Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best product for speed dating, from the ones I have
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 220
Thanks received:
112 thanks in 60 posts

Best product for speed dating, from the ones I have
08-28-2015 12:29 PM

Ok, I'm in question mode. Smile I'm holding back even. As I usually do since it drives people crazy. But curiosity is the one thing that has led me to learning so much.

I promise this will be the last thread for the day. Smile

I plan on going to a speed dating event seems like a lot of fun and it has the potential to meet people.

What I'm not asking for is the best product for that. I'm asking for what the best product out of the ones I have is.

Or a combo of those. If you recommend a combo, please give the ratios between the products.

I have:

OD
AV
BW
VD

Many thanks.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
08-28-2015 12:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

RussianWolf
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 959
Thanks received:
1065 thanks in 494 posts

RE: Best product for speed dating, from the ones I have
08-28-2015 12:43 PM

Every woman is different, each one will respond differently, so there is no true answer, it's best to wear what you feel best in. That's the truest answer. Good luck! Looking forward to hearing what you choose and the results, Peace
08-28-2015 12:43 PM
Thanks given by Mr. E - Banned
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
112 thanks in 60 posts

08-28-2015 12:51 PM

(08-28-2015 12:43 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Every woman is different, each one will respond differently, so there is no true answer, it's best to wear what you feel best in. That's the truest answer. Good luck! Looking forward to hearing what you choose and the results, Peace

That is true. Though I do think the circumstances matter. 15 five minute dates. I do realize every woman is different, so it would be a general suggestion.

It would need to be something that works well within 5 minutes. My "game" (another term I hate) is good. I'm just wondering if VD hits enough in that short period of time. Or if BW is too heavy for such an occasion.

So I'm looking for the right product for that situation, or a good combo.

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
08-28-2015 12:51 PM
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 606
Thanks received:
1726 thanks in 670 posts

08-28-2015 1:22 PM

I'm not sure i would wear any of those to speed dating. You would need something that hits fast, so a spray. You have all oils and a gel. And they are intimidating products i believe. I think best to go with a social. Make the women comfortable with you so they feel like you would be someone they want to see again.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
08-28-2015 1:22 PM
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
112 thanks in 60 posts

08-28-2015 1:34 PM

(08-28-2015 1:22 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  I'm not sure i would wear any of those to speed dating. You would need something that hits fast, so a spray. You have all oils and a gel. And they are intimidating products i believe. I think best to go with a social. Make the women comfortable with you so they feel like you would be someone they want to see again.

Any product I've used so far has amplified the social element. Moneless, people respond to me in a very social way. Within minutes they tell me their deepest thoughts. It's part of what I'm like and my natural sig. This has been this way all my life. So that is there.

Which also explains why Bad Wolf acts like a social with attraction for me I guess. And BW hits fast. But it's fleeting. I want to make an impression.

Voodoo is working very well for me right now, but I'm not sure if 5 minutes of exposure will be enough.

I don't have enough experience with AV and OD yet to know what it will do.

But, all my life, people have told me their stories. They have connected with me deeply. They are comfortable around me. It gets very deep quickly. And I'm used to that and can go with it.

Which leads to them falling in love at times. And guys seeing me in various positive ways.

So that's part of who I am. Give me 15 minutes with anyone and chances are, they're deeply into their world, talking to me, telling me everything.

That is not an option at speed dating. It's fast. Not my expertise (yet), So I'm looking for the right product or combo there that fits my natural effect on people.

08-28-2015 1:34 PM

excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 534
Thanks received:
216 thanks in 76 posts

08-28-2015 4:36 PM

I think L2KV1 is what you need from my experience it makes girls
attracted to you. It makes girls comfortable with you.
It has status and it has a social element as well.

Normally there is no intimidation as well

And its a spray and fast acting.

If you are just thinking of using the products you have
I have seen a lot of attraction with AV+Nude/NA
so if VD is similar to NA I think AV+VD should be good.
I don't have VD so don't know much about it.

Av on its own should also be OK provided you are a very
social person and have reasonable good game.
08-28-2015 4:36 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 554
Thanks received:
1107 thanks in 545 posts

08-28-2015 4:48 PM

Mix them all together 8 drops of BW and AV, 2 pumps OD, and 1 drop VD.
08-28-2015 4:48 PM
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 606
Thanks received:
1726 thanks in 670 posts

08-28-2015 4:53 PM

is this indoors or outdoors? Sarcastic

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2015 4:54 PM by Spider-mone.)
08-28-2015 4:53 PM
Mr. E - Banned
Banned

Thanks received:
112 thanks in 60 posts

08-28-2015 4:55 PM

(08-28-2015 4:48 PM)NP17 Wrote:  Mix them all together 8 drops of BW and AV, 2 pumps OD, and 1 drop VD.

I've tried mixing them, with varying results based on the doses. My best results came from:

Rolling AV up and down a couple of times on either side of my neck

One pump of OD, mixing it with the AV.

4 drops of VD, mixing it in.

1 drop of BW, again mixing.

It works great but is a little heavy. Just a hint of BW works best in this combo. Still, it's not ideal and needs some tweaking.
(08-28-2015 4:53 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  is this indoors or outdoors? Sarcastic

LOL!!!

(This post was last modified: 08-28-2015 4:56 PM by Mr. E.)
08-28-2015 4:55 PM

seekingnirvana
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 116
Thanks received:
283 thanks in 106 posts

08-28-2015 5:16 PM

Hey Mr. E,
From what i am reading is that you are good at socializing but you need more time to open people up, i'm thinking the speed-dating event that you are going to is less then 15minutes per person? I don't how you run your game so i don't know why it takes you 15minutes to get a emotional connection going. Mones are not going to speed-up your game plan, if you know your going to a speed-dating event that has 5 minute rounds, you need to plan your game within those 5 minutes. Mones are secondary to that. Once you know what your game plan is for those 5 minutes then it would be better to plan what mones you want to wear to further help you with that plan.

What kind of impression are you trying to leave for the girl, Are you a gentlemen, are you adventurer, can you make her laugh, are you looking for serious relationship or are you just looking to have some fun? Different women like different types of men. There is no one size fit all here.

My Collection:
LAL:AV, NA, BW, T-150, A1,DP,Hypnotica,Wolf ; Samples: Primitive,Lucky 7 Royal
AD: L2K V1
PT: AT, GOA; Samples: Captain, Auraental
PherXS: Xist, Taboo,Ascend; Samples:Bliss,Api, SOB, Vibe, Celebrity
Apex: Core; Samples: 3x
Andriotics: A314rev23, IG, IO, IH, IS, AMMO2x
08-28-2015 5:16 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...