Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: Best Self Effect Mone
Wolf
Glace
A314
True Alpha
Aqua Vitae
Scent of Eros
New Pheromone Additive
Alpha 7
Edge
Impi
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Best Self Effect Mones
Vic
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Star Best Self Effect Mones
04-20-2012 5:53 PM

Hey guys, I am new to the mones and I've just got my Alpha Maschio and Glace. In my next purchase, I wanna get a mone for self effect purpose.

So, I am wondering about the best self effect mones that you've ever used ?
04-20-2012 5:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

nemesis
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: Best Self Effect Mones
04-20-2012 6:01 PM

Hey Vic, I am also new to the forum as well and I was wondering the same thing. I want to buy a mone with self-effects as well. Great post!
04-20-2012 6:01 PM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
230 thanks in 153 posts

04-20-2012 7:29 PM

I find that Glace gives yourself great self-effects. As a matter of fact, based on Glace being a social, I purposefully attempt to limit the self-effects otherwise I feel that I am too much of a blabber-mouth. I have read similar experiences from others, as well. Also, I find that both AM and AV give me the alpha-vibe (I feel more Alpha/cocky)
04-20-2012 7:29 PM
Thanks given by Vic
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 920
Thanks received:
1693 thanks in 769 posts

04-20-2012 8:23 PM

Depends on what kinda self effects you´re looking for ..

NOTE : there are many good products and they have different self effects ..

A314 .. this stuff chills you down and grounds you .. as well it´s motivating and mood elevating ...

Alpha 7 .. i feel really good with that product on .. It´s me !!

Impi ... this stuff makes me carefree and i´m in extrememly good mood .. PARTY TIME BABY

Aqua Vitae .. is happy shit .. makes you more confident and upbeat .. a bit irritating sometimes .. can make you nervous as well

Glace .. oh really it makes me talk too much .. stress reducing and makes you more outgoing

New Pheromone Additive .... huh ... tricky ... Agressive undertones ... but still positive .. motivating

Edge ... very similar to New Pheromone Additive ..

Scent of Eros .. makes me sing when driving my car .. BETA STUFF

Wolf .. very mood elevating ... feel good .. extremely motivating ..

True Alpha ... makes me feel carefree ... mood elevating .. i feel like as if i run around with 5000$ in my purse ..

if you´re after self effects ... don´t fall for Instant Shine ... the better Alternative would be TAA .. makes you really feel good .. and it´s a crazy good molecule as well ..

( hint hint .. there´s something cooking behind the scenes )

Pago

Too many mones .. too many options .. but fun fun fun ..
04-20-2012 8:23 PM
Thanks given by thundr, kenpachi, NewAlpha, Rattlesnake, MangoEruption, shadowknight, L.Lawliet, nemesis, Fishdude, idontknow
thundr
Sidewalk Eater

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
161 thanks in 54 posts

04-21-2012 12:43 AM

Pago. Pimp. Repped for just such reason.

pheromone journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
04-21-2012 12:43 AM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro

Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 81
Thanks received:
114 thanks in 62 posts

04-21-2012 4:22 AM

Pago, what kind of self effects do you get from the Wingman oils? Expecting mine to arrive on monday or tuesday.
Those guys shipped fast, got the stuff on it's way almost as quickly as Androtics.
My Impi should come next week too. For once the turn-around time at Love scent was cut down to a few days.

As for self effects I know of, I like A314 the best. It puts my mind at ease, I feel like I can handle anything that comes my way. Alpha7 is a bit similar but not quite as strong. I think the scent of A314 helps too, I like it at past positives make me feel good as soon as I smell it on myself. Awesome stuff but if anything less expensive comes along with the same kick in it, I'll happily switch.

I also like True Alpha, the price vs effect ratio is yet to be beaten. It's the base I mostly use at work because it's so damn cheap and has nice effects on myself and others. A314 would be preferred but come on, TA costs about 80% less. 80 friggin' percent!
Pago, what kind of self effects do you get from the Wingman oils? Expecting mine to arrive on monday or tuesday.
Those guys shipped fast, got the stuff on it's way almost as quickly as Androtics.
My Impi should come next week too. For once the turn-around time at Love scent was cut down to a few days.

As for self effects I know of, I like A314 the best. It puts my mind at ease, I feel like I can handle anything that comes my way. Alpha7 is a bit similar but not quite as strong. I think the scent of A314 helps too, I like it at past positives make me feel good as soon as I smell it on myself. Awesome stuff but if anything less expensive comes along with the same kick in it, I'll happily switch.

I also like True Alpha, the price vs effect ratio is yet to be beaten. It's the base I mostly use at work because it's so damn cheap and has nice effects on myself and others. A314 would be preferred but come on, TA costs about 80% less. 80 friggin' percent!
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2012 4:22 AM by Jolly Jumper.)
04-21-2012 4:22 AM
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 920
Thanks received:
1693 thanks in 769 posts

04-21-2012 7:07 AM

Wingman C4 is a bit sublte at first ...

then after a minute it really kick´s in and gives me big balls a plenty Big Grin

X22 is mood elevating .. like after the first beer ( 0,5l ) hey i live in Bavaria ... makes me very social .. do not put on too much .. can make you nervous with too much on due to overdose .. it´s strong stuff

M512 should be similar to Wingman Black what makes me very outgoing and put´s me in an action play on vibe ..

Pago

Too many mones .. too many options .. but fun fun fun ..
04-21-2012 7:07 AM
Thanks given by Jolly Jumper, idontknow
Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
114 thanks in 62 posts

04-21-2012 7:52 AM

(04-21-2012 7:07 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Wingman C4 is a bit sublte at first ...

then after a minute it really kick´s in and gives me big balls a plenty Big Grin

X22 is mood elevating .. like after the first beer ( 0,5l ) hey i live in Bavaria ... makes me very social .. do not put on too much .. can make you nervous with too much on due to overdose .. it´s strong stuff

M512 should be similar to Wingman Black what makes me very outgoing and put´s me in an action play on vibe ..

Pago

I don't live in Bavaria but I still drink beer almost every day. A night before a normal work day just a small can or two at home watching a movie but when I'm not working...let's just say I like it a lot. Big Grin
04-21-2012 7:52 AM
MangoEruption
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
23 thanks in 13 posts

04-21-2012 10:06 AM

Been to Germany before and gotta admit I've never had beer that has tasted so good and been so refreshing in my life, miss it. But I digress, thanks Pago for the real run down on those mones!
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2012 10:07 AM by MangoEruption.)
04-21-2012 10:06 AM

Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
114 thanks in 62 posts

04-21-2012 11:27 AM

European beer is the shit. Not to offend any Americans here, but Samuel Adams is the only beer from that side of the sea I have really appreciated. The likes of Budweiser and Schlitz...They make for a good substitute for water if I get really, really thirsty out in the sun but enjoyable beers while chatting with friends in the local pub they are not. Dead Horse Laugh1
04-21-2012 11:27 AM

Share This Thread