Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best mones for Uber drivers
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Best mones for Uber drivers
05-23-2021 12:23 AM

Im going to become an Uber driver soon, just to fill up my free time. I know many users here that drive uber, could you please share your favourite mones while driving Uber?
05-23-2021 12:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best mones for Uber drivers
05-23-2021 12:39 AM

Well I’ve never drove Uber, but I know the pheromones you would want.

I would want a social or a mix of socials, something very friendly. I would avoid strong alpha or sexual products, don’t want to intimidate the clientele. Imprinting products might help with getting good reviews haha. I would avoid a lot of Androstadienone. Don’t wanna depress the dudes in your car.

Glacé, or nude would be a good single product. Voodoo is very friendly and would also work. Wolf would also be a safe bet. Core would work nicely as well. Lots of options really.

Those are just off the top of my head, if I was going to start driving for Uber that’s what I would rotate through at first.

[Image: 3TCy.gif]
05-23-2021 12:39 AM
chris92paris
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-23-2021 2:44 AM

As Eyeofra advised you, a nice social should be fine if you re looking for nice reviews
I m not a Uber driver but own vape shops and want to make sure clients keep coming back every week for a few years ....
I ve been reading a lot this forum looking for perfect combos and trying many alpha social sexual mixes ...
After a year I realize simple is sometimes better
When I m in the shop I don t need to waste some alpha or sexual stress in my combos
Just need a nice social to create a nice vibe a quick comfort with my clients
Some clients are in a hurry or in their bubble (just buy and go on with their day)
Others I can engage convo and build a small rapport to make sure I give them this little extra and make them feel unique so they keep coming back

In recent weeks, I ve found that Vibes from pheromone XS is fine to give a nice boost
At 2 sprays, I feel calm cool happy confident relaxed

Once or twice a week I have to deal with an angry or grumpy customer who s had trouble with the vape vape / ecig leaking or else ...
I make sure they leave the shop with a smile and thank you ... and have them fill me a google review ;)
For your uber experience, this could be useful if traffic jams ....
I often propose them a coffee or water and have some sweets at the counter to make experience different from just a shop as it « interrupts the kid st shopping »moment
(If you have some sweets and small water bottles in the car they will appreciate them and you can engage convo asking them if they d like some water or sweets in the 1st minute ... they ll appreciate this extra then you can engage with how is your day so far ... I ve just checked the weather and we ll have some nice weather this weekend ... some will engage and others won t but you made their ride more pleasant leading you to nice review)

Here s an description regarding Vibes
Mix of Flirt Connections & Bliss
Perfect blend to lighten up the day.
Great for social engagements or to loosen up a stiff working environment.
You will be feeling confident, at ease, and able to go just with the flow.
05-23-2021 2:44 AM
chris92paris
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-23-2021 2:49 AM

I think Thelaw and Drchocolate are both Uber drivers and have a long experience with Pheromones and tried many combos ;)
05-23-2021 2:49 AM
Med
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-23-2021 2:56 AM

Wow great information and recommendations so far by those first two replies. Thank you so much.

Waiting for uber drivers also Yes
05-23-2021 2:56 AM

dsouza

Rep Post

05-23-2021 4:08 AM

Dude, just do a search for all posts by TheLaw. He was an UBER driver. And posted many reports over the years.

cheers!
D

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2021 4:09 AM by dsouza.)
05-23-2021 4:08 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Uber "Sledgehammer" : Mixes Wanted theLaw 72 34,279 01-14-2019 12:21 AM
Last Post: MisterY