Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Sex Mix Ever
Blade
Pheromone Hero

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 88
Thanks received:
255 thanks in 124 posts

RE: Best Sex Mix Ever
06-10-2013 4:15 PM

(06-10-2013 3:55 PM)sityslicker1 Wrote:  Is everyone getting their TAC and P83 from androtics?

Androtics are the only vendor that sell those molecules, that we know of anyway because their code names.
06-10-2013 4:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by sityslicker1
thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2393
Thanks received:
4451 thanks in 847 posts

06-10-2013 4:17 PM

Remember too guys that the beloved New Pheromone Additive we speak of here in the amber bottle is a discontinued product. It's no longer being made. Twas a sad day when I heard this.

The new stuff is a lot different.
I haven't tried the new formula in the clear glass but from what I hear its a lot softer and doesn't act like amber bottle at all.

So for all the guys with the amber, use it wisely as its now on its way to extinction.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
06-10-2013 4:17 PM
Thanks given by sityslicker1, LL21
MMM
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 101
Thanks received:
43 thanks in 26 posts

06-10-2013 6:06 PM

(06-10-2013 4:17 PM)thundr Wrote:  Remember too guys that the beloved New Pheromone Additive we speak of here in the amber bottle is a discontinued product. It's no longer being made. Twas a sad day when I heard this.

I haven't tried the new formula in the clear glass but from what I hear its a lot softer and doesn't act like amber bottle at all.

So for all the guys with the amber, use it wisely as its now on its way to extinction.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooo!

Say it AIN'T so!!!!

What is this world coming to!?!?!?!

To the makers of New Pheromone Additive, "COME ON MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" Help
06-10-2013 6:06 PM

andromun
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
164 thanks in 86 posts

06-10-2013 11:32 PM

(06-10-2013 4:17 PM)thundr Wrote:  Remember too guys that the beloved New Pheromone Additive we speak of here in the amber bottle is a discontinued product. It's no longer being made. Twas a sad day when I heard this.

So in comparison they changed the formula to Coca-Cola? Sorry but the folks at LoveScent / Lacroy need to bring the old formula back. Never mess with a tried and true gem.

The Dude abides...
06-10-2013 11:32 PM
xtraspecial
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 58
Thanks received:
110 thanks in 65 posts

06-11-2013 9:04 AM

Are you fcking kidding me??????????????????? No more New Pheromone Additive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My best sex mix was AV and New Pheromone Additive.....i learned how to dose them properly with the right app points and all......It was an AMAZING mix. The AV would create the attraction, while the New Pheromone Additive would just create the sexual energy. I found that a woman's orgasm with this mix was always extremely intense, and much quicker/easier to reach.

Gotta find the Amber bottle New Pheromone Additive.......
06-11-2013 9:04 AM
MMM
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 101
Thanks received:
43 thanks in 26 posts

06-11-2013 9:49 AM

(06-11-2013 9:04 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  Are you fcking kidding me??????????????????? No more New Pheromone Additive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My best sex mix was AV and New Pheromone Additive.....i learned how to dose them properly with the right app points and all......It was an AMAZING mix. The AV would create the attraction, while the New Pheromone Additive would just create the sexual energy. I found that a woman's orgasm with this mix was always extremely intense, and much quicker/easier to reach.

Gotta find the Amber bottle New Pheromone Additive.......

Your dosages and application points, please. ????

I wonder what happened ... going cheaper to make more money, or the secret ingredient can no longer be found. ???? What SAD NEWS in the World of Mones. Vava
06-11-2013 9:49 AM
preck
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 206
Thanks received:
371 thanks in 186 posts

06-11-2013 9:58 AM

When did you heard that tho? from what i know the new New Pheromone Additive is very recent and i cant really find alot of reviews so in my opinion its too soon to jump to conclusions like that...
06-11-2013 9:58 AM

Blade
Pheromone Hero

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 88
Thanks received:
255 thanks in 124 posts

06-11-2013 11:59 AM

RIP New Pheromone AdditiveCry
06-11-2013 11:59 AM
thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2393
Thanks received:
4451 thanks in 847 posts

06-11-2013 12:26 PM

(06-11-2013 9:58 AM)preck Wrote:  When did you heard that tho? from what i know the new New Pheromone Additive is very recent and i cant really find alot of reviews so in my opinion its too soon to jump to conclusions like that...

Going on what I've heard. I got 2 amber bottles my last order 6 months ago so I haven't bought it lately.

But this is from guys with years of experience and countless empty bottles of New Pheromone Additive.
Suddenly their recent np.a purchases are coming in clear bottles and its not performing the same. Pheroman and Pago just to name 2 off top of my head. If those 2 guys say np.a has recently changed then yeah I listen.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
06-11-2013 12:26 PM
xtraspecial
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 58
Thanks received:
110 thanks in 65 posts

06-11-2013 12:36 PM

I recently received my New Pheromone Additive order of 3 bottles a few weeks ago, and got the Amber bottles. They seem consistent with the past formula, unless they're loaded with more nols now. I notice everyone is more chatty now, unless its the nols in my AV. Today I'm wearing Av with a few drops of New Pheromone Additive. The intended woman, blonde 28 didn't seem too chatty, but the Latina 37 couldn't stop talking this morning in the hall, and the older Asian mom 48 couldn't stop either. I have realized that my AV use is very chatty.

My sexual application points are neck, forehead/temples, wrists, upper chest, inner elbow, and stomach. I mix and match the New Pheromone Additive and AV along the different points. When you're close to a woman, in your birthday suit, it's very easy to spread the mones. I do like to give them a good hit usually with my forehead or wrists, or from my stomach when they're downtown at the subway.
06-11-2013 12:36 PM

Share This Thread