Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Best place to get Androstadienone & AndrostANONE
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 88
Thanks received:
105 thanks in 30 posts

Best place to get Androstadienone & AndrostANONE
09-25-2010 7:55 AM

The reason I stumbled into this site was that I was doing research on AndrostANONE and I was going to pick it up from Love Scent but since someone at the PT forum who's a friend of mine mentioned that there were a bunch of other reputable sites outside AD that I do my research.

Would Love Scent still be the place to get Androstadienone and AndrostANONE or are there other sites out there you folks could recommend that I purchase from?
09-25-2010 7:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 833
Thanks received:
2141 thanks in 1020 posts

RE: Best place to get Androstadienone & AndrostANONE
09-25-2010 10:19 AM

Love Scent is good choice, but they aren't the only choice for raw Pheromones. Take a look at the Product Reviews section i the Where to Buy Pheromones forum, and you'll find that several otherr suppliers are getting great reviews on their offernings. Liquid Alchemy seels raw Pheromones, as does Paradise 7, and I believe that Alpha Dream does as well, if you ask. But, if you're looking for Androstenone Paradise 7 is not a choice because they don't sell or use it.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
09-25-2010 10:19 AM
Thanks given by Mustang
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 148
Thanks received:
219 thanks in 162 posts

09-25-2010 11:12 AM

It depends on how much you want to spend and if you want to mix it yourself.

Love scent is a real good trusted site. They sell it in dry chemset form which is more cost effective in the long run but you have to mix it yourself.

Some people dont want to bother with mixing and dont want that much to start with. Then I would suggest Paradise 7. I dont think Gary has Androstanone over at Liquid Alchemy just yet.

Tisha
09-25-2010 11:12 AM
Thanks given by Mustang
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
105 thanks in 30 posts

09-25-2010 11:23 AM

(09-25-2010 11:12 AM)Tisha Wrote:  It depends on how much you want to spend and if you want to mix it yourself.

Love scent is a real good trusted site. They sell it in dry chemset form which is more cost effective in the long run but you have to mix it yourself.

Some people dont want to bother with mixing and dont want that much to start with. Then I would suggest Paradise 7. I dont think Gary has it over at Liquid Alchemy just yet.

Tisha

I'll probably end up going to Love Scent

I read some of the reviews for Liquid Alchemy Labs, and I really like some of the products they are offering. As for AndrostANONE from your knowledge base, do you think that it's the real deal? I've read that it may or may not be, and I'm actually doing a joint test with one of the members at PT to prove or disprove the P75/Androstanone theory.
09-25-2010 11:23 AM
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2167 thanks in 948 posts

09-25-2010 2:27 PM

Hi Mustang...

nice to see that you´ve found your way over ...

Ah i see you´ve stumbled already over it that P75 is highly supposed to be AndrostAnone !

you need only tiny amounts and considering you´d buy a 10mg bottle at Love Scent how far would you get with average application 2,5 or 5mcg ?

Not worth to buy unless you totally can´t handle Androstenone !

As for the Androstadienone

the stuff sold at Love Scent is fantastic and differs a bit from the Androstadienone in Instant Female Magic and the Androstadienone i´d once bought at Pharmacom (nowadays Alpha Dreams )
Great bonding effects and works best in mixes compared to the other ones ... but not as strong anti PMS effect like the others .

Can´t say how´s Garry´s Androstadienone ...

Really great thing to buy but expensive one is Estratetraenol !

Pago

just away ... Anyone
09-25-2010 2:27 PM
Thanks given by Mustang

Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
105 thanks in 30 posts

09-25-2010 2:37 PM

(09-25-2010 2:27 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Hi Mustang...

nice to see that you´ve found your way over ...

Ah i see you´ve stumbled already over it that P75 is highly supposed to be AndrostAnone !

you need only tiny amounts and considering you´d buy a 10mg bottle at Love Scent how far would you get with average application 2,5 or 5mcg ?

Not worth to buy unless you totally can´t handle Androstenone !

As for the Androstadienone

the stuff sold at Love Scent is fantastic and differs a bit from the Androstadienone in Instant Female Magic and the Androstadienone i´d once bought at Pharmacom (nowadays Alpha Dreams )
Great bonding effects and works best in mixes compared to the other ones ... but not as strong anti PMS effect like the others .

Can´t say how´s Garry´s Androstadienone ...

Really great thing to buy but expensive one is Estratetraenol !

Pago

That's Pago!

I appreciate and value the input. I will most likely try out the Love Scent stuff, I'm doing a joint research with one of the members at PT and I trust his methods enough to shell out and try it.

I saw some of the reviews for Liquid Alchemy and it looks really good, I will probably try out some of his stuff very soon. I just got flooded with a lot of new research and products stumbling into this forum and I wanna pick up some Androstadienone and Androstanone first to help out one of my buddies over there.
09-25-2010 2:37 PM
redstone
comfortable

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 16 posts

09-26-2010 1:36 AM

(09-25-2010 11:23 AM)Mustang Wrote:  I'll probably end up going to Love Scent

I read some of the reviews for Liquid Alchemy Labs, and I really like some of the products they are offering. As for AndrostANONE from your knowledge base, do you think that it's the real deal? I've read that it may or may not be, and I'm actually doing a joint test with one of the members at PT to prove or disprove the P75/Androstanone theory.

The products Ive used from Paradise 7 that have Androstanone seem extremely potent. Especially Tiger Juice. Added bonus is I do not get irritated or flushed like when I used to apply turn the up heat. They also sell a scented product called down girl that contains Androstadienone.
09-26-2010 1:36 AM
Thanks given by Mustang
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
105 thanks in 30 posts

09-26-2010 10:57 AM

(09-26-2010 1:36 AM)redstone Wrote:  The products Ive used from Paradise 7 that have Androstanone seem extremely potent. Especially Tiger Juice. Added bonus is I do not get irritated or flushed like when I used to apply turn the up heat. They also sell a scented product called down girl that contains Androstadienone.

I thought Androstadienone was patented for use with a scent?
09-26-2010 10:57 AM
MuskCloud
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
82 thanks in 40 posts

09-26-2010 11:50 AM

(09-26-2010 10:57 AM)Mustang Wrote:  I thought Androstadienone was patented for use with a scent?

It seems the patent has expired.

Quote:The patent on Androstadienone in fragrance is expired... you can't keep re-patenting something over and over again... one time only to give you time for a profit edge, and then it is public domain.

Musk
09-26-2010 11:50 AM
Thanks given by redstone

Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
105 thanks in 30 posts

09-30-2010 3:24 PM

(09-26-2010 11:50 AM)MuskCloud Wrote:  It seems the patent has expired.

Quote:The patent on Androstadienone in fragrance is expired... you can't keep re-patenting something over and over again... one time only to give you time for a profit edge, and then it is public domain.

Musk

You are the man

So many Instant Female Magic can be re done with AD?
09-30-2010 3:24 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Androstadienone or Androstanone with AM or AV CanadianGuy45 12 1,094 02-07-2012 9:11 PM
Last Post: CanadianGuy45