Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Best mixing ratio of Cologne to Pheremone product..

Unregistered

RE: Best mixing ratio of Cologne to Pheremone product..
01-16-2013 5:43 PM

Oh yeah - to really use New Pheromone Additive effectively you really need to first get a 5ml togo atomizer and a pipette. Extract 1ml of New Pheromone Additive into the togo and then fill the rest with cologne.

Start your testing with one spray and record any "hits". Then work up to using two sprays and record any changes and keep increasing the dosage until you find your sweet spot.

However New Pheromone Additive can be intense so a bonding agent / social is necessary. I prefer to use A1 with New Pheromone Additive.
01-16-2013 5:43 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Crusher_
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-17-2013 7:38 PM

(01-15-2013 10:01 PM)polarvoid Wrote:  And if you are thinking on getting Ascend, I can say its a very different product to New Pheromone Additive but the two complement each other very well indeed. The Ascend status/discrete sexiness is beefed-up nicely by New Pheromone Additive's raunch, ESP with the Ascend + cops, which is the first product of its kind that I've been able to use effectively. Great combo! Smile

Cops as in copulins? I've read a little info on these that im going to look into further but just generalizing, what advantage do they give rather than leaving them out which is an option?

(01-16-2013 5:15 PM)thundr Wrote:  When first using New Pheromone Additive things can seem very erratic until you get some experience with it. One minute a chick is ignoring you and the next her friend is on the couch making out with you apologizing for being so wet. True story. Its some weird shit.

Lol, so was this the girl who had been ignoring you or one of her friends that ended up on the couch with you?
01-17-2013 7:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-19-2013 6:06 PM

(01-17-2013 7:38 PM)Crusher_ Wrote:  Cops as in copulins? I've read a little info on these that im going to look into further but just generalizing, what advantage do they give rather than leaving them out which is an option?

Previously they had been a mixed blessing for me, with very extreme positive and (mostly) negative results.

The main advantage is social proof - signaling that other women find you attractive. Which can make things unravel as often the sort of woman who is turned-on by a just-been-fucked vibe is often pretty low quality or full of issues - and never mind how effectively it interests "professionals" Eek Stable, normal, Long Term Relationship quality women tend to run a mile or react badly to cops but in the ONS sphere they can be very useful for finding a quick and dirty shag.

And they are also very difficult to use and can stink, leading to you need somewhat muscular cover scents that don't always go down so well.

However, in Ascend the cops are held so well by the mix that they do manage to convey both high status and a saucy/sexually active and intriguing vibe, without making you seem like a man-slut. The smell is also minimal, taking a good couple of days use to appear.

I suppose the way you would decide is if you intended your Ascend for mainly professional use without cops or with them as a part of sexual mixes and TBH, both versions will still be useful there.
01-19-2013 6:06 PM
Crusher_
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-20-2013 4:27 PM

(01-19-2013 6:06 PM)polarvoid Wrote:  However, in Ascend the cops are held so well by the mix that they do manage to convey both high status and a saucy/sexually active and intriguing vibe, without making you seem like a man-slut. The smell is also minimal, taking a good couple of days use to appear.

I suppose the way you would decide is if you intended your Ascend for mainly professional use without cops or with them as a part of sexual mixes and TBH, both versions will still be useful there.

Oh okay cool, thanks for clarifying that for me
01-20-2013 4:27 PM
Bootygoals
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-04-2016 7:27 PM

This thread is really informative. Thank you members for helping us. Real appreciate it
08-04-2016 7:27 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mixing cologne and mones usage haggy 1 2,126 03-26-2016 12:49 PM
Last Post: RussianWolf
  Mixing ALPHA product? KIMBA 13 6,550 04-01-2014 5:32 PM
Last Post: newyork
  Cologne+Pheromone mixing on skin stefdude 4 3,859 01-16-2014 7:20 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  Mixing Cologne oils and N.A, N.PA, A-1? nervousteen 5 3,496 10-17-2013 2:32 AM
Last Post: eyeofra