Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Best products for attracting a 25 yers old girl
extraballislit
Getting comfortable

Sex:
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 58
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

Question Best products for attracting a 25 yers old girl
07-09-2011 11:47 AM

HI, guys.

I recently met a 25 ears old girl that i found particularly attractive.

Maybe i´ll have a chance to see her again in a couple of weeks, so i would like to know your opinion on what to wear.

I know that every one is different, that every girl is different, that mones are not made to attract a certain woman but women in general... and many other things that people tend to say when someone asks this kind of questions. I guess they are right to some extent, but hey, this is internet discusion board, and i don´t think that asking this cuestion is harming anyone so, lets talk!
I would love to borrow some of your phero wisdom and experience.

FYI; I´m 35 yo, in decent shape, reasonably attractive althugh i don´t consider me good looking.

The day we first met i was wearing 5 drops of Wolf and my most charming professional personality.

The situation: We had a long phone converation while she was driving to my office, and whe really connected. I´m a romantic, i know...When she arrived, i could see that she was also gorgeous and classy, the perfect combination in a young woman, so i really want to hit her with accuracy and as hard as i can!

Thanks everyone.

Talk to you soon.
07-09-2011 11:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Beccah
PT Sweety
PheroTruth Queen

Sex: Female
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 15
Thanks received:
142 thanks in 105 posts

RE: Best products for attracting a 25 yers old girl
07-09-2011 5:00 PM

If you're 1st combo worked, then why mess w/ success? I'd stick w/ that till it's time for the wah-chikee-wahwah, lol.

Top 5 (currently): 1. Cougar, 2. B2, 3. Open Windows, 4. Copulins,
5.Popularity Potion
07-09-2011 5:00 PM
Thanks given by dbot, extraballislit
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 651
Thanks received:
406 thanks in 230 posts

07-09-2011 5:46 PM

Yep, the girl likes the Wolf, so I'd keep that as the base as well.

You could also enhance the mix for relationship-building by adding a bit of something nice and social to help impart feelings of closeness and comfort, and maybe just a little spike of something Androstenone-rich to help imbue that special feeling.

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol
07-09-2011 5:46 PM
Thanks given by extraballislit
extraballislit
Getting comfortable

Sex:
Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

07-10-2011 7:45 AM

Thanks Becca and Dbot for your answers, i really apppreciate it.

I guess you are right... why change what already worked?
I was already thinking that sticking to wolf would be a great idea.

I was also thinking that maybe adding some MX301 wouldn´t hurt, at just one spray it may add some attraction without compromising my previous signature... So I guess both of you are right.

By the way, i´ve only used it a couple of times, but i must say taht so far wold seems to be a really nice and balanced product.

Anyway, I´d love to listen to more opinions. Maybe someone can add a valuable bit of info to the answers recieved so far.

Thanks.

Talk to you soon.
07-10-2011 7:45 AM
Rattlesnake
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 223
Thanks received:
148 thanks in 72 posts

07-10-2011 8:36 AM

Hi extraballislit,

Dbot and Beccah gave some excellent advice there.

I assume if you're meeting her in an work environment you'd be a bit more limited to a certain number of products you could use. Which direction are you trying to take things in? I mean would you like to continue building rapport at work before asking her out or are you're planning on asking her out the next time you meet her?

For the rapport building I'd suggest Nude - reasoning: nice attractant helps develop an attraction bond which would lower her resistance to mixing work and personal life.

For asking her out the next time: AV - reasoning: a bit riskier and I suggest trying it elsewhere first but women don't want me to leave when I wear it, so gives the lets continue this elsewhere vibe. Its not as sexual (for me) so less chance of her resisting. That said she could react in bad way, hence the risk.

As a side note to AV, is your current climate hot/warm? I find AV to be more sexual in hotter climates than in cold but still softer than something like Alter Ego or AM.
07-10-2011 8:36 AM
Thanks given by extraballislit, dbot

extraballislit
Getting comfortable

Sex:
Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

07-10-2011 9:21 AM

Hi Rattlesnake!

Thanks for answering.

(07-10-2011 8:36 AM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  I assume if you're meeting her in an work environment you'd be a bit more limited to a certain number of products you could use.

Not really: I expect to meet her after work. We seemed to click good, so we exchanged phone numbers, and the day after, before she left, send me a text message saying "thanks, goodbye and i hope we meet again soon"

(07-10-2011 8:36 AM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  Which direction are you trying to take things in? I mean would you like to continue building rapport at work before asking her out or are you're planning on asking her out the next time you meet her?

I´m trying to keep building rapport, but I´m already assuming we have some kind of personal relationshoip that goes beyond work, so i would like to make things advance in a more physical direction if i see an opening for it.

(07-10-2011 8:36 AM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  For the rapport building I'd suggest Nude - reasoning: nice attractant helps develop an attraction bond which would lower her resistance to mixing work and personal life.

I don´t have any Nude right now, but... Do you think Possess or Passion
would be good substitutes? What mones are in nude? Have you got some previous success with it with targets in that same age range?

(07-10-2011 8:36 AM)Rattlesnake Wrote:  For asking her out the next time: AV - reasoning: a bit riskier and I suggest trying it elsewhere first but women don't want me to leave when I wear it, so gives the lets continue this elsewhere vibe. Its not as sexual (for me) so less chance of her resisting. That said she could react in bad way, hence the risk. As a side note to AV, is your current climate hot/warm? I find AV to be more sexual in hotter climates than in cold but still softer than something like Alter Ego or AM.

I don´t know what to think about AV. I still haven´t tried it. Also, the climate will almost sure be hot. I wouldn´t like to be seen as "too horny too soon" and scare her away. I think she kind of liked the trustworthy and mature vive Wolf helped me to project when we first met.

I appreciate your advice.

Talk to you soon
07-10-2011 9:21 AM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 651
Thanks received:
406 thanks in 230 posts

07-10-2011 11:36 AM

If you've got some MX301, I think it's a solid choice. To be safe, I'd test out your Wolf/MX301 combo in another setting first to see that they interact the way you'd expect them to.

"They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." - Andy Warhol
07-10-2011 11:36 AM
Rattlesnake
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please
Rep Post

Thanks Given: 223
Thanks received:
148 thanks in 72 posts

07-10-2011 12:02 PM

Hi, I think Nude Alpha would be useful for your purposes. I haven't used Possess Alpha in a long time but from what I can remember good for getting girls to stare at your lips, which apparently is a sign that they want to kiss you. Its been work safe on the tests I did do but I was a bit reluctant to go past 1 spray as I don't know the quantity of -none. The normal version is definitely work safe but a bit wimpy, attracted Asian ladies quite well.
07-10-2011 12:02 PM
extraballislit
Getting comfortable

Sex:
Rep Post

Thanks received:
3 thanks in 3 posts

07-12-2011 3:39 PM

Hi, Dbot and Rattlesnake.

Thank you for your answers. I was planning to do some testing with wolf and ICM as you suggest.

I guess that if Possess works good with asians, it may aslo work good with a younger girl. Maybe I´m guessing too much... Anyway, Wolf may add some alphaness to the atraction provided by Possess... Do you think it might be a good combo?

Whatever I end using, Wolf needs to be part of it, as It worked good the first time Smile

Thanks.

Talk to you soon.
07-12-2011 3:39 PM

Deja Vu
dé·jà vu/dāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 190
Thanks received:
123 thanks in 49 posts

07-13-2011 12:52 AM

A classy lady loves a sophisticated man. To enhance your bond with her I would suggest some beta-nols and Androstadienone which are found in True Communication, thus 2 sprays of TC to the base of Wolf would help elevate your relationship level with her. Are you going out with her again anytime soon?

[Image: 3605931845071440128201120.jpg]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before
07-13-2011 12:52 AM

Share This Thread