelings for me but now is ghosting me(I also think I may have been a victim of reverse imprinting), and quite honestly I don't really notice many hits from the products I'm using.

However, the few times I've noticed hits - it's always seems to be with girls 18-20. Unfortunately, this is not my desired age group. I prefer woman over the age of 22, ideally 25-30, by 22 I feel like a woman has been an adult long enough and there will be no chance any interaction with her would be perceived as grooming.

So I decided to make this thread to see what people feel works for different age groups - Go ahead and let us know which products you've noticed work well for young girls, middle age girls, mature girls, etc.

Bonus point if you can find a different product for different situations. (perhaps you have the perfect sexual product but also the perfect alpha product for a specific age group).
07-04-2022 11:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Best products for different age groups
07-04-2022 4:30 PM

Alpha Treasur work good for me for the Ages 30+
07-04-2022 4:30 PM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-04-2022 4:47 PM

I took a quick scan of my journal to lend you a hand. Seen very noticeable results with mid 20's women with PXS Taboo, Boyfriend as well as the "fall in love" mix of Nude Alpha - A1 and Glace. Also, Grail of Affection and Xist oil, two drops each. As an aside, in my case Escape the Friends Zone did nothing to this same contact.

Hope that helps you, bookie.

My Journal: Fever's Follies

My Current Stash: Moved to the bottom of my journal's first post as it's too long to fit as a forum signature.
07-04-2022 4:47 PM
bookie339
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-04-2022 9:43 PM

Thanks for the help Johnny - the Nude Alpha and A1 mix is definitely something I'm interesting in seems to be exactly what I need for the moment though to be fair I think I'm going to hold off on my target, I realized I became a victim of reverse imprinting and it's probably better to just let some time pass before I try again with that girl.

What about a good attraction or sexual product for that age range?

Also Mertos89 thank you so much for providing a good example for a different age range. My purpose of this thread was to try and get everyone to post any products they've noticed works better on any given age range.

EDIT: Oh I have another question. Have ya'll noticed if woman react differently to individual molecules based on there age? Do woman of a certain age find Androsterone, A1, Androstenone, etc more attractive than woman of another age.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2022 9:47 PM by bookie339.)
07-04-2022 9:43 PM
Mertos89
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-05-2022 3:55 AM

I have had some experience with Casanova, Swoon and Alpha Treasur. With Alpha Treasur I was rejected by an 18 year old woman because I was too old but my dates with older women were really good. With Swoon, the older women didn't take me seriously. My guess is that Swoon has no androsterone. Androsterone is a molecule that helps make your words and actions come across as believable and has a masculine and alpha imprint effect. I had worn Casanova with a 30-year-old woman and it worked extremely well. The second date with Swoon wasn't as special for both of us as it was on the first date.

There is one specific thing that we need to take into account. There are young women 18-19 who like older men. I'm 33 and I'm dating a very young woman. The question is do I need pheromones that attract women over 30 or that attract younger women. I consider several factors. The woman I'm meeting today is HB 8 for me. Sometimes I ask myself the question, do I find her pretty enough? That's why today I would wear Casanova with P86 Combo.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2022 6:55 AM by Mertos89.)
07-05-2022 3:55 AM

Enjayee
I'll be blunt. You'll get over it.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-26-2022 7:18 AM

Aqua Vitae got me a lot of unsolicited attention from late 20s/early 30s women when I was in my early 20s. Girls my own age were horrified.

Alpha Dream: AM, LIIK, LIIKV2, Glace
Androtics: Ammo, IS, IO, IG, Turn Up The Heat
Apex: Tusc, Titan, M3X, Core, Orbital, Chamber36, Imprint, TKO, SM
Liquid Alchemy: Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf
Pheromone Treasures: Alpha Treasures, Captain, The Hookup, Treasureful Shine
07-26-2022 7:18 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Matching couples... age groups.. social norms dsouza 2 2,080 05-21-2015 3:37 PM
Last Post: dsouza