Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best phero for work settings?
MBALadder
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Best phero for work settings?
07-16-2016 2:06 PM

Hi all,

I'm a new member that started to become interested in pheromones a few years ago, I'm a chemist by education that doesn't really work as one.
I'm at the point in my life in which I have a high status that comes mainly from my studying at a prestigious university in the US yet, sometimes my way of acting is less of an "American Alpha" and I would be really happy to change that, especially at work (nonetheless, getting more attraction from the ladies would be a nice plus Smile )

I'm looking for a "work pheromone" something I could wear to work on a daily basis. If there's something that can help me in getting a better work offer in the end of the internship it would be really awesome.

I was just about to order A314 from Androtics Direct when I read a review in this forum that discussed its inconsistent product.
I did some research and found out about Corporativo, which had mixed reviews. I would really like to hear your thoughts and recommendations for a work pheromone.

Thanks!

MBALadder
07-16-2016 2:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best phero for work settings?
07-16-2016 5:18 PM

Oh boy... First off, Welcome!

Please learn to use the search button as this is beginning to become somewhat of a nuisance. We have many new people which is great, but I have begun seeing new members post looking for the exact same thing as yourself. For any further questions that you may have, please seek answers through that avenue first.

I would, as i always do with as little information as you gave, suggest Wolf. It's an easy drive and seems to be universal in majority of the effects reported. This product is sold by Liquid Alchemy Labs and is moderately priced. I would suggest to you to get it in it's default scent as it is decent and will give you a feel for a scent package. It should come in a sprayer by default. This is a pretty easy way to dose when you're green. 2-3 sprays is really all that is necessary.
07-16-2016 5:18 PM
MBALadder
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-16-2016 9:08 PM

Thank you so much Spars for your answer! Really appreciate it Smile
Just to be honest, I did a research in the forum and looked for it, I went back like 5 pages in the history and couldn't find anything similar to my story so I decided to post.

Just to be sure I understand you (and I looked for that as well in searches and couldn't find much, maybe it's worth to add a sticky post with a FAQ), why should there be a difference if I'm green or not? Does the body adapt and stop producing its own pheromones after using external ones? Is there any protocol for optimal usage or something? Does pheromones require PCT clear cycles like anabolic drugs?

I'm happy to provide more information Smile
I have no experience with Pheromones, I am usually the smartest guy in the room in the place I currently intern and I would be happy to get an offer from them. But I guess even though I'm supposed to be "Alpha" sometimes it's a little harder for me in the business settings so I would be happy to use something that will help me in that. As for the ladies and the seduction, I never really had that much problems with it, and besides I'm sort of in a relationship so it could be nice if it could turn the flames in the relationship a little more or if I'll get some dirty looks from other women, but that's not my current goal Smile

Would really appreciate your help guys Smile
07-16-2016 9:08 PM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-16-2016 10:45 PM

Are you in a research lab in academia or an academe/lecture setting?

If lab Go alpha Androsterone... Look up the molecules... Be nice to have someone with access to a spectrometer.

if you want more subtely wolf from lal is the all rounder .

As for alpha projection, dig deeper on the mznnerisms... Combine the physical social queues with the vmno....

Dig deeper and should come to you pretty quickly.

If you are in pure lecture based academics you will be dealing with a more passive agressive culture and this will take layered approaches... You have to qualify not just as dominant but social and knowledgeable and believe it or not certain hormones arouse receptors that reinforce some thing subjctive like wisdom...

I worked in a university setting for several years..... Ill post more when i get a chance...
07-16-2016 10:45 PM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

07-16-2016 11:09 PM

Most alphas I've tried fall far short of my expectations. C4 is the only one left which interests me (currently testing).
07-16-2016 11:09 PM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-17-2016 1:24 AM

Okay, lab rats should be less cagey than pure academics. IMHO most profs and bureaucrats in most land grant universities are spineless so too much alpha will risk a reverse a beta revolt. Lab rats tend to be more task-oriented and a good alpha should be pretty smooth around folks in that mindset.

I'm making this shit up as I go but basically a beta revolt is when all the lesser guys get together to oust someone who many upset the power structure. You can risk that in certain environments (state and local government, academics, highly bureacratic companies).

Wolf has been useful for me in establishing not being a push over and not being too dominant. I've noticed it is particularly effective with 20 to early 30 something men but is not as effective late 30s and beyond. Without a doubt A314 has been my past go to but they are extremely inconsistent - time and time again this has shut up dissenters for me and given me big dog projection. But I've heard recent batches are lemons.

You could try TUSC. For some men, this creates a strong follower kind of feeling. Atlas creates a tough competent guy feeling but is maybe a little too teeny-bopper in its power projection.

My overall impression is to try an alpha first and someone on here did a good review of the recent landscape. Run it for a couple days and observe. Based on posts I've seen Captain or Alpha Treasures would appear to fit the bill. If you feel you are hitting a work ceiling based on your appearance of authority, Alphas are good starting point. If you are truly around alphas, an alpha mix will provoke what they call "shit testing" where the alphas want to make sure you are who smell to be...

The alpha mindset isn't one of intimidation or machismo but rather worldwise, confident, wry wit, who stands straight, prolongs gaze, steeples in meetings and makes declarative statements. You don't need to intimidate, argue, justify or work towards consensus. You never loose your cool and you can out silence or out gaze anyone at the table. Talk is cheap and bearing is everything.

There is a crazy mix I use sometimes but it has vaguely sexual undertones. SS4M. I've noticed that it has a nice balance of power mones but a titch of social in there and Androstadienone . If you are not used to Androstadienone or don't know it is coming, it can be pure evil for some men and will put them in a sort of depressed/weak mind state or possibly agitation. You will be respected but not bonded. Its effects will be subtle.

PheromoneXS a great site to start poking around for the molecules and various mixes.
07-17-2016 1:24 AM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-17-2016 2:58 AM

(07-17-2016 1:24 AM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  I'm making this shit up as I go

No shit.

A
07-17-2016 2:58 AM
MBALadder
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-17-2016 3:10 AM

Wow thank you so much guys for your responses!
Unfortunately, other than being somewhat dangerous, the chemists' salaries are pretty crappy in most parts of the world so I ended up choosing a more business career, currently doing strategy and hanging around in meetings most of my days with 30-45 year old dudes. Deep in the corporate world...

If I had access to a spectrometer that could be really cool.
I feel like a complete idiot for asking it, but what's VMNO? And mznnerisms?

Ekscentra, how's C4 treating you so far?

Thank you so much Jimmycrack for your detailed response! Smile I looked for an alpha landscape review and couldn't find it.
I think I will give a shot to Wolf and currently debating between Captain and Alpha Treasures. Will probably order something tonight
07-17-2016 3:10 AM

kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

07-17-2016 3:28 AM

This should be helpful

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-NP17-s-Alph...pha+review

My suggestion : Titan , Alpha treasures, TUSC , Ascend (social alpha).

You can choose any without a problem. It really depends on the vendor, you are comfortable with.

Thanks.
07-17-2016 3:28 AM
MBALadder
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-17-2016 3:59 AM

Thank you so much guys!
I decided to give Alpha Treasures and Captain a shot Smile
Is there a significant difference between the scented and unscented versions? I was thinking about taking the Acqua di Gio, unless you'll tell me the unscented is better.

Thanks again Smile
07-17-2016 3:59 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Tongue Your Phero does not work? try THIS!!! VeniVidiVici 11 3,894 10-19-2013 2:39 PM
Last Post: xtraspecial