Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Mones for Nightlife
BanjoBob24
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Best Mones for Nightlife
07-17-2016 11:33 AM

Hello,

i read myself in this forum and i gathered many informations about different kind of products with different kind of mones.

I am new to these topics and wanted to know which kind of product are the best for the night(Dates at the evening, clubbing,etc.).
I am in my mid-end 20s, from Germany, athletic and have good scent for fashion/style clothwise and so on. No model type, but a fresh dude.

Targets should be 20+, no cougars or grannies. I tested the actual AM 2016 with 2 sprays on my throat and one at my back of the head. Men were very nice to me(bouncers who are normally very aggressive,people in the club, bartender,etc), but from girls i didnt get the ueber compliments of what i get normally w/o mones(u smell good, wow,etc). Without mones they are sometimes situation where women are openly interested, but i imagined with mones i get the little % where i can get the full edge of these situations.

I think about getting the composition where girls approach me more ofte and are more open and sexual. Comfort and trust are also very important in my opinion.

Thats why i ask you if you can help me out.

Best Regards
07-17-2016 11:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 237
Thanks received:
1543 thanks in 562 posts

RE: Best Mones for Nightlife
07-17-2016 12:40 PM

(07-17-2016 11:33 AM)BanjoBob24 Wrote:  Hello,

i read myself in this forum and i gathered many informations about different kind of products with different kind of mones.

I think about getting the composition where girls approach me more ofte and are more open and sexual. Comfort and trust are also very important in my opinion.

Thats why i ask you if you can help me out.

Best Regards

I know you just got here and are eager for everyone's opinion. Please try to read up on the products before you bombard the board with questions like this.

There are over 50 Pheromone products available and over 7 vendors

We are here to help but this question is asked once a week almost every week.

Maybe start here:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-5-Phero...-2015-2016

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Top-sexual-phero-of-2016
07-17-2016 12:40 PM
Thanks given by Androcles
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 112
Thanks received:
781 thanks in 372 posts

07-17-2016 1:55 PM

[Image: Internet-Troll.jpg]
07-17-2016 1:55 PM
Thanks given by Spars
theLaw
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 121
Thanks received:
798 thanks in 366 posts

07-17-2016 3:39 PM

Yet another banjo-playing mone enthusiast with English as a second language.

[Image: thai-man-dressed-dress-like-cowboy-play-...d15pgm.jpg]

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
AD : LIIK (v2-pre 2015), Alfa Masschio (pre 2015), Glace
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
LS : (N) New Pheromone Additive
PT : The Hookup, Captain, GOA, AT
Apex : Core (v1), Imprint, Dionysos, Orbital, M3X. Manimal (oil)
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, XS129B-PSE, XS106A, XS121B (AS), Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
Thanks given by Jimmycrack
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1742
Thanks received:
4342 thanks in 1827 posts

Thats a little uncalled for Blacky! The guy is new here and probably not aware that question gets asked all too often and from so many new members. He's been politely instructed to do a little research on his own before asking for us to spoon feed him information. Now if he chooses to ignore the suggestion and continues asking for help without doing any research on his own, then by all means chastise him.

BanjoBob, if you've gathered a bunch of information about different products then let us know which ones you're most interested in and why, and I'm sure you'll get all the help you need to narrow your decisions.

Stop striving for PERFECTION, because the closer you get to achieving it the further away the goalpost moves. Instead, concentrate on PROGRESS, because you that you can meet and surpass every day!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

theLaw
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 121
Thanks received:
798 thanks in 366 posts

07-17-2016 3:51 PM

Banjobob.........I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, even though your first post is highly suspect.

I would start by focusing on your own communication before trying any more mones.

Are you speaking the native language of the country where you are socializing?

If not......you are presenting yourself as someone with low social intelligence/status..........which will make or break you in a social setting........especially with women.

If you're not sure if this is happening...........then it's definitely happening.........and you're probably the last to know.

Language barriers kill complex social interactions........and mones will be of little use in these situations.

Best of luck! Smile

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
AD : LIIK (v2-pre 2015), Alfa Masschio (pre 2015), Glace
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
LS : (N) New Pheromone Additive
PT : The Hookup, Captain, GOA, AT
Apex : Core (v1), Imprint, Dionysos, Orbital, M3X. Manimal (oil)
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, XS129B-PSE, XS106A, XS121B (AS), Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2016 3:57 PM by theLaw.)
07-17-2016 3:51 PM
metaltree
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 330
Thanks received:
467 thanks in 244 posts

07-17-2016 9:09 PM

(07-17-2016 11:33 AM)BanjoBob24 Wrote:  .... but i imagined with mones i get the little % where i can get the full edge of these situations.

Best Regards

Really a difficult question to answer
  1. OP is looking for a pheromone to give him an edge in nightlife and dates
  2. OP wants a product that gets him approached more
  3. OP wants a product to get women to be more open or sexual
  4. OP wants a product to get him more comfort and trust

I interpret this as the OP looking for a balanced well rounded pheromone product. No product can be the best at all these points but a well rounded product can be at least decent with everything on the wish list.

Pure sexuals need to be eliminated because they have no comfort and too much intimidation so you won't be approached. Pure comfort products have to be eliminated because they have no sexuality. Social products that get might get you approached will have to be eliminated because they would not have enough sexuality.

The answer to this question will be different for everyone. Due to individual body chemistry and personality it is impossible to design a well rounded product that will work for everyone.

For me personally the answer to this question would be Alpha Treasures. AT combined with my my body chemistry and personality does the best job hitting all the points the OP brought up. Every person on the forum will have a different answer to the question though. So don't buy Alpha Treasures and expect it to be as well balanced on you. Too may non pheromone factors to take into consideration. I personally had to try dozens of products before I found one that got me approached, that helped women be more comfortable around me, and helped women get sexually attracted to me.

The pheromone hobby is actually very difficult and expensive. You cannot expect to read the forum and really know for sure what will work for you. The general idea is find out what pheromone products typically do and finding the products that suit you best. It is kind of like trying on cloths. You may need to try on dozens of outfits before you find one that will makes you look sharp. You cannot go on a forum and read about different brands of pants and figure out exactly what pair of pants will look good on you without actually trying the pants on.

As I said, impossible to really tell OP what will work for him.
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2016 9:10 PM by metaltree.)
07-17-2016 9:09 PM

Share This Thread