Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
Best Product for a Silver Tongue?
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Best Product for a Silver Tongue?
06-22-2017 5:34 PM

A lot people forget to post on testing results and I am certain one of them. So it is worth noting a few experiences:

Treasureful Shine. This surprised me and yeah it fits the bill a fair bit. I had forgotten about it because my sampler evaporated during testing. So far it is probably the closest thing to what I am looking but still isn't what I want.

AV and M3X are great in groups, especially AV. It seems to amp up my presence and my wit but I've found it a bit polarizing for me and I get some negative reactions at times and some from friends so while it is pretty good confidence and enhancement with something that seems to quicken reaction time, it doesn't quite do it in the corporate smoothness. It is more Denis Leary than Tony Stark.

M3X is certainly a charmer and seems to amp up the wit or appearance of it, but I'm not sure it is doing any mental enhancement.

I know this is a tall order for neurosteroid... but it can be done. I'm certain.

Wolf makes me feel quick on my toes and gives me a confidence boost but I'm not sure it conveys wisdom and wit.

Based on the recs I've got some ideas on what I'll test.... and I realized what I'm looking for - it is less Tony Stark and more Deadpool.

It is the Deadpool mix but toned down a notch....
06-22-2017 5:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-22-2017 6:21 PM

(06-22-2017 5:34 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  Treasureful Shine. This surprised me and yeah it fits the bill a fair bit. I had forgotten about it because my sampler evaporated during testing. So far it is probably the closest thing to what I am looking but still isn't what I want.

I reallly have to second this one (again). It helps me focus and opens up the smooooth communication skills for me.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
06-22-2017 6:21 PM

Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-05-2017 6:00 PM

Which nootropics best for increased wit? I've tried quite a few - which ones do you like the best? Related any great books/youtubes appreciated. This is a bit of a pet project. Combos too... bear in mind, I'm told I am witty, life of the party etc, but I want to take it up a notch and I'm at a plateau. Short of taking stand up classes, I'm looking for rapid learning curve/neuro cheats etc...
07-05-2017 6:00 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-06-2017 9:44 AM

(07-05-2017 6:00 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  Which nootropics best for increased wit? I've tried quite a few - which ones do you like the best? Related any great books/youtubes appreciated. This is a bit of a pet project. Combos too... bear in mind, I'm told I am witty, life of the party etc, but I want to take it up a notch and I'm at a plateau. Short of taking stand up classes, I'm looking for rapid learning curve/neuro cheats etc...

Try Phenibut.
07-06-2017 9:44 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-06-2017 10:14 AM

I just glanced at this. With the mention of Treasureful Shine in this thread, it reminded me of my experience with it.

Smooth, ambitious and super likable. Smooth as in always had an answer even when I didn't have an answer. Meaning, explaining in a very smooth and caring way how I would not give an answer to something that I didn't know an answer to - just to give an answer. In a nutshell explaining I would not BS them. I used TS on a project to land the largest and most influential potential client in my project area. I'm not saying that TS made this happen, but combined with my personality it was a great sidekick. This guy really liked me.

I only had a sample, but what I used was a wonderful product.
07-06-2017 10:14 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

07-06-2017 10:29 AM

I love Treasureful Shine. Gonna wear it tomorrow for court. It also works surprisingly well on my bride.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-06-2017 10:29 AM

Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-06-2017 10:24 PM

(07-06-2017 10:29 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I love Treasureful Shine. Gonna wear it tomorrow for court. It also works surprisingly well on my bride.

yep I like the TS. Unfortunately, I only got to use it a few times and the sample seemed to evaporate. I didn't take notes, I seemed to recall a 4 hour fall off but it had great initial self effects. It can work as short perk up after jet lag etc....

I might decant a bit sell my remaining GOA and THU to raise funds for AT and TS which I like better. Too many mones too little time. But I have perfected a number of tiny tweaks and few broad spectrum approaches. But the holy grail eludes me.
I'm looking for something even more crazy. Again dreams of a time when I had A314 on and the women were in a circle around me laughing like crazy and I was quick with the wit and it all was sexy too boot.

I get elements of this from various formulas but nothing as epic. Thanks for the recs...
07-06-2017 10:24 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

07-07-2017 7:13 AM

(07-05-2017 6:00 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  Which nootropics best for increased wit? I've tried quite a few - which ones do you like the best? Related any great books/youtubes appreciated. This is a bit of a pet project. Combos too... bear in mind, I'm told I am witty, life of the party etc, but I want to take it up a notch and I'm at a plateau. Short of taking stand up classes, I'm looking for rapid learning curve/neuro cheats etc...

Piracetam, Coluracetam, PRL-8-53, NA Semax Amidate, and NA Selank Amidate all have this effect to varying degrees, though I wouldn't consider this a prominent effect for any of these substances.
07-07-2017 7:13 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

07-07-2017 8:45 AM

(06-20-2017 11:29 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  I'm naturally witty and I always have a quick response to everything. When there's conversations going on, my brain is always working a mile a minute trying to think of how to spin something.

I just mentioned these 2 in another thread .... I find when i'm wearing XSR32 or XSP-F my focus is through the roof and allows my brain to work even quicker and the wit and sarcasm is almost instantaneous.

So I've noticed... Lol!

As far as quick wit my friends, I've noticed in a few products as well, but I'm going to give a bit of an edge to C36. I think it's among the top for this.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
07-07-2017 8:45 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-07-2017 2:27 PM

AV by a yardstick. I can sell anything with it on. Even over the phone the selfies to voice and quit wit and unshakable confidence are second to none. Easy to number close with too. Stay out of arrogant territory and it's a silver tongue.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2017 2:33 PM by dsouza.)
07-07-2017 2:27 PM

Share This Thread