Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best pheromone to use?(Male)
snrub
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Best pheromone to use?(Male)
04-08-2015 10:39 PM

I don't really have a problem picking up women. Or chatting with them randomly. Alot of my friends (not 24/7) compliment or ask me how I managed to work that one out. But obviously I want things to get better or else i wouldn't be here... Anyways a girl I was good friends with did alot of passion parties(basically sex toy parties) gave a bottle of pure instinct to me. I used it several times and had great responses from women, but then I dropped the glass fucker and it broke. I honestly wasn't the fondest of it's scent as it almost made me smell like sweet tarts but I could tell alot more women were checking me out more than ever before. In the three weekends I used that two weekends resulted in hooking up with 8/10's as well as my ex girl friend attempting to make out with me one of those nights. I've read scent of eros is top rated on several websites but I don't know if that's just marketing. Money isn't a problem. I was also thinking of Max Attraction Gold but alot of people are complaining the new formula is shit.

6 foot tall white mall
Inshape 170 lbs
Long hair
Full Beard

I was thinking scent of eros for the ice breaker and something top rated sexually as a go with...
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 11:01 PM by snrub.)
04-08-2015 10:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Best pheromone to use?(Male)
04-09-2015 1:07 AM

Scent of Eros is a social mone you cannot go wrong with. I've been using it since 2009.

A great social alternative is Aura of Amity from Pheromone Treasures. Combo that with The Hookup, also from PTres, and you're golden.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
04-09-2015 1:07 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-09-2015 8:24 AM

(04-09-2015 1:07 AM)kimosabe Wrote:  Scent of Eros is a social mone you cannot go wrong with. I've been using it since 2009.

A great social alternative is Aura of Amity from Pheromone Treasures. Combo that with The Hookup, also from PTres, and you're golden.

I can second that combo. I'm getting great luck with Captain and Grail of Affection, both also from Phero Treasures. Guys want to make me king and women just want me. Sometimes that's a bit awkward since I'm happily married.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
04-09-2015 8:24 AM
snrub
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-09-2015 10:48 AM

(04-09-2015 8:24 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I can second that combo. I'm getting great luck with Captain and Grail of Affection, both also from Phero Treasures. Guys want to make me king and women just want me. Sometimes that's a bit awkward since I'm happily married.

After doing some research I went with xist and evolve. I think i'm gonna pick up scent of eros still. And some males just naturally don't like me, almost every fight I've been in which is more than I'd like to admit wasn't started by me. Alot of my close friends say I must look like a good guy to start with or they feel they may be jealous/envious.(i.e. They're talking to a girl at the bar and she begins to ignore him to talk to me)

And I occasionally scare off a girl every now and then or even a guy. I don't notice it but one of their friends about 30 minutes later will always comment about how i made their friend uneasy and they're not for sure why their friends felt like that. I think that might be something that I picked up from doing a lengthy jail stretch, which I don't consider a bad thing because after being released I felt much more Alpha. So xist seemed rather social and I figured I could use it. Plus they had a 1 day shipping option and I wanna try some stuff ASAP!!

What would your thoughts be on xist vs Scent of Eros ? I was going to try some of LAL's products but their shipping would take far to long.
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2015 10:57 AM by snrub.)
04-09-2015 10:48 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

04-09-2015 2:23 PM

(04-09-2015 10:48 AM)snrub Wrote:  After doing some research I went with xist and evolve. I think i'm gonna pick up scent of eros still. And some males just naturally don't like me, almost every fight I've been in which is more than I'd like to admit wasn't started by me. Alot of my close friends say I must look like a good guy to start with or they feel they may be jealous/envious.(i.e. They're talking to a girl at the bar and she begins to ignore him to talk to me)

And I occasionally scare off a girl every now and then or even a guy. I don't notice it but one of their friends about 30 minutes later will always comment about how i made their friend uneasy and they're not for sure why their friends felt like that. I think that might be something that I picked up from doing a lengthy jail stretch, which I don't consider a bad thing because after being released I felt much more Alpha. So xist seemed rather social and I figured I could use it. Plus they had a 1 day shipping option and I wanna try some stuff ASAP!!

What would your thoughts be on xist vs Scent of Eros ? I was going to try some of LAL's products but their shipping would take far to long.

Can't comment on SofE, but Xist and Evolve are superb choices. Can't go wrong with those, either.

My Journal
04-09-2015 2:23 PM

snrub
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-16-2015 1:00 AM

how would someone suggest a xist and evolve combo? I think i over did it on the evolve lol.
04-16-2015 1:00 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

04-16-2015 5:14 AM

(04-08-2015 10:39 PM)snrub Wrote:  I don't really have a problem picking up women. Or chatting with them randomly. Alot of my friends (not 24/7) compliment or ask me how I managed to work that one out. But obviously I want things to get better or else i wouldn't be here... Anyways a girl I was good friends with did alot of passion parties(basically sex toy parties) gave a bottle of pure instinct to me. I used it several times and had great responses from women, but then I dropped the glass fucker and it broke. I honestly wasn't the fondest of it's scent as it almost made me smell like sweet tarts but I could tell alot more women were checking me out more than ever before. In the three weekends I used that two weekends resulted in hooking up with 8/10's as well as my ex girl friend attempting to make out with me one of those nights. I've read scent of eros is top rated on several websites but I don't know if that's just marketing. Money isn't a problem. I was also thinking of Max Attraction Gold but alot of people are complaining the new formula is shit.

6 foot tall white mall
Inshape 170 lbs
Long hair
Full Beard

I was thinking scent of eros for the ice breaker and something top rated sexually as a go with...

Wow pure instinct? That was the first mone I picked up 20 years ago.

Is it in a little blue bottle? I wasn't even aware it's still made.
Dsouza

04-16-2015 5:14 AM
snrub
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-16-2015 8:35 PM

Yeah lol it's sold at those passion/sextoy parties quite often. lol
04-16-2015 8:35 PM