Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best mones for a couple of highly sexed situations?
MisterA
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 2 posts

Best mones for a couple of highly sexed situations?
10-07-2015 1:39 PM

Hi all,

I'd appreciate some input onto which mones can help with a couple of situations that will already be highly sexed. I own Wolf and AM only but am more than willing to buy one or two more.

1) I hang out with this lady who's my age, late 30s, and we occasionally have sex. If anyone read the DP thread - her. She's recently told me she'd like to try a swingers club. You probably know the score, a nightclub that is set up for fucking, basically. Single women make the rules and get in free, couples pay a minimal price, and a large number of single men who pay a fortune to stand around looking like idiots thinking a single woman, of which there are very few, is just going to come up and ask them to fuck.

My friend wants us to try and meet a second woman so I get two women, she gets to go through her bi phase, you know the whole deal. We are on the better looking side but not models and our chances are OK, the main issue is the lack of single women at these things. So mone-wise, what would help us here? I think I mean me, I haven't got my head around the male products yet so looking at women's stuff is just something I ain't ready for.

The problem I anticipate here is when there are people openly fucking on the dancefloor and everyone around you has just been off to the private rooms in groups for little sessions, then the air is already full of sexmones and you will need something outstanding and non-subtle to make people go "wow who the fuck are they"...or at least I'm guessing.

2) Secondly I have arranged to meet with two 18 year olds for some fun in a couple of weeks. I know this sounds like bullshit. It's not something that has happened to me before. I realise it hasn't happened yet but I have no reason to think that it won't. I randomly met and slept with an 18 year old, blonde, a 9, and she enjoyed herself quite a bit. She subsequently explained that she loves playing with a friend of hers, also 18, brunette and also a 9 from the pics she showed me. Holy shit. She was also complete filth and assures me her friend is even more dirty.

I wasn't wearing mones when I met her and it sure doesn't sound like I need to this time. But I really want to.

I forgot to mention I also have the teeniest smear of DP left and think that will certainly help especially as it's so little.

I am dominant and they are both submissive and have said I can use them for whatever I need. So something that enhances that obedience would be cool. But on top of that just the whole VIP vibe. I want something that embodies power (I can act the part don't worry, though I will admit that it is an act!) that is just going to have them in awe of me and just to help ease things along.

I'm still new to this so I don't know what to get...AV maybe?

Before anyone points it out I do appreciate that having this one lady looking for a certain type of experience over here and these others over there does leave me with a kind of cool option of just bringing them all together and I'm thinking about it, but it does pose some...difficulties that are hard to explain.
10-07-2015 1:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

dapppadan
Taking Over The World

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

Smile RE: Best mones for a couple of highly sexed situations?
10-07-2015 4:52 PM

The type of product you require depends on your situation (which I’ll explain below).

Sexually aggressive pheromone products are specifically designed to create "SEXUAL" attraction

Best used for night clubs, bars, and parties where the sexual tension is high, and people are on the prowl.

When you’re already in a relationship, these can help bring on the passion.

Can make you appear to be very sexually attractive, to the point of intimidation (if you’re not careful)

Some products in this category I recommend are Alfa Maschio (AM), Aqua Vitae (AV), EvolveXS, L2K V.1 (License 2 Kill), and *New Pheromone Additive* (New Pheromone Additive)

ThotMasterFlexx
10-07-2015 4:52 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 17
Thanks received:
192 thanks in 143 posts

RE: Best mones for a couple of highly sexed situations?
10-07-2015 5:30 PM

It sounds like Bad Wolf fits the categories of what you want. It's dominant, sexual, works on younger women, status. Some problems with BW in your situation, though:

it has no comfort (could be bad for pickups at a sex club if women are wondering if you're an axe murdering couple or something),

it has to be steered socially in a certain way (could be too steep of a learning curve with too little time to get a handle on it),

and it has unpredictable self-effects (could produce anxiety or anger).

I haven't tried BW myself. This is just what I hear, but I'm about to pull the trigger on it, I think. I'm just pointing you in a direction.

Why not Alfa Maschio? Why doesn't that measure up? Or Dirty Primitive?
10-07-2015 5:30 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1031
Thanks received:
961 thanks in 605 posts

10-07-2015 6:04 PM

Zero-to-69 from PT would be especially interesting in this situation. Take a look at Snoopyace's report and tell me if that sounds right for you.

As far as things I've actually tested, Primitive and DP are fantastic, but you may want something louder in this situation. New Pheromone Additive, for one, would be a better option. Your targets will already be in the perfect mindset to respond to an aggressive sexual signature.

On a more theoretical basis, I'm still wanting to see someone try 12 drops AV + a heavy sexual (Z69?) + 50mcg P83 + 50mcg P96. Hopefully the P96 will eliminate the ghosting caused by the AV clusterbomb.
10-07-2015 6:04 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
192 thanks in 143 posts

10-07-2015 6:10 PM

(10-07-2015 6:04 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Zero-to-69 from PT would be especially interesting in this situation. Take a look at Snoopyace's report and tell me if that sounds right for you.

As far as things I've actually tested, Primitive and DP are fantastic, but you may want something louder in this situation. New Pheromone Additive, for one, would be a better option. Your targets will already be in the perfect mindset to respond to an aggressive sexual signature.

On a more theoretical basis, I'm still wanting to see someone try 12 drops AV + a heavy sexual (Z69?) + 50mcg P83 + 50mcg P96. Hopefully the P96 will eliminate the ghosting caused by the AV clusterbomb.

Why don't we just do 50 mics of P96 and then add drops of New Pheromone Additive until ghosting happens? I'd be willing to try that, if ghosting is all you're interested in.
10-07-2015 6:10 PM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks received:
961 thanks in 605 posts

10-07-2015 8:09 PM

The one problem with this mix that needs to be overcome is ghosting, so yes, that's what I'm worried about. I know you have three of the components, but you'll need AV as well. Straight -atrione won't cut it.
10-07-2015 8:09 PM
MisterA
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 2 posts

10-08-2015 1:51 PM

Thanks everyone for the replies. Some random answers all rolled up into one post:

First of all I think some New Pheromone Additive is a definite for the club situation so I'll look into that.

NP17 - "Why not AM or DP?"
Well, I'm not saying there's an issue with either. If AM is going to work in the situation with the two teens, then...cool. I'm actually really new to this, not been using AM long enough to know one way or the other. Do you think it's right here?

BW sounds way too risky!

Ekscentra - I see that New Pheromone Additive is right for the sex club situation, but with the two girls where sex is pretty much guaranteed, is it right for that? From what I can gather it's just "sex, now" whereas I'm looking for rock star / vip / power.

On this note, gentlemen, I have always been one with a good control over when I come, very rarely come prematurely and I can make a hard session go a couple of hours easy (the right amount of alcohol helps) but any further tips you can offer not to blow my load on these two pretty faces long before I've finished would be appreciated because this is considerably hotter than anything I've done before.
10-08-2015 1:51 PM
NP17
Minor deity

Rep Post

Thanks received:
192 thanks in 143 posts

10-08-2015 2:08 PM

(10-08-2015 1:51 PM)MisterA Wrote:  NP17 - "Why not AM or DP?"
Well, I'm not saying there's an issue with either. If AM is going to work in the situation with the two teens, then...cool. I'm actually really new to this, not been using AM long enough to know one way or the other. Do you think it's right here?

I have never tried AM, and I am trying to keep my mouth shut on things I know nothing about, so I will leave that decision to you, the expert.

I suspect that the teens would be fine with the AM seeing as they clearly have a special predilection for more knowledgeable, mature gentlemen such as yourself.

Quote:BW sounds way too risky!

Pheromones are a tradeoff. If it wasn't that way, there would be some holy grail of pheromones already. If you want the variety and intensity of effects you desire, there are some risks involved. These can be mitigated with your social behavior.

My advice would be to do a little more testing with AM, to get a better handle on it. Pay special attention to how you can present yourself in your words, body language, or dress in order to enhance the effects you desire. Also watch out for any problems you are getting with it and how you can deal with it.

It's all about having fun, so don't worry about it too much. Be yourself.
10-08-2015 2:08 PM
Thanks given by MisterA
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks received:
961 thanks in 605 posts

10-08-2015 4:13 PM

If you're looking for rockstar/VIP/power (less-so on that last bit), high-dose AV is what you want. I'd still attempt the clusterbomb mix (with New Pheromone Additive) if you have the tools at hand. P96 is an absolute requirement here.
10-08-2015 4:13 PM

SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 287
Thanks received:
146 thanks in 94 posts

10-08-2015 10:16 PM

(10-07-2015 1:39 PM)MisterA Wrote:  1) I hang out with this lady who's my age, late 30s, and we occasionally have sex. If anyone read the DP thread - her. She's recently told me she'd like to try a swingers club. You probably know the score, a nightclub that is set up for fucking, basically. Single women make the rules and get in free, couples pay a minimal price, and a large number of single men who pay a fortune to stand around looking like idiots thinking a single woman, of which there are very few, is just going to come up and ask them to fuck.....

I had this same question and haven't gotten around to asking it. After confirming Paradox's view that 'mones are disadvantageous in the strip club environment the very next day I wondered about the sex club.

If anyone makes it through Denver there is a place called Scarlet Ranch. Even if I was one of the large number of single men who pay a fortune to stand around looking like idiots, it might be worth it once in your life just to see. It was something like I imagine Rome to be like. I had, um, one of the most special moments of my life inside of a teepe. You cant make this up. drool If you're a single avg looking or avg packing guy I agree with the OP. You'll do fine as a couple.

Unfortunately, I had yet to find 'mones. I was gonna go back right before I moved but alas my SO, who at time can have the disposition of a bridge troll at times, kept pushing it off. Never went. I was dying to test there. It has to be interesting. I agree with the OP that there is a lot of smells there but I don't see why you couldn't ramp it up. I'm willing to volunteer to test this section of the planet if no one else wants to. I'm just nice like that.

Most of the women that I saw getting really sexual were older. There were some younger couples but I saw them upstairs mostly. Of my tested products, I think I would start at DP. You smell like good sex and 'none which has been noted to attract older women. SXD-9 would also be interesting. Its advertised as a social sexual. I haven't tested it yet but from what I've read I sounds like it would fit. Plus it works best in a humid hot environment, right? That basement was one pile of hot and all types of dirty humid. I should note about comfort too. I don't think 'dieone or comfort is needed. Trust me, the type of people that are into this lifestyle are very comfortable with it. I would think a solid deep sexual blend would be the way to go.

My SO will be here for the holidays and Im sure we'll head to one. Although I've heard the ones here are not so nice, well put it nicely. I would love to hear anyone's real life experiences so that I could plan.

Pheromone Treasures: Capt, THU, GOA, AOA*, EFZ*
Love Scent: NPA
Alpha Dream: Glace (slow)
Androtics Direct: TAC 5mcg, A314
Hax: X22
LAL: Wolf, SXD-9, DP, Max T-150, Aqua Vitae*
pheromoneXS: Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Celebrity

Working on a magical Cover...
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015 10:29 PM by SuperJoy.)
10-08-2015 10:16 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What should I use in these situations? foreseason 5 370 01-09-2015 11:24 AM
Last Post: JaGenau