Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best product(s) for long-term relationships
Cscs
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 14
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

RE: Best product(s) for long-term relationships
08-14-2015 2:44 AM

(07-27-2015 6:56 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I second THA-HUG!

Don't you think Perfect Match is better than THA-HUG?
08-14-2015 2:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1115
Thanks received:
1907 thanks in 905 posts

08-14-2015 8:08 AM

(08-14-2015 2:44 AM)Cscs Wrote:  Don't you think Perfect Match is better than THA-HUG?

I think both are very good but slightly different. For one thing, Perfect Match is a single product. No mixing and matching necessary. It seems to affect just about everyone in the same way so it is pretty consistent. It is mood lifting and definitely gives off a vibe of 'new' love or infatuation. It can be disinhibiting allowing people to feel comfortable enough to act on the romantic feelings. I've noticed that it makes some women HORNY. Eek Thankfully, my Bride falls into that category.

THA-HUG (Grail of Affection and The Hookup) also has androstedienone in it and I'm pretty sure a healthy punch of beta-androstenol so it is very bonding and does lead to a feeling of connecting with a person very quickly. There is also a LOT of androstenone which is more sexual and attractive.

My 2 cents, if you are looking for straight fun, loving and bonding, go with PM. If you want to add a more sexual element go with THA-HUG. To me they each work, just depends on the mood I'm in. I own and use PM regularly (just bought a bottle of Bad Boy scent boosted with PM) and I also own GOA and THU and use them together quite a bit.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

Do our experiences determine our beliefs or do our beliefs determine our experiences?
08-14-2015 8:08 AM
Thanks given by kimosabe, Cscs, solidprice
Ancillian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
38 thanks in 19 posts

08-14-2015 7:05 PM

Here's my personal perspective: starting a long term relationship whilst wearing mones seems like a risky business. Although I'm sure there are people on this board who have done it (and done it successfully) I would not recommend it as the norm.

Mones are powerful in sparking attraction, aiding comfort and building sexual interest. Those things are wonderful for casual relationships and short term stuff. However, if you're aiming for something long term, it would seem sensible to make absolutely sure that she likes your natural personality and pheromone signature without any artificial stuff on top.

Given that so much of our time, money and happiness can get wrapped up in long term relationship, you need to know that she likes you for you - without tricks, or gimmicks or potions. You do not ever want to find yourself thinking - "would she really be with me if my supplies run out". You need a solid natural base first - which you can then add to with the wonderful extra spice of mones when needed. View them as nice additional extras you can add in for occasional pick-me-up, not something you rely on all the time.

Remember, supplies can run out, companies can change formulas and manufacturers can go out of business.

My advice would be to learn a certain amount of game/social dynamics with a view to applying it to relationships. Learn how the world really works, learn how women really think and behave, learn what they need and respond to - then carry that knowledge with you. Once you've got that, you can have it forever and for free. In the long run, that will serve you better than any pheromone formula.
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2015 12:59 AM by Ancillian.)
08-14-2015 7:05 PM
Thanks given by Ekscentra, Ekosa

Mr. E
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 128
Thanks received:
50 thanks in 31 posts

08-15-2015 4:33 AM

(08-14-2015 7:05 PM)Ancillian Wrote:  Here's my personal perspective: starting a long term relationship whilst wearing mones seems like a risky business. Although I'm sure there are people on this board who have done it (and done it successfully) I would not recommend it as the norm.

Mones are powerful in sparking attraction, aiding comfort and building sexual interest. Those things are wonderful for casual relationships and short term stuff. However, if you're aiming for something long term, it would seem sensible to make absolutely sure that she likes your natural personality and pheromone signature without any artificial stuff on top.

Given that so much of our time, money and happiness can get wrapped up in long term relationship, you need to know that she likes you for you - without tricks, or gimmicks or potions. You do not ever want to find yourself thinking - "would she really be with me if my supplies run out". You need a solid natural base first - which you can then add to with the wonderful extra spice of mones when needed. View them as nice additional extras you can add in for occasional pick-me-up, not something you rely on all the time.

Remember, supplies can run out, companies can change formulas and manufacturers can go out of business.

My advice would be to learn a certain amount of game/social dynamics with a view to applying it to relationships. Learn how the world really works, learn how women really think and behave, learn what they need and respond to - then carry that knowledge with you. Once you've got that, you can have it forever and for free. In the long run, that will serve you better than any pheromone formula.

I'm glad you said this. It's something I've also been thinking about. From my limited experience with mones, I get the impression that they add to your pheromone sig and doesn't alter it. And if you take them away, people pretty much perceive the same person, without the effect of the mones.

And that effect can be intense, but not to the extend that it is the only relevant element left. Your personality still remains the same. Maybe you're a little different from the self-effects, but that is an improvement in mood rather than a change in who you are.

So my guess is that if they like you while using mones, it will still be fine without them.

I think... And hope. As I said, I'm pretty new to mones, I've only been using them for a month. So time will have to tell.
08-15-2015 4:33 AM
Ancillian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
38 thanks in 19 posts

08-15-2015 5:33 AM

(08-15-2015 4:33 AM)Mr. E Wrote:  I'm glad you said this. It's something I've also been thinking about. From my limited experience with mones, I get the impression that they add to your pheromone sig and doesn't alter it. And if you take them away, people pretty much perceive the same person, without the effect of the mones.

And that effect can be intense, but not to the extend that it is the only relevant element left. Your personality still remains the same. Maybe you're a little different from the self-effects, but that is an improvement in mood rather than a change in who you are.

So my guess is that if they like you while using mones, it will still be fine without them.

I think... And hope. As I said, I'm pretty new to mones, I've only been using them for a month. So time will have to tell.

A few points...

There is a difference between your natural pheromone signature and the pheromone signature a woman perceives that you have after you've put on a product.

Let's simplify things to three pheromones. Your natural pheromone signature might be 1 part 'none, 2 parts 'nol, and 1 part 'Androsterone (1,2,1). A woman may or may not like this. If you add a product (let's say a 'none based product that gives you 3 parts extra 'none), then the pheromone signature the woman perceives will be 4 parts 'none, 2 parts 'nol, and a part 'Androsterone (4,2,1).

You've changed from 1,2,1 into 4,2,1. These are very different and there is no guarantee the same woman will like both! Once you drop the product, she might not be attracted to what remains.

Ya get me?

I've been burned by this before. When I used low dose Chikara, there was a girl who was obsessed with me. When I stopped wearing it, the change was profound and instant... and she lost all her interest, in fact she became pretty rude and dismissive. You don't want something similar to happen once you're emotionally invested.

These boards are littered with stories of women who go from cold to receptive and back again when pheromones are added and taken away.

Also remember how a woman perceives your personality will be influenced by the mones. The mones may lead her to think you're funnier, more capable, more dominant than you actually are. But once you drop the product and the mirage dissolves her perception of your personality could well change.

As I said in my first post, when you're going out to find a long term partner, you're on the most secure ground if she likes the natural you first. You can add to that base now and then, but that base needs to be there.
08-15-2015 5:33 AM
Thanks given by raikahoken
Mr. E
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 128
Thanks received:
50 thanks in 31 posts

08-15-2015 8:41 AM

(08-15-2015 5:33 AM)Ancillian Wrote:  A few points...

There is a difference between your natural pheromone signature and the pheromone signature a woman perceives that you have after you've put on a product.

Let's simplify things to three pheromones. Your natural pheromone signature might be 1 part 'none, 2 parts 'nol, and 1 part 'Androsterone (1,2,1). A woman may or may not like this. If you add a product (let's say a 'none based product that gives you 3 parts extra 'none), then the pheromone signature the woman perceives will be 4 parts 'none, 2 parts 'nol, and a part 'Androsterone (4,2,1).

You've changed from 1,2,1 into 4,2,1. These are very different and there is no guarantee the same woman will like both! Once you drop the product, she might not be attracted to what remains.

Ya get me?

I've been burned by this before. When I used low dose Chikara, there was a girl who was obsessed with me. When I stopped wearing it, the change was profound and instant... and she lost all her interest, in fact she became pretty rude and dismissive. You don't want something similar to happen once you're emotionally invested.

These boards are littered with stories of women who go from cold to receptive and back again when pheromones are added and taken away.

Also remember how a woman perceives your personality will be influenced by the mones. The mones may lead her to think you're funnier, more capable, more dominant than you actually are. But once you drop the product and the mirage dissolves her perception of your personality could well change.

As I said in my first post, when you're going out to find a long term partner, you're on the most secure ground if she likes the natural you first. You can add to that base now and then, but that base needs to be there.

Got ya. Makes total sense. I will have to take this into consideration.

Thanks.
08-15-2015 8:41 AM
SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 212
Thanks received:
117 thanks in 75 posts

08-15-2015 10:28 AM

(08-14-2015 7:05 PM)Ancillian Wrote:  Here's my personal perspective: starting a long term relationship whilst wearing mones seems like a risky business. Although I'm sure there are people on this board who have done it (and done it successfully) I would not recommend it as the norm.

While I understand your premise here, I find it a bit rigid.

I could see how this would happen in the beginning of relationships but after a few months women are so tethered to the idea to LTRs and monogamy that they absorb who you are. Ive never, and I mean a lots of never, had a women that didn't conform herself to me. Oh you like being fit and healthy... so do I (now). The only trouble is that they really don't and at some point this behavior will rear its ugly head. How is that any difference than losing a scent? Not to mention that both men and women change on a weekly basis too boot... Neither of your 'mones signatures are going to be the same regardless of what you wear on a given day.

Women do this very thing as well and you don't get up and leave. For the first few months you mostly see the stable, make up wearing, best outfit draped, totally into you woman. Then at some point she lets loose. You see her with no make up, hormoned raged half way thru a pint of chocolate haagen dazs. Yet, you think shes "cute." Thank you hormones! God, I won't even mention what they'll do after a few years of living together.

Almost all relationships, this day in age, fail for one reason of another. For me, pheromones are my make up. My nails. My new hair color. If it changes and you don't dig it and want to leave. Here's the door. So I say, wear what you want. Play around with life... its only life. Short term. Grow some thick skin and when its time to move on...move on. Outcome independence has done nothing but improved my life for the better.

Pheromone Treasures: Capt, THU, GOA, AOA*, EFZ*
Love Scent: NPA
Alpha Dream: Glace (slow)
Androtics Direct: TAC 5mcg
Hax: X22
LAL: Wolf
pheromoneXS: Evolve, Cohesion

Working on a magical Cover...
08-15-2015 10:28 AM
Thanks given by kimosabe, moe

SuperJoy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
117 thanks in 75 posts

08-15-2015 10:32 AM

(08-15-2015 5:33 AM)Ancillian Wrote:  As I said in my first post, when you're going out to find a long term partner, you're on the most secure ground if she likes the natural you first. You can add to that base now and then, but that base needs to be there.

I find that this is the exact opposite of what humans do. Mostly cover the BS, show something you're not... then see what happens once everyone has some emotional involvement. wastes a lot of time to me.

I think you are taking things too seriously... and are very dependent on the outcome of events. Why not just enjoy life, slay some hotties, and see what happens? Some of my best relationships were the ones that started out as playful with no direction at all.

08-15-2015 10:32 AM
Ancillian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
38 thanks in 19 posts

08-15-2015 1:04 PM

(08-15-2015 10:32 AM)SuperJoy Wrote:  I find that this is the exact opposite of what humans do. Mostly cover the BS, show something you're not... then see what happens once everyone has some emotional involvement. wastes a lot of time to me.

I think you are taking things too seriously... and are very dependent on the outcome of events. Why not just enjoy life, slay some hotties, and see what happens? Some of my best relationships were the ones that started out as playful with no direction at all.

Ha! I'd agree a lot of people put up a front when they get into relationships... but also think that's one of the reasons so many relationships fail! In the long run, honesty pays.

I also disagree that I'm suggesting the OP should take things too seriously. When I was enjoying the single life and having casual relationships - wearing mones and telling exaggerated DHV stories was fine. However, when I wanted to settle down I wanted a basis that was honest and sustainable. That's not outcome dependence in the usual sense of the term, it's about shifting the odds to get the outcome you ultimately want - which is what all pick-up/game/social dynamics study is all about.
08-15-2015 1:04 PM
SuperJoy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
117 thanks in 75 posts

08-15-2015 4:10 PM

(08-15-2015 1:04 PM)Ancillian Wrote:  I also disagree that I'm suggesting the OP should take things too seriously.

Lol, sorry, meant life (love life) is a game, a joke, not something to be serious to me. I dont spend a lot of time trying to rig the game in my favor. I'm probably the wrong person to comment on this. I'm more of a MGTOW non-monogamist in a Long Term Relationship with a strong frame. What will be will be.

I would rather have fun and play around with my social engineering project than stop for somebody who is "the one" or worthy of "Long Term Relationship" or some to be monogamous with. At this point I just could care less...

08-15-2015 4:10 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...