Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best party pheromone for young guys
Pheronewbie
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Best party pheromone for young guys
02-15-2019 10:43 AM

Just getting into pheromones and have decided to get Nude (haha) for everyday wear and might mix in a little BW for status (but not so much it becomes NA). I need a pheromone for going to parties and closing strangers too, I’m 17 (we drink early in Denmark, get over it). I’ve been looking at AV, MX3 and AQ, but there might be other better ones.

LAL: Nude, Wolf, BW, AV, AQ, MAX-T-150
Pheremone Treasures: Swoon
Alpha Dream: L2K V1
02-15-2019 10:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best party pheromone for young guys
02-15-2019 2:30 PM

Probably would have been a bit more politic to include this in your initial thread.

But, for the non-serious party guy, looking to meet and eat lovely ladies; but not wanting anything serious; there is Dionysus...made specifically for such situations and attitudes.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-15-2019 2:30 PM
abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

02-15-2019 5:48 PM

Sob
Core + imprint
Nude+ bw
Style
Dyonisos

Stay the fuck away from m3x , AV at your age girls will just run from you.
02-15-2019 5:48 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2019 7:40 PM

@Pheronewbie

You mentioned that you are in an online business. Can you please let us know what kind of online business?

My suggestions:

1) Core (all around social - day or night. Also combines and powers up any other phero);

2) NA + Androstadienone for imprinting;

3)BW for either clubs or getting work/exercise done...get cops stick to combine.
02-15-2019 7:40 PM

Pheronewbie
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-16-2019 7:05 AM

(02-15-2019 7:40 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  @Pheronewbie

You mentioned that you are in an online business. Can you please let us know what kind of online business?

My suggestions:

1) Core (all around social - day or night. Also combines and powers up any other phero);

2) NA + Androstadienone for imprinting;

3)BW for either clubs or getting work/exercise done...get cops stick to combine.

Thanks for the suggestions! I have a dropshipping store, where you have a supplier that take care of shipping out the items to customers and I just do the advertising and make the profit. Allows me to only work a few hours a week while attending school

02-16-2019 7:05 AM
Pheronewbie
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-16-2019 7:22 AM

(02-15-2019 5:48 PM)abn1391 Wrote:  Sob
Core + imprint
Nude+ bw
Style
Dyonisos

Stay the fuck away from m3x , AV at your age girls will just run from you.

Thanks for the suggestions. What is wrong with m3x? And is AV bad at my age because of the high none content?

02-16-2019 7:22 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

02-16-2019 10:08 AM

(02-16-2019 7:22 AM)Pheronewbie Wrote:  Thanks for the suggestions. What is wrong with m3x? And is AV bad at my age because of the high none content?

M3X rocks....

However, recently some members have been stating that it just isn't working for them. My bottle predates the new batches, so I cannot give a valid opinion on that; but the guys that have mentioned it are devout acolytes of M3X, so there might be something different in the new batches that is making it not work fro them.

Also, M3X tends to hit ladies in the 30+ range the best and hardest. I'm not saying it doesn't affect other age ranges, as it most definitely does; but women in the peak of their lives tend to get hit the best, by far.

I don't think that AV would be much a problem you, especially if you go with just a drop or two and don't bathe in it. It is a kinder and gentler alpha than say Wolf or BW, and quite a bit easier to drive than BW is. Av is a brute, but it isn't brutish.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
02-16-2019 10:08 AM
Pheronewbie
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-16-2019 11:03 AM

(02-16-2019 10:08 AM)Gladen Wrote:  M3X rocks....

However, recently some members have been stating that it just isn't working for them. My bottle predates the new batches, so I cannot give a valid opinion on that; but the guys that have mentioned it are devout acolytes of M3X, so there might be something different in the new batches that is making it not work fro them.

Also, M3X tends to hit ladies in the 30+ range the best and hardest. I'm not saying it doesn't affect other age ranges, as it most definitely does; but women in the peak of their lives tend to get hit the best, by far.

I don't think that AV would be much a problem you, especially if you go with just a drop or two and don't bathe in it. It is a kinder and gentler alpha than say Wolf or BW, and quite a bit easier to drive than BW is. Av is a brute, but it isn't brutish.

Thank you man, you the champ! This mone thing is really complicated. Will get an AV sample, BW sample, alpha Q sample, wolf sample and then a nude pheromone. After trying that off, I buy the ones that work and test some new ones. The website I’m using mostly just have LAL so that will get my first order.

02-16-2019 11:03 AM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

02-16-2019 1:17 PM

Welcome to the forum. Try and take a look at this forum. The Admin made it just for these types of questions:

https://pherotruth.com/Forum-What-s-the-...-Scenarios

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
02-16-2019 1:17 PM
Pheronewbie
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-16-2019 1:51 PM

(02-16-2019 1:17 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Welcome to the forum. Try and take a look at this forum. The Admin made it just for these types of questions:

https://pherotruth.com/Forum-What-s-the-...-Scenarios

Had not discovered that yet! Just what I was looking for. Thanks.

02-16-2019 1:51 PM

Share This Thread