Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.25 Average
Best Interview Mones
Ekscentra

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best Interview Mones
07-28-2015 5:52 PM

(07-27-2015 8:39 PM)XyzN Wrote:  I'd advise against said combo.
Just leave it at Wolf + Core if you must combo. Those synergize well.
I find adding Connections to vibes like that, hazardous and often overwhelming the vibe.

personally I'd just wear Wolf by itself. Haven't tried Core.
I haven't found such effects myself, XyZn. Elaborate if you will.

Beta -nol will add a certain degree of trustworthiness to the vibe, a deep introspective quality otherwise missing from the mix. Yes, there is an intensity to it as well, but this is offset somewhat by the Alpha -nol in Connections.
07-28-2015 5:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AlfaAv297
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-29-2015 10:07 AM

(07-27-2015 6:24 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Wolf + CORE is always a solid combo - I'd go with this, as a fear-based alpha vibe can work against you in this context. Connections can be helpful if you have it, being a simple Beta -nol/Alpha -nol mix.

(07-27-2015 7:15 PM)scottT Wrote:  You guys rock!! These are great suggestions thanks thanks thanks!

Can't believe I hadn't heard of core! I have enjoyed wolf previously and have tested connections a little bit (still have quite a bit left).

Seems like a 2spXWolf + 1-2XCore OR 2XWolf + 1Xconnections combo might be the ticket.

ABSOFKINLUTELY! for job interviews from personal experience. Ekscentra knows his combos.

BTW, fyp above Mrgreen
07-29-2015 10:07 AM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

07-30-2015 9:02 AM

(07-29-2015 10:07 AM)AlfaAv297 Wrote:  
(07-27-2015 7:15 PM)scottT Wrote:  You guys rock!! These are great suggestions thanks thanks thanks!

Can't believe I hadn't heard of core! I have enjoyed wolf previously and have tested connections a little bit (still have quite a bit left).

Seems like a 2spXWolf + 1-2XCore OR 2XWolf + 1Xconnections combo might be the ticket.

ABSOFKINLUTELY! for job interviews from personal experience. Ekscentra knows his combos.

BTW, fyp above Mrgreen

I'd keep the Wolf low because of the EST - 1-4 drops rather than sprays. As for CORE, 2 sprays is always a solid choice, IME. Connections is always used at a single spray.
07-30-2015 9:02 AM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-30-2015 9:19 AM

(07-30-2015 9:02 AM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I'd keep the Wolf low because of the EST - 1-4 drops rather than sprays. As for CORE, 2 sprays is always a solid choice, IME. Connections is always used at a single spray.

How do you know Wolf has EST? Has Garry confirmed this?

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
07-30-2015 9:19 AM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-30-2015 9:26 AM

Speaking professionally (I have 30 years in C level search and consulting) you need to focus on the interviewers expectations. For example, in a strong team environment with an established leader then anything to alpha might lead the interviewer(s) to feel your a "great guy" but too strong a personality that might upset the teams chemistry.

The simple truth is that most hires are decided very quickly with the bulk of the interview simply justifying an initial gut decision. While I do like Wolf a lot Core is the undisputed King of diffusion and positive spin. This is essential especially in the typical team interview environment.

Also remember that the single most important vote might be the assistant/receptionist. You'd be surprised how often a decision maker will ask his/her gate keeper "what did you think of "Jim"?"

In the absence of any other more specific 411....Core for the win:
07-30-2015 9:26 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

07-30-2015 9:42 AM

(07-30-2015 9:19 AM)raikahoken Wrote:  How do you know Wolf has EST? Has Garry confirmed this?
Garry will never confirm anything, and it's pointless asking him. I've always kept my dose low, so I've never had a chance for the alleged EST in Wolf to wreck my mix. However, this would seem to explain its being the weakest alpha there is. Using Androsterone, Epiandrosterone, Epiandrosterone Sulfate, and DHEA on their own will never result in a mix this soft. Only EST or some derivative could make Wolf as weak an alpha as it is. I trust the opinions of Pago and dsouza, and I see no reason to doubt their experience.
07-30-2015 9:42 AM

XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

07-30-2015 2:41 PM

(07-28-2015 5:52 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  Elaborate if you will.

I just find Connections so damn potent in the B-Nol department, that it can easily shift a happy/flirty blend down the gutter for me.

For this particular combo, Wolf+Core, I did not want scott losing out the great self-effects of both these products due to Connections overwhelming the mix with introversion by accident.
Well perhaps scott or whoever doesn't get these effects and would be fine with adding Connections afterall.
If it works for you scott, go for it Smile

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
07-30-2015 2:41 PM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

07-30-2015 2:46 PM

(07-30-2015 2:41 PM)XyzN Wrote:  I just find Connections so damn potent in the B-Nol department, that it can easily shift a happy/flirty blend down the gutter for me.

For this particular combo, Wolf+Core, I did not want scott losing out the great self-effects of both these products due to Connections overwhelming the mix with introversion by accident.
Well perhaps scott or whoever doesn't get these effects and would be fine with adding Connections afterall.
If it works for you scott, go for it Smile
Yes, I thought this was it, but believe me, there's a great synergy between many of these molecules. But then, I'm speaking as an introvert. An extrovert may not gel as well with this particular combo. I don't find Beta -nol to make me much more introverted, and the Wolf + CORE combination is perfect for balancing out the introverted nature of Connections. Connections itself is balanced out somewhat by Alpha -nol, and it's for this reason I didn't recommend using straight Beta -nol.
07-30-2015 2:46 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

07-30-2015 11:15 PM

I agree with the idea of using Core alone...I've been selling (not interviewing, I know) with Voodoo, Core+Wolf, and Core.

Core, for me, gives such amazing self effects that it will put you in the right frame of mind to knock out things.

I wore Wolf and Core to a sales call one day and the owner was very respectful, but didn't buy...His receptionist said that I intimidated him...She liked that point, but I didn't.
07-30-2015 11:15 PM
scottT
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

10-30-2015 10:10 PM

Sorry to bump this old thread, but the information I gleaned was invaluable.

I am curious, though, to further follow up about captain.

How would captain + core be?
10-30-2015 10:10 PM

Share This Thread